Top 10 Tonics For Weight Gain
If you are looking to gain weight, you may already have tried many options but not got the desired results yet. If that is the case, then it may be time for you to look at a few Ayurvedic tonics that not only promise to help in weight gain, but also deliver. There are many Ayurvedic weight gain syrups or tonics that can help people increase their weight effortlessly.
Top 10 Tonic For Weight Gain
1. Khushmanda Avaleha:
- This herbal weight gain tonic preparation has to be consumed with warm milk.
- Just add one tablespoon of it in a glass of warm milk and consume it twice a day.
- It is best to drink this weight gain tonic early in the morning and then again before retiring to bed.
- You should see results after a month or so.
2. Swamala Compound:
- This tonic is especially good for people who are underweight due to poor eating choices.
- Just take a spoonful of the tonic early morning or just before your breakfast.
- Follow it up with a glass of warm milk.
- Take for a month and see the results.
- Although a general tonic, it is best consumed by men who are looking to increase their weight.
- You have the option of drinking this tonic with warm milk or warm water.
- Again, you should see weight gain in a month or so if you consume it regularly.
- This is the most well-known Ayurvedic tonic for weight gain. It is a blend of herbs and contains many vital nutrients that help to increase weight and improve overall health.
- It can be consumed by people of all ages and gender without any problems.
- It spurs weight gain by hastening digestion which causes you to feel hungry quicker.
- You also tend to eat larger portions for meals.
5. Ashwagandha Choorna:
- Also known as Indian ginseng, this particular Ayurvedic tonic should be consumed with milk, honey or clarified butter.
- Take it three times a day and ensure you also eat a high-calorie diet.
- It will help you put on weight without any side effects.
- Consume three teaspoons of the tonic mixed with equal amounts of water and one drop of natural honey.
- Make sure you first boil and cool the water.
- Consume the tonic three times a day.
- Like most other Ayurvedic tonics, this one too shows visible results in a month.
7. Vasant Kusumakar Ras:
- Available as a powder, you require a prescription for this one. So make sure you consume it under medical supervision.
- You should be looking to consume around 100 to 250 mg of the powder mixed with clarified butter, honey or sugar.
- It can be taken on a full or empty stomach.
- It helps to rejuvenate the body, nerves and blood vessels, thereby facilitating weight gain.
- In India, this tonic is usually prescribed for lactating mothers and pregnant women.
- However, if you are looking to increase your weight with an herbal supplement that does not cause any adverse effects, Saatavari is perfect.
- It can help to improve your digestion and ensure an optimal body fluid.
- These actions of the tonic aid in weight gain.
If you have a weak immune system, you will never be able to put on weight. Hence, you first need to strengthen your immune system. By taking Yashtimadhu not only will your immune system become strong, you also will notice a significant improvement in your stamina and strength. Take Yashtimadhu as directed by your Ayurvedic physician and see how you start to gain weight!
10. Annonna Squamosa:
- This is the botanical name for custard apple and it is available in the form of a tonic for those looking to put on weight.
- It has many vital nutrients that help to promote weight loss.
- In fact, Annonna squamosa is perfect for you if you are looking to strengthen your muscles or overcome the debilitating effects of anorexia nervosa.
Do tell us what tonic you took for weight gain and how effective it was.
Now Watch: 5 Exercises To Reduce Belly Fat
If You Enjoyed This Post, Sign Up For Free Newsletter
(And get your daily dose of Beauty & Wellness tips straight to your inbox)