They just won’t stop falling!
Hair loss is one of those modern time troubles which haunts almost all of us. Whether you are still in the prime of youth or are a mature individual. Age doesn’t matter anymore.
There are various factors that cause hair fall. Some of the most common ones are the ones that we face on a day to day basis.
Some common causes of hair fall:
- Over exposure to sun
- Scalp infections
- Severely dry and itchy scalp
- Sweat accumulation
- Inadequate diet
- Lack of sleep
- Too much physical stress on hair
- Over use of chemicals or heat
The causes can be various but using a few methods can help bring back life to your hair. One of the easiest and safest ways to do this is by resorting to natural ingredients. Here are a few natural ingredients that are good for your hair.
How to control hair fall naturally:
- Soak it overnight
- Use the water in the morning to rinse off your hair post shampooing.
- Heat amla and coconut oil
- Now massage your scalp with this mix
- Mix powdered amla with lime juice.
- Apply this on your scalp and leave on for some time
- Wash off
- Mix curd with black pepper
- Apply this on your hair.
- Wash off thoroughly when dry
- Mix curd with honey and apply this on your hairApplying curd with honey or lime juice moisturizes your hair.
It also makes your hair shiny. This natural hair mask is also effective against dandruff which can be a cause of hair loss.
3. Aloe vera:
- Apply aloe vera gel directly from the plant on your scalp
Make your own anti hair fall shampoo
- Mix aloe gel, wheat germ oil and coconut milk.
- Apply this on your scalp and wash off
- You can also dissolve a small amount of sodium chloride in the aloe vera gel
- Now apply this mix on the scalp.
- The sodium will penetrate into the deeper layers of your skin and reduce hair fall.
Massaging the scalp increases the blood circulation in the scalp and promotes hair growth.
- Massage your scalp with coconut oil
- Follow it up with a turban therapy for 10 minutes.
- You can also wrap a hot towel for this duration
- This allows the scalp to absorb the oil.
- Mix coconut oil, lime water and lime juice
- Now apply this mix to get rid of hair fall
- Hair massage can also be done with tree tea, olive oil, lavender oil, sesame oil or almond oil. All these oils are known to be good for preventing hair fall.
- Massage the scalp with fresh coriander juice.
- Boil 250 grams of henna leaves in mustard oil till only 60 grams of it is left.
- Store this and massage your hair with it.
- Boil methi or fenugreek seeds in coconut or mustard oil
- Regularly massage your hair using this preparation
- Massaging scalp with coconut milk strengthens the hair.
- Grind coconut and strain all the liquid and you have natural coconut milk.
5. Hair masks:
- Wash your hair with a paste made out of neem leaves
- Follow it up with rinsing your hair with apple cedar vinegar.
Neem acts against scalp oil build up and infection while apple cedar vinegar maintains the alkali balance of the scalp.
- Make a paste of dalchini or cinnamon powder mixed with honey and olive oil.
- Apply this on the scalp and hair
This is a great way to check hair fall.
Along with these home remedies, be sure to drink lots of water. This will help flush out toxins. Also make sure you eat a balanced diet comprising fruits and vegetables as this will help you to control hair fall effectively.
Do leave us a comment on what you think about this article!
- What Causes Hair Loss In Women?
- Best Anti Hair Loss Lotions And Oils Available In India
- Can Dandruff Cause Hair Loss?
- Alopecia Hair Loss Treatment
- How To Pamper Your Locks With A Hot Oil Massage To Prevent Hair Loss?
If You Enjoyed This Post, Sign Up For Newsletter
(And get your daily dose of Beauty & Wellness tips straight to your inbox)
Latest posts by StyleCraze (see all)
- 10 Stylish And Smart Bob Hairstyles Try Out This Summer - May 22, 2014
- 11 Amazing Benefits Of Red Clover For Skin, Hair And Health - May 20, 2014
- Which Hair Color Best Suits Your Personality? - May 12, 2014
- Beauty or Bogus: Do These Beauty Tips Actually Work? - May 2, 2014