The British-Indian Bollywood diva, Katrina Kaif is undoubtedly the beauty queen of bollywood. She is one of the few Bollywood divas who look beautiful and flawless with or without makeup. Katrina’s skin is buttery smooth and glowing, that it makes us often wonder what is the secret behind her flawless complexion! You will be surprised to know that her beauty secrets are simple – she follows a strict diet, hits gym to burn excess fat, and has adopted a simple skincare routine.
Katrina Kaif’s Diet:
Many of you have been waiting for this moment, to know your favorite actress’s diet chart. Even if you are not a die-hard fan of Katrina’s, you still do question yourself “Oh boy, Kat is gorgeous! What does this lady eat?” whenever you see her onscreen. The mystery behind Kat’s diet is revealed. Here are the beauty secret tips of Katrina Kaif.
1. Ms Kaif drinks a lot of water. In the morning, after waking up, she drinks at least 4 glasses of water.
2. To get glowing skin, she consumes food supplements derived from Acai berry and wheat grass powder.
3. Katrina has macrobiotic diet. She munches on fresh boiled vegetables as well as fruits after every 2 hours. She completely avoids carbohydrates and takes food rich in fibers.
4. For breakfast she has cereals and oatmeal.
5. Grilled fish and brown bread with butter is served for lunch.
6. In the evening, she has brown bread with peanut butter. And for dinner, she eats soup, fish, chapatti and grilled vegetables.
Katrina Kaif’s Exercise Routine:
1. Katrina does yoga regularly and this has been helping her to get a svelte and toned body.
2. She is trained by celeb fitness trainer Yasmin Karachiwala.
3. She also does core and Ab exercises which include gymming, jogging, iso-planks and swimming.
Katrina Kaif’s Beauty Routine:
2. She also uses La Prairie night cream.
3. For the daytime, she uses Mene & Moy Face Wash, and for the face and eyes she uses Lancome Cleansing Milk.
4. To soothe her skin, she also uses a mineral mud masks by Anne Semoin.
Katrina Kaif’s Haircare Secrets:
1. Kat’s favourite hair dressers are Sapna Bhavnani and Asif Ranjan.
2. To get shiny and manageable mane, she uses Kiehl’s Leave-In Conditioner.
3. To pamper her hair, Katrina uses Kiehl’s Olive Fruit Oil Deeply Respiration Hair Pack.
4. Before Katrina uses any heat applicators, she always uses heat protectants and hair serums on her hair.
5. Before going to parties, she blow dries her mane using Kerastase products for hair. Kat brushes her hair with a paddle brush.
[ Read:Alia Bhatt Without Makeup ]
Katrina Kaif’s Makeup:
1. Kat is not into much into makeup, therefore whenever she is not shooting, she rarely uses makeup.
2. She loves to be natural most of the time. Before putting on makeup, she always put ice into a muslin piece of cloth, and applies it all over the face.
3. She also uses the Apricot oil by Anne Semonin.
4. During the day, she never goes out of the house without putting on a moisturizing sun lock on the exposed areas of the body and face.
Day Makeup of Katrina:
She uses only 4 products for the daytime makeup. She applies Peter Thomas Roth Max Daily Defense Moisture Cream SPF 30. On the lips she generally uses Stila Lip Glaze in shade Apricot. Katrina also likes to use Giorgio Armani Sheer blush and Max Factor 2000 Calorie Curved Brush Mascara.
[ Read: Deepika Padukone Beauty Tips ]
Evening or Night Makeup of Katrina:
The beauty secret of Katrina Kaif is that she pays more attention to the eyes than the rest of the facial features. She uses Yves Saint Laurent Mascara and also MAC Kohl for eyes. She avoids using foundation and prefers cream concealer especially the Make Up Forever Camouflage Cream Palette No 3. She is fond of Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat.
All the above information has been taken from numerous interviews she has given to various press and media. Hope this helps you too.
|Weight:||Weight 58 kgs In 2013|
|Date Of Birth:||16-Jul-83|
|Place Of Birth||Hong Kong, China|
|Popular Movies||Namastey London , Partner , Welcome, Rajneeti , Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara|
If You Enjoyed This Post, Sign Up For Newsletter
(And get your daily dose of Beauty & Wellness tips straight to your inbox)
Latest posts by ahana (see all)
- Tutorial – How To Do Light Makeup? - November 6, 2013
- Best Colorbar Products – Our Top 10 - March 9, 2013
- Best Solid Concealers Available In India – Our Top 10 - March 9, 2013
- Best Lakme Products – Our Top 10 - March 5, 2013