Sudden, excessive hair loss can be frightening and worrying. Here are a few common and not-so-common causes of hair fall followed by some simple home remedies that you can easily try!
20 Effective Home Remedies And Tips To Control Hair Fall:
Latest technology and hair fall products claim to reduce hair fall and most of them are effective. However it is always better to go for natural products than opting for chemicals that harm the hair.To curb hair fall, you need to include a few basic practices into your hair care routine along with the treatments that you adopt for better results. Here are some home remedies and tips for hair fall control you can try.
1. Coconut Milk:
Coconut milk is among the richest sources of tissue-nourishing, plant derivatives. Grind the grated coconut and squeeze it to remove its milk. Massage coconut milk on the scalp to reduce hair fall.
2. Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera juice is very effective to stop hair loss. Pure aloe gel can be applied directly to the scalp. This is helpful for preventing hair loss due to irritated, dry or infected scalp. Aloe Vera balances the pH level of scalp. After massaging the head with aloe gel, wait for few hours and then wash the hair with lukewarm water. You should do this twice a week for best results.
- You can also make your own anti hair fall shampoo. Mix aloe gel, wheat germ oil and coconut milk. Apply this on your scalp and wash off
- Another remedy is to dissolve a small amount of sodium chloride in the aloe vera gel. Now apply this mix on the scalp. The sodium will penetrate into the deeper layers of your skin and reduce hair fall.
3. Oil Massage:
Regular massaging the scalp for a few minutes every day with lukewarm oil will lead to stimulation of blood flow to the scalp. Coconut oil helps in controlling hail fall. Other recommended oils are: Jojoba oil, almond oil, mustard oil, lavender oil. Jojoba oil is especially good because it replaces the sebum in the scalp. It also helps to control dandruff.
Latest posts by Shabby (see all)
- Comedonal Acne – What Is It And 5 Ways To Control It - March 18, 2014
- 16 Best Pongal Kolam Designs That You Should Try - February 20, 2014
- Top 25 Most Beautiful Athapookalam Designs - November 11, 2013
- 11 Different Types Of Acne And How To Identify Them? - November 8, 2013