Being a beauty junkie, it’s hard to stick to a New Year resolution of not spending money on makeup. While we can’t control our impulses, we can definitely start purchasing winners in the budget department. Here is a list of 15 beauty products that are priced below Rs.500.
1. Maybelline Colossal Kajal
This is probably the best kajal available in the market, perfect for Indian preferences. It is dark, smooth, and smudge-free. It also lasts long, and the stick inside can last you for more than two months.
2. Lakme Eyeconic Kajal
This dermatologically tested smudge-proof and waterproof kajal helps you achieve that dramatic look. You can also control the thickness that you want, and the result is matte and clean, fresh eyes.
3. Maybelline Jewel Color Sensational Lipsticks
High in pigment content, these long-lasting lipsticks are easy on the pocket as well as in application. Multiple colors are available to suit every skin tone and personality.
4. Elle 18 Color Pop Lipsticks
These lipsticks are so peppy and cheery that it’s impossible to have a sad day after applying them. They are also priced brilliantly, which means you would probably want to own all the shades they come in.
5. Lakme Absolute Gel Stylist
If you like to pamper your nails and change color every two days, then you must start using Lakme nail polishes. Rich in color and long-lasting, they come in beautiful Nude Glow shades and will give your nails a professional finish.
6. Inglot Freedom Lipstick Refills
Inglot has the nicest range of lipstick refills that are enriched with Vitamin E and apricot kernel oil. They give an even application and last throughout the day.
7. Inglot Eyeshadow Refills
The Inglot eyeshadows have an extra content of minerals that make it silky and long-lasting. They also contain special silicones for extra glamor.
8. Maybelline The Falsies Volum’ Express Mascara
A mascara should give you volume, length, as well as great color. The Maybelline Express Mascara is a complete package. It is very easy to apply and gives dramatic results.
9. Lakme 9 To 5 Lipsticks
Lakme 9 to 5 lipsticks have an excellent collection of colors, ranging from pinks and nudes to reds and plums. These lipsticks are perfect for everyday wear to the office, and can easily till evening.
10. Street Wear Eyeliner In Egyptian Blue
The Street Wear blue eyeliner is cheap, rich in color, and smooth in texture. You couldn’t have asked for more at this price.
11. Lotus Natural Blend Botanical Blusher
Give your skin a perfect, flawless glow with this botanical blusher that comes with natural bristle applicator for a smudge-free, even-toned look. Compact and classy indeed!
12. Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush
For blushes that don’t look too patchy and blend well, the cheeky shades by Maybelline are a must-have.
13. Coloressence Lip Magic
A perfect product for a natural looking and glossy light finish. Wear it to flaunt the translucent look or blend it with other shades of your choice for deep, rich lip glow. No wonder they called it lip magic!
14. Lotus Herbal Safe Sun UV Screen Matte Gel SPF 50
The most result-effective yet the most cost-effective sunscreen that should always be in that oversized tote you carry around with you.
15. Maybelline Clean Express Total Clean Makeup Remover
A must-have in all makeup kits, the makeup remover comes in a cute cylindrical bottle and doesn’t leave any speck of makeup on your face.
Get your hands on these well-priced beauty products and look like the diva you really are.
Latest posts by StyleCraze (see all)
- 11 Sorry Love Quotes For Him That Will Touch His Heart - May 30, 2019
- Valentine Day Love Letter – 6 Samples For A Start! - February 6, 2019
- Valentine Gifts For Husband: 40 Gift Ideas For Your Love Muffin - February 5, 2019
- 16 Quirky Valentines Day Cards For Real Lovers, Not Fake Disney Stuff - January 29, 2019
- Heart Touching Love Quotes For Him: 20 Most Romantic Quotes Ever - December 5, 2018