Hair loss can be quite depressing. Everyone craves for thick and shiny hair. Sadly, hair loss is a lot more common than you think, affecting about one-third of the population. If you are losing clumps of hair but don’t know why, you’ve come to the right place.
Hair loss can be caused by a number of reasons. Stress is one of the most common causes of hair fall that affects both men and women. Washing and grooming it too often, hormonal changes, your diet, and an illness could also be reasons for your hair loss. Watch this video to understand exactly why hair loss occurs.
Latest posts by glendon (see all)
- Craving For Glowing Skin? These Tricks Might Help You! - March 14, 2016
- 5 Reasons That Cause Hair Loss - February 4, 2016
- Home Remedies For Eye Infection - February 4, 2016
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally - February 1, 2016
- Top 35 Inspiring Hairstyle Blogs - January 8, 2016