We all like Nail art, don’t we? But most of the times, we find that nail art equipment and products are either quite expensive or not easily available. So, can’t we do beautiful nail art with stuff available at home or a local general store? The answer is yes.
There are a lot of things around us which can be used to do nail art. We have shown you one such technique using toothpicks as a replacement for dotting tool to create dotted nails. You can check that pot here.
Today, we are going to show you another nail art which can be created using stuff easily available at home or a nearby grocery store. Get saran wrap nails here. We all know Saran Wrap or Cling Film as they are used to preserve food freshly.
Saran Wrap Nails or Cling Film Nails are basically created using two polishes and a piece of cling film. Here’s what we want to achieve:
Saran Wrap Nail Tutorial – How to get Saran Wrap Nails?
- Two different/contrast shade nail polishes (preferably polishes which are opaque in a single coat).
- Saran Wrap
- Nail polish remover
- Base coat and top coat
Saran Wrap Nail Art Procedure:
- Before polishing your nails always make sure that there is no moisture content on your nails. If you use any moisturizer or cream or oil, then make sure that you clean your nails with cotton balls dipped in polish remover which doesn’t have moisturizer in it. Push cuticles and shape them if required.
- Apply base coat.
7. Apply generous amount of top coat because it may have little texture.
Isn’t that easy and everything available at home. You can do it with any colors of choice Here is another with metallic colors:
Above one is created with metallic blue and silver polish.
Try it and share what color combinations you come up with.
We will show you more nail art techniques which can be done easily at home with minimal/easily available stuff in the coming posts. Till then, take care.
We have seen many revolutions in the field of nail art. We have seen stamping, use of fimo canes, Free hand designs, use of rhinestones, Stickers, Water decals, tattoos and what not! Now...>>
Neon. Isn't that word shocking in itself ? You think of it and all that comes to mind is bright, bright blinding shades of colour. Wearing accessories and clothes in neon requires courage, but more so when it comes to polishes. Neon nail Polish India: Layer a...>>
Nail Stickers are a godsend for those nail polish design lovers who are not so good in creating nail arts free hand but love to have stylish and gorgeous nails. Also stickers come handy if you have to do nail art in a jiffy. Advantages of Lacey...>>
Love Nail Art?
(Subscribe to get Beautiful Nail Art Ideas daily)
Latest posts by Dimpal (see all)
- Saran Wrap Nails Tutorial – Nail Art Using Inexpensive Products - February 16, 2013
- How to Apply Nail Extensions Perfectly? – With Steps And Pictures - January 31, 2013
- Simple Nail Art Design – Step by Step Process for Creating Comic Pop Art - December 10, 2012
- How To Do Nail Art At Home? – With Detailed Steps And Pictures - December 6, 2012