Every person has a unique bond that they share with their partner. While some chatter all day and never run out of breath, others struggle to find new things to tell their partner. We don’t blame you if you stumble to grab topics on a date, as now that you share the same world, finding something your partner is unaware of is rare. However, this does not mean you love your partner any less. Even though you have known them for years, there are things that you still don’t know about them, and the simple reason being, you did not ask! Here are a few questions other than the humbug ‘how was your day?’ to help you have a deep and meaningful conversation with your better half.
1. What kind of crazy things have you done in your life?
2. In what ways can I make a difference in your life by the way I act?
3. What is your favorite type of vegetable?
4. Do you remember what it was about me that first caught your attention?
5. Tell me about that country song that perfectly captures the essence of your and my relationship.
6. What person would you most like to spend a day in their shoes?
7. If you had the chance, whom would you prefer to lunch with and why?
8. What celebrity do you admire the most?
9. What’s the most important thing on your to-do list?
10. What holiday destination would you choose if money were no object?
11. What three things would you like to take if you were stuck on an island?
12. If you could only keep five Facebook friends, who would you choose to maintain your relationship with?
13. What else do you like to eat when you watch a movie?
14. If you were to rely on just two cosmetic or toiletry products for the rest of your life, what would they be?
15. Which one of your home improvement projects would you want us to tackle?
16. What three items would you save if your house was on fire?
17. If you had the opportunity, what name would you choose for yourself?
18. If you were forced to perform karaoke, what song would you choose?
19. Who or what is the source of stress in your life?
20. Where do you see us in the next five years?
21. How would you describe my personality to others?
22. When were you the happiest as a kid?
23. Is there something you’re terrible at?
24. Is there a Halloween costume from your youth that you’d like to relive?
25. What one thing do you wish you could go back in time and change?
26. One household chore you hate?
27. What’s the most unforgettable dream you’ve experienced in recent memory?
28. What do you remember as being the most special when you were a kid?
29. When do you feel loved the most?
30. What is your most valuable asset?
31. Do you have any particular weaknesses that you’d want to work on?
32. When in your life have you felt the happiest?
33. Do you live by a personal motto?
34. Is there a particular animal that you connect to?
35. What can I do for you to make your life a little less stressful?
36. Do you have a favorite moment of the day?
37. Which moment from our time together stands out in your mind the most?
38. Is there a first concert that you remember going to?
39. Who was your favorite teacher in high school, and why?
40. What do you aspire to be more proficient at?
41. What’s the craziest food you’ve ever attempted to eat in your whole life?
42. Describe a time when you went above and beyond to help another person.
43. Do you have a favorite actor who could portray you in a movie role?
44. What character from television do you most admire?
45. On a date, what is your favorite activity?
46. What’s the best gift you’ve ever gotten in your life?
47. Do you have a weakness that you’d like to improve upon?
48. Describe your personality in three words or less.
49. Describe my personality in three words for me.
50. That gift you didn’t like that I gave to you?
51. What did you want to be when you grew up?
52. What is the greatest mystery in your life?
53. Do you have a weakness that you’d like to improve upon?
54. Describe your personality in three words or less.
55. Describe my personality in three words for me.
56. That gift you didn’t like that I gave to you?
57. What did you want to be when you grew up?
58. What is the greatest mystery in your life?
59. What is your favorite food to eat at an amusement park or carnival?
60. Who is your all-time favorite sports team?
61. When it comes to fruit, what is your personal favorite?
62. Where would we most like to call home if we had the option?
63. Do you have a preferred mode of transport?
64. Do you recall a time when you were humiliated by your own actions?
65. Is there a sweet craving in you?
66. Where do you like to get your pizza the most?
67. What three wishes would you make if you had the power to summon a genie?
68. If you were to limit yourself to only one drink for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?
69. Is there a tattoo that you would get if you were forced to?
So now that you know all the questions you need to ask your partner, having a conversation will be a breeze. It is essential to know that not all people are talkative, and some need to be poked to get things out of them. So, is there a question you would want to add to the list? Let us know in the comments section!