Home Remedies For Vaginal Odor
Sometimes, simple stuff like daily activities and diet intake can determine your body’s, and by extension, your vagina’s odor. An intense workout usually leads to a strong musky smell. Eating excessive onions, garlic, and broccoli can also cause a foul smell. While it is perfectly common for your vagina to have a certain aroma, most women are embarrassed and try hard to ward off the scent using a variety of methods.
Before you take corrective steps, rule out anything serious by visiting a doctor. Sometimes a strong, foul odor may signal an infection. Bacterial vaginosis, which is an overgrowth of normally occurring vaginal bacteria, is a very common infection. Trichomoniasis, a sexually transmitted infection, can also result in vaginal odor.
For everything else, here is a video with some simple home remedies that can help you get rid of unwarranted vaginal odor and lead a confident life.
Latest posts by StyleCraze (see all)
- GEAR UP FOR THE AMAZON GREAT INDIAN FESTIVAL! - October 14, 2020
- 11 Sorry Love Quotes For Him That Will Touch His Heart - May 30, 2019
- Valentine Day Love Letter – 6 Samples For A Start! - February 6, 2019
- Valentine Gifts For Husband: 40 Gift Ideas For Your Love Muffin - February 5, 2019
- 16 Quirky Valentines Day Cards For Real Lovers, Not Fake Disney Stuff - January 29, 2019