Do The Angry Birds On Your Nails Too!
Which is the Most Popular Game These Days ? Angry Birds Ofcourse , So i thought why not an angry birds nail art tutorial ?
This Game was developed by a Finnish Game Developer. But before i show u two tutorials with angry birds lets first get to know in short whats this story all about .
THE STORY :
Many Many years ago the island of Mauritius was isolated from other land masses and there were no one to disturb the birds there , mostly no mammals . So the birds were were secured and slowly they lost their abilities to fly or hide cause there were no predators in the island . With generation after generation they had accustomed themselves with laying eggs in the grounds and their wings had also become very small by this time. Slowly when the spice trade started , the Dutch and the Portuguese Sailors and traders came to the island and they saw the lush green areas and they introduced the Pigs , monkeys and also rats (which had come themselves with the ships ) . The pigs started to graze and the totally ate up and destroyed the Birds’ eggs that were laid in the grounds , plus the Traders and Sailors hunted down the birds mainly the Dodo birds for meat . This slowly led to the extinction of a total species ofbirds Known as the Dodo Birds, Other birds also faced dangerous situations .
So that is why the birds are angry and they are fighting against the pigs .
Now coming back to the first tutorial
Tutorial No-1 Angry Birds French Tips:
Things you need :
- White polish
- Red polish
- Skin Colored Polish
- Black Polish
- Yellow Polish
- Transparent Top Coat
- Nail Art Brush( Cut down any old Polish brush down to 2 to 3 bristles to get the finest nail art brush , no need to buy , even i didn’t buy one
- Tooth Pick
- Dotting Tool ( Take small beads With holes and Stuck it’s end to either the sharp end of a tooth pick or a needle and get your own dotting tool , different sizes of beads for different sizes of dotting , here you need just one dotting bead tool .)
1. Firstly color your nail extensions just like in french manicure with white and put a dab of red color in the middle finger for the bird’s body.
2. Secondly , Put the skin color like i put in the picture and draw fine lines of red along the edge of the white polish.
3. Thirdly With your dotting tool put two big eyes in black very close to one another.
Then put white eyes over the black eyes in such a way that the lower rims of the black circles can be seen.
4. Do two eye brows in a cross so that it makes the eyes in one go (do with the blunt end of a toothpick.) .Then Do the feathers over it’s head with the pointed end of the toothpick.
5.Do the beak in yellow with the pointed end of a toothpick .Then Finish Off with a transparent top coat. and u’re done.
Tutorial 2- Character Tutorial:
- Extra colors for the yellow bird and the pig.
- Green or greenish blue .
Step 1 Follow the same process for the red bird and do two red birds on alternate fingers .
Step 2 Do The yellow bird in the same way just the eye brow should be separately drawn with the pointed end of a tooth pick but first draw the eyes with the blunt end of the tooth pick in black dots and then the orange eye brow slightly covering the black eyes to show the anger. Do another yellow bird on alternate finger.The feathers on yellow birds’ head will have to be done bushy with 4 demarcations (need not be clear) in black with a polish brush.
Step 3 For the Pig Draw the rough out line with directly the brush from the polish tube of green polish with two pointed ends for the ears. Best drawn on thumb to get the circular surface.With the dotting tool Draw the nose(two dots joined) and eyes with white polish.
Step 4 With the polish brush gently draw a triangle for the inner of ears , eye brows , and with the blunt end of toothpick the dots in black for the nose and eyes. Finish off with a top coat and u’re done .
The full look.
Hope you enjoyed , as for me i believe in keeping things simple , no need for buying nail art brush , no need to buy dotting tools , and you don’t need to be a nail art studio professional to do great nail arts as this one .
I don’t generally keep long nails but for this tutorial i kept more than usual long nails. If you don’t have long nails (though i personally never prefer false ones) you can do this on false nails and stick it on . Do Nail arts at home and enjoy !!!