Deepika was born in Copenhagen, Denmark and was brought up in Bangalore, India. Her father Prakash Padukone is a retired badminton player while her mother is a travel agent. She attended Sophia High School and graduated from Mount Carmel College Bangalore. She was even a state Level Badminton player. But she was lured by the fashion industry and was not much keen on pursuing a career in the field of badminton.
Deepika started modelling at a tender age of 10. She appeared in several print and commercial advertisements for various drugstore brands. She made her cinematic debut in Farah Khan’s blockbuster “Om Shanti Om”. Thereafter she starred in several films with some top notch directors of the industry.
Deepika has the ability to capture anyone’s heart with her beautiful smile. She looks fresh and radiant even without makeup with her wheatish clear and glowing complexion, almond shaped eyes and dimpled smile. This fresh-faced actress is bold and brave enough to attend public events and face the camera without makeup. Her well maintained hour athletic figure adds to her beauty.
Check for yourself. Here are 10 pictures of Deepika Padukone without makeup. And #1 surely steals the show!
10. Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone were spotted at Mumbai International Airport last year in November. They were on their way to Goa to shoot for their upcoming movie “Chennai Express”. Deepika looked absolutely stunning in a beige top, white cropped pants and flat shoes. The brown fringed hobo tote and her blow dried hair give a new dimension to this otherwise casual look.
9. This picture dates back to 2008 Katrina Kaif’s Birthday party. She arrived for the party with her then boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor. She was dressed in a white dress paired with a black clutch. Not a trace of makeup can be found on her face except for a lip gloss. But she looks a bit tired and pale in this look.
8. This Race 2 stunner surely knows how to travel in style. She was snapped at the Mumbai International Airport wearing a black top with a body-hugging black top and a jacket teamed with blue and black denim. She accessorized the look with a black bag and her spectacles and nothing else.
7. Deepika Padukone along with her father visited Siddhivinayak Temple in 2008 to seek blessings from the lord. Deepika is mainly seen promoting her movies and partying, but this time, she had gone to the temple to seek God’s blessing for her life and career. Deepika looks quite dull in this look sans makeup. She was dressed in a simple white suit with her hair tied loosely and no makeup at all.
6. Deepika Padukone and Aamir Khan were officially invited as chief guests for the finals of the TATA Open Badminton Tournament 2009 in Mumbai. Deepika was also accompanied by her father and ace badminton player Prakash Padukone. Both Aamir and Deepika even played a celebrity match at the end of the finals which Aamir won. Deepika was dressed in a blue and white dress with minimal makeup and her straight hair was left loose.
5. Hakim Aalim’s second hair salon inauguration was no less than a star-studded event. A number of celebrities flocked in for the inauguration ceremony which included the very famous ex-couple – Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone. Deepika was clad in a simple blue jacket with a white t- shirt, blue denim and carried a patent leather handbag. Other famous celebrities like Sachin Tendulkar, Sanjay Dutt, Zayed Khan, MS Dhoni, and Minissha Lamba were also present for the launch. All the guests present there were personally escorted by Aalim who took them to the salon.
4. Deepika Padukone was snapped at the Mumbai International Airport on 6th of January 2012 after wrapping up the shooting of her super hit movie “Cocktail”. She looked effortlessly stylish in a loose plaid checked fuchsia shirt, white top paired with black leggings and uber cool black boots. The black scarf and loosely tied hair add dimension to the overall look.
[ Read: Anushka Sharma Without Makeup ]
3. Deepika Padukone was spotted at the airport before heading for Marie Claire Awards 2008. She looked stunning in a grey jumper, blue denim and brown boots. But the highlight of this look is surely her Louise Vuitton Alma handbag.
[ Read: Kareena Kapoor Without Makeup ]
2. This picture was taken last year during Ranbir Kapoor’s birthday bash. The Bollywood current heartthrob threw a huge party on his 30th birthday which was attended by all his ex and present flames including Deepika, Katrina and Anushka. She was casually dressed in a Zara shirt with a white vest underneath paired with torn jeans. Though we love the glam queen Deepika Padukone makeup routine, the bespectacled look was cute and amazing sans makeup.
1. This leggy lass was spotted at a Cricket event looking fresh and radiant without a makeup. The entire team of “Houseful” had gone to Goregaon to promote their film and play a ten over cricket match with Mohammed Azharuddin’s team which included the members of the future group. Deepika without makeup looked pristine in a white top and white capris, hair tied tightly in a ponytail. The only accessory was her shades and her signature dimpled smile. I totally loved this look of hers as she looks like a diva even in this simple look.
Images: Google, Pinterest
- 10 Pictures Of Priyanka Chopra Without Makeup
- 10 Pictures Of Sonakshi Sinha Without Makeup
- CAUGHT! 10 Pictures Of Alia Bhatt Without Makeup
- CAUGHT! Kareena Kapoor Without Makeup!
- 15 Pictures Of Aishwarya Rai Without Makeup