Like a friend, your undergarments support and comfort you all day. You might find it hard to compare your friend to a piece of clothing, but when you think about it, it has similar attributes! Even though, at times, it can get really uncomfortable, wearing them right, and choosing them correctly is what will help you stay comfy in what you wear under your clothes. Here are some expert hacks borrowed from women worldwide who are glad they got to know them in time. Read on to know them all!
1. The Camel Toe May Be Fixed By Using Two Panty Liners
This is an incredible hack to prevent an uncomfortable camel toe and keep your crotch safe from getting pinched. This is also the perfect way to ensure no leakages during periods. One panty liner should be affixed to the crotch of the underwear, and another should be attached at a right angle to the first one if you intend to wear tight apparel. When using 2 liners, connect them in the shape of an inverted “T” or glue one onto the edge of the other to prevent leakage during your period. Two pairs of pants will do the trick if you don’t feel like wearing two sets of underwear with liners.
2. If The Underwire In Your Bra Breaks And You Don’t Have Time To Replace It, You Can Fix It With The Aid Of A Panty Liner
If the underwire of your bra snaps while you are wearing it, don’t panic. First, you need to go to the restroom and check it, as it may pinch you if you don’t fix it immediately. To repair a damaged wire, you must wrap the pad’s adhesive side around it. A panty liner is ideal for taping the wire together while cushioning you, so you don’t feel the broken edge anywhere.
3. If You Want To Forego A Bra, Here’s A Foolproof Method For Keeping Your Covered
If you can’t find pasties, you can always create your own. Make an X-shaped Band-Aid by taping two standard Band-Aids together. Turn the slides in the back of your bra straps to the front if you can. Your ability to modify their length will be facilitated in this manner.
4. You Can Make Your Own Racerback Bra
Racerback is not just cute to look at, it also makes sure the straps don’t show under your tank top. All you need to do is put your straps together by pinning them with a bra clip.
5. Use A Pillowcase Instead Of A Mesh Bag If You Don’t Have One
Putting your fancy undergarments in a pillowcase and loading it through the washing machine will make sure the lace and intricate weaving don’t tear during a heavy wash cycle.
6. Cola Can Be Used To Eliminate Underwear Stains
Underwear stains are not easy to get rid of. However, the out-of-date cola can, can help! All you need to do is soak the color for a few hours in the coke and then wash it with cold water and detergent.
7. Take Note Of The Specialized Bra Fittings
Not everyone knows about them, but bra fittings can be very helpful when wearing the correct size. These add-ons are available at any bra shop, and despite their low price, they offer several benefits.
8. If Your Bra Cups Have Become All Messed Up, You Can Fix Them Using A Hairdryer
Just because you sat on the bra cup and now it looks like a flat sheet of thermocol doesn’t mean you have to throw it away. All you need is a hairdryer to make it retain its original shape. Then, simply check the thickness of the fabric and set the heat setting to the lowest. Any dents will be quickly and easily removed by blowing the area with hot air for a few minutes.
Here Are Some Things To Keep In Mind:
- Never get rid of your old bra pads since you may need them in the future.
- Bra pads can be added to your regular bras for a padded look.
- You may also use torn bra pads to dry your paint or cosmetics brushes.
- The dust on practically any surface may be removed using bra pads.
- You may also get the same push-up sensation with your regular bra pads.
Only a woman knows the freedom after opening the bra and throwing it after a long day. But, no matter how gorgeous the undergarments look, we know how the underwire and straps feel on the delicate skin. So, ensure proper hygiene with your undergarments and wash them after each use. You should also not wear them longer than necessary. Make sure you sleep in loose and comfortable clothes only. So, is there an undergarment hack that you would like to share? Let us know in the comments section!