Are you looking for natural ways to increase your height within a couple of days? Do you lack self confidence and feel self conscious because of your short stature? And have you given up all hopes of growing taller because you are past the ‘growing up’ age? Well, let me assure you that you’re not the only one. There are many who suffer from the same problem. But don’t worry; there are definitely ways in which you can increase your height within a week’s time. Now that may seem like a fiction, but it is true! To be honest, there are 3 important things that determine the length of your body: age, environment, and genes. You may try as much as you please, but you must know that people who are currently in their puberty stage have a bigger chance of increasing their height than you do.
[ Read: Best Exercises To Increase Height ]
How To Increase Height In 1 Week:
Here are few exercises on how to increase height in 1 week naturally? Follow the guidelines listed here and you will surely see results:
Now, I know this might sound repetitive and you must have heard about this over and over again, but believe me, this is no lie! Exercising is the best way to increase your height. Out of all the different kinds of them, the one I would definitely recommend is swimming. It is an excellent workout, which accomplishes two major things: firstly, it will stretch your spinal cord and secondly, it will release hormones, which will eventually increase your bone size. Sounds good, right?
[ Read: Simple Tips To Increase Height Naturally ]
To increase your height within a week’s time, you need to stretch! There are so many stretching exercises that you can do. Let me suggest two of the best that you should definitely try to gain some inches:
- Sky Stretch: This one is a simple stretch and is really effective at the same time. All you have to do is to stand straight and stretch as high as possible on your toes. Stay in that position for 10 seconds. Relax now. Repeat 5 times.
- Leg Stretch: This movement requires you to sit and place both your legs in front of you. Now all you have to do is, reach out and touch your toes without bending or hunching. You should be feeling a stretch in your body. Hold for 10 seconds. Relax. Repeat 5 times.
Do these exercises 3 times a day in order to see results.
3. Eat Healthy:
Good eating not only promotes good skin and hair, but also increases the length of your body in the long run. Make sure you eat the right amount of proteins, vitamin and calcium on a regular basis. Eating well will promote growth in your bones while eating the wrong kind will lead to stunted growth and other kinds of health problems. Do some research work and prepare a diet chart. It always works best!
[ Read: Increase Height After 18 Years ]
4. Sleep Well:
Sleeping the right way will stretch out your body naturally. Keep your legs as far as you can in front of you and place your arms by your side while sleeping. Try and sleep in this position every day. It always works. Try not to use a pillow, since they spoil your posture while sleeping. It might be difficult at first, since you are used to sleeping with the comfort of your pillows, but try and get used to it. Since you usually spend 7 to 8 hours while sleeping, you definitely want to make the most out of it!
These are some of the most basic yet effective ways on how to increase height in a week. If you make a note and follow all the guidelines, you are surely going to see results. But, ultimately, you have to make a balance with your body! You may not be tall like all those NBA players, but your height does not define you, your character does!
Was this article helpful? Share your feedback with us in the comments section below.
- 10 Effective Pilates Exercises To Increase Your Height
- 10 Effective Tips To Increase Height In 1 Month
- Does Skipping Lead To Height Gain?
- 25 Best Exercises To Increase Height
Latest posts by Naomi (see all)
- 6 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Quercetin - September 7, 2015
- 7 Remarkable Ways Tapioca Can Benefit You - August 26, 2015
- 3 Best Exercises For Hiatal Hernia - August 6, 2015
- Baba Ramdev Yoga Poses For High Blood Pressure - August 5, 2015
- 3 Amazing Benefits And 2 Side Effects Of Tartaric Acid - July 31, 2015