How to get clear and flawless skin – a question that we ask ourselves quite often. After trying a fair share of cosmetics and other products that usually promise to make your dull skin fresh overnight, we know the disappointment that follows after the period proposed by the cosmetic companies.
Instead of looking out for a miracle, try following these tips to get clear skin at home.
1. Goodbye Oily And Acne Prone Skin! This Face Pack Is Just Amazing.
Every girl dreams of glowing and radiant skin. The market is flooded with many face products that promise to make your skin look and feel fresh. But why prefer chemical products when you can do much more at home using natural ingredients? Here is a simple DIY face pack comprising of a blend of apples and honey for beautiful skin.
Apples are loaded with vitamins A, B, and C that are essential to our skin as they help in toning and moisturizing. They also help in protecting the skin from harmful UV rays. Honey also contains a number of antioxidants and other essential nutrients that help to nourish and hydrate the skin.
2. Look 10 Years Younger With This Anti Aging Recipe!
In today’s fast-paced life, we all want to look good, but we choose options that are sure shot and hassle-free. Nature is abundant in magical ingredients; all we need to do is choose the right products.
A combination of blended avocado, lime juice, and honey works wonders for the skin. Applying this face pack regularly can help reduce the fine lines and make your skin soft and glowing.
3. Get Beautiful, Glowing, And Supple Skin With This Awesome Butter Face Mask
This homemade butter face mask nourishes and revitalizes the skin and promises a healthy, radiant, and clean skin. The face mask is a combination of olive oil, honey, and butter.
Butter is a storehouse of the essential mineral selenium whereas olive oil and honey are loaded with antioxidants and other nutrients. When applied together, the face mask protects the skin from premature aging and ultraviolet rays, and also restores the skin’s smoothness.
4. Get Super Pretty Radiant Skin Within A Week Using This Face Pack
A radiant and beautiful skin is every woman’s prized possession, and using natural ingredients to achieve that dream is always a safe bet. Aloe vera gel and lime juice are an amazing combination to get bright and glowing skin naturally.
The succulent aloe vera leaves are a storehouse of water and other essential minerals. The gel helps to hydrate the skin, and the antimicrobial properties help to deal with acne. The water content of aloe vera also helps to revitalize and hydrate the skin. Lime juice is rich in vitamin C. The citric acid helps to lighten and brighten the skin. The mask, when applied regularly, makes the skin fresh, youthful, and supple.
5. Best Body Scrub Ever For Beautiful And Glowing Skin
Here is a simple DIY on how to prepare a body scrub for glowing skin. The primary ingredients of this wonderful body scrub are coconut oil, sugar, and honey.
Coconut oil is a favorite age-old remedy for any skin type and is also considered as a natural healer. It acts as an excellent moisturizer and is filled with vitamins and minerals that are essential for a glowing and healthy complexion. Sugar, on the other hand, is a great exfoliant that helps remove the dead skin cells quickly from the skin. Follow the simple procedure described in this video and give your skin some TLC.
Latest posts by Jyotsana Rao (see all)
- Should Women Shave Their Face? Here’s Why Some Beauty Experts Vote Yes - September 17, 2019
- 4 Amazing Beauty Benefits Of Tomatoes! It Treats Acne Too. - April 6, 2017
- It Empties Your Bowels And Makes You Lose A Lot Of Weight Too! - March 30, 2017
- Milk Wax – Never Heard Of This Before, But My Sister Is Using It Since Last Year And Now, Her Skin Is Just Like Milk - March 28, 2017
- She Begins Rubbing Turmeric Onto Her Cheeks. When She Rubs It Off, The Results Are Unbelievable! - March 21, 2017