Cholesterol is a waxy, fat-like substance generated by the body to structure our body cells, boost the bile acids in the intestine to ease digestion, aid the production of vitamin D and also some hormones. The saturated fat in the foods we eat increases the LDL (Low-Density Lipoprotein – bad cholesterol) levels in the blood. By ignoring this, we may be inviting serious conditions like heart ailments.
It is now time to bid goodbye to those routine painful blood tests, nauseating atmospheres of hospitals and clinics, and the pills you swallow to keep your cholesterol level under control.
These three amazing home remedies work surprisingly well to lower the cholesterol levels. The bonus of following these recipes is that they also help increase the HDL (High-Density Lipoprotein – good cholesterol) levels in your blood. Watch this video to know how:
Latest posts by StyleCraze (see all)
- 11 Sorry Love Quotes For Him That Will Touch His Heart - May 30, 2019
- Valentine Day Love Letter – 6 Samples For A Start! - February 6, 2019
- Valentine Gifts For Husband: 40 Gift Ideas For Your Love Muffin - February 5, 2019
- 16 Quirky Valentines Day Cards For Real Lovers, Not Fake Disney Stuff - January 29, 2019
- Heart Touching Love Quotes For Him: 20 Most Romantic Quotes Ever - December 5, 2018