The breasts are probably one of the most delicate parts of a female body. They are made up of fatty tissues and glands that produce milk. The elasticity of the skin covering the breasts is because of a protein called elastin. Thus, they should be treated and taken care of properly as they are very sensitive and easily prone to damage.
Read on to know more about the habits that can cause harm to your breasts.
1. Wearing A Smaller Sized Bra.
Though many women believe that wearing a smaller sized bra (1 or 2 sizes smaller) enhances the shape of their breasts and makes them look sexy, the practice is not recommended at all. Experts say that wearing smaller sized bras can cause a lot of discomfort and damage the breast tissues.
2. Getting Nipples Piercings Done.
Nipple piercing can be dangerous as there are chances of infection. If the nipples get infected, the infection spreads very fast via the nipple ducts into the lymph nodes. This not only leads to the formation of pus (abscess) but can also make you extremely sick if the infection passes on to your bloodstream. Thus, it is better to avoid nipple piercings.
3. Getting Hair/Warts Removed From Your Breast.
Many women do not prefer hair and warts around the nipple area, so they get them removed on a regular basis. However, it is not a good practice as frequent removal can result in thicker and more visible hair. Hair and warts removal can also cause severe inflammation.
4. Clutching Or Pinching The Breast.
Quite often, when people get intimate, they tend to pinch the nipples or handle the breasts harshly. If done on a regular basis, it can damage the breast tissues.
5. Jogging Or Running Without Wearing A Bra.
Some women exercise, do yoga or go running without wearing a bra as they feel freer that way. But this can cause severe damage to the connecting tissues in the breasts and thus, you must avoid doing this. However, you can opt for a sports bra – it is much more comfortable than the usual bras.
Avoid doing these to protect your breasts. We hope you liked the article. Share your views in the comments section below.
Latest posts by Jyotsana Rao (see all)
- Should Women Shave Their Face? Here’s Why Some Beauty Experts Vote Yes - September 17, 2019
- 4 Amazing Beauty Benefits Of Tomatoes! It Treats Acne Too. - April 6, 2017
- It Empties Your Bowels And Makes You Lose A Lot Of Weight Too! - March 30, 2017
- Milk Wax – Never Heard Of This Before, But My Sister Is Using It Since Last Year And Now, Her Skin Is Just Like Milk - March 28, 2017
- She Begins Rubbing Turmeric Onto Her Cheeks. When She Rubs It Off, The Results Are Unbelievable! - March 21, 2017