Earlier, summer would mean nude or bright magenta lips while winter meant reds. But today, there are so many interesting shades to choose from – such as browns, purples, glossy raspberries, and many more.
We have rounded up some top-of-the-line lipsticks that should belong to your winter beauty arsenal.
1. Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Sheer Lipshine
Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Sheer Lipshine has an innovative formula that takes color and sheen to a new level of vibrancy. It softens and plumps the lips and makes them appear fuller.
2. Classic Cream Lipstick
Dolce & Gabbana’s Classic Cream Lipstick comes in a rich color. It provides intense moisture and stays on for a long time, giving you hot, seductive lips.
[ Recommended Read: Must Have Lipstick Shades ]
3. L’Absolu Rouge Définition
L’Absolu Rouge Définition by Lancôme is a bold and highly saturated lip color that provides a demi-matte finish. It perfectly defines the shape of your lips.
4. Shanghai Express
Nars Shanghai Express comes in a warm brick red shade and gives a semi-matte finish. It makes the lips look velvety and full.
[ Recommended Read: Top 10 Lipstick Tips ]
5. Ruby Woo
This hot, smoking, classic retro red shade from MAC provides a matte finish. The shade is very bright, and a single swipe across the lips is more than enough to make a statement.
Watch this video tutorial to learn how to apply the Ruby Woo perfectly.
6. Go Fig By Clinique
This lipstick comes in a reddish brown shade. Though it imparts a satin matte finish, the texture is really soft on the lips.
[ Recommended Read: How To Prevent Lipstick From Smudging ]
7. Rouge D’Armani
This lipstick’s exceptional long wear formula gives you more than eight hours of intense color. It has a soft texture that makes the lips feel smooth and hydrated.
Check out this video to learn the art of applying and sporting bold lips.
8. Rouge Volupté Shine
Rouge Volupté Shine contains a blend of antioxidants and emollients that help in conditioning and softening the lips. They also provide a dazzling color and radiance to the lips.
9. Atomic Orange
Atomic Orange’s creamy and semi-matte finish gives the lips an instant polish and full coverage. You can either just wear the lipstick or pair it up with lip liner and lip gloss – the choice is yours!
Want sexy orange lips? Watch this video to master the art of lipstick application.
So, this is our collection of lipsticks that you must own this winter.
Now that you know which shades are trending this winter, go ahead and add these amazing lip colors to your beauty kit.
Which is your favorite shade for this season? Share your views in the comments box below!
Till then, Happy Winter!
Banner Image Credit: www.shutterstock.com
- Top 10 Lipsticks For Dark Skinned Women Available In India
- Best Revlon Lipsticks In India – Our Top 14
- 10 Best Fuchsia Lipsticks Available In India
- Best Liquid Lipsticks Available In India – Our Top 10
Latest posts by Jyotsana Rao (see all)
- 4 Amazing Beauty Benefits Of Tomatoes! It Treats Acne Too. - April 6, 2017
- It Empties Your Bowels And Makes You Lose A Lot Of Weight Too! - March 30, 2017
- Milk Wax – Never Heard Of This Before, But My Sister Is Using It Since Last Year And Now, Her Skin Is Just Like Milk - March 28, 2017
- She Begins Rubbing Turmeric Onto Her Cheeks. When She Rubs It Off, The Results Are Unbelievable! - March 21, 2017
- 10 Signs That Indicate That Your Partner No Longer Loves You - March 21, 2017