‘Oily skin’ – as soon as we hear this, we start imagining a dirty face with lots of marks, pimples, patches etc. Isn’t it so? However, this is just a myth that if one has oily skin, he/she can’t look good. I can actually prove this myth wrong. I have oily skin myself and this “oily skin problem” has persisted since I was 13. I have faced a lot of problems with my skin since many years. I have used many ointments (medicinal), creams, tonics etc., but none worked for my face. As a result of this, I lost my self-confidence and started trying to stay at home rather than going out to parties etc.
However, now I am really happy with my face as I have found the proper home remedies to make my skin look better and much fairer. Today, I am sharing these secrets with all you wonderful readers of Stylecraze. We usually rely on allopathic medicines and ointments, as we have myths in our minds that they work much more effectively than home remedies. But this is not true.
Everyone in this world wants to look fairer, glamorous and dazzling. So, here are some homemade fairness tips for oily skin to help you look much fairer and beautiful. I hope all of you will like these tips. I am sure that you would have all of these items available at your home. So, get ready to work on the following tips:
Quick and Easy Fairness Tips For Oily Skin:
1. Firstly, wash your face with cold water, 7-8 times a day. Buy a facial cleanser for the oily skin type. Always try to pick those products that have natural ingredients in them. Try to buy organic products.
[ Read: Fairness Face Washes ]
2. Add a pinch of salt to the water when you are washing your face as salty water absorbs excess oil.
3. After washing your face, pat it dry as softly as you can. Do not pat your face harshly as it will hurt your skin. Also, if you have pimples, it will scratch them. Be as gentle with your skin as possible.
4. Buy a skin toner. One should do the Cleansing-Toning-Moisturizing regime daily i.e. clean your face with cleansing milk; after this, apply toner on your face. The toner completely cleans the skin and its pores, and also reduces pore size. This will reduce the chances of pimple occurrence. Also, buy a moisturizer for the oily skin type and moisturize your skin after toning.
[ Read: Fairness Creams For Oily Skin ]
5. Now, here comes a typical home remedy. Take a cucumber and juice it. Next, add some drops of honey to it and apply. You will find instant fairness on your face.
6. Here’s another tip, meant for daily basis. You can prepare a home-made face wash for yourself.
Take one papaya and mash it. Add some drops of honey to it and mix well. Then, add 2-3 tablespoons of milk to it. Now, apply this onto your face properly. After 30 minutes, wash it off with cold water and pat dry your face with cotton/a towel.
7. Here is a tip for non-vegetarians. You can apply egg white on your face twice a week. You can apply it as a fairness mask.
8. Also, you should apply exfoliating walnut scrub on your face twice a week. This will remove the dirt stuck in your skin’s pores. This will also wash away the dry and dead skin. Thus, your skin will acquire a fairer complexion.
[ Read: Fairness Tips For Dry And Dull Skin ]
9. Raw milk is really very effective to get a fairer skin tone. Many mothers use this formula for their babies.
10. Last but not the least, take gram flour (besan), add a pinch of turmeric and saffron, and a little milk to it. Make a thick paste. Apply it on your face and leave for about 20-30 minutes, and wash it off. You will see an instant change in your complexion. No wonder why brides look so beautiful!
Hope you liked the post. Well these oily skin fairness tips will certainly help you attain a beautiful skin. Leave us your feedback below.
Latest posts by Sonam (see all)
- Top 10 Ayurvedic Shampoos That Prevent Hair Fall - January 28, 2014
- 13 Amazing Benefits Of Star Fruit (Kamrakh) For Skin, Hair And Health - December 6, 2013
- Top 10 Fairness Tips For Oily Skin - November 29, 2013