Even oily skin needs moisturization. An overnight cream is the best way to amp up the repair cycle of your skin. However, finding the right night cream for oily skin can be tough. It needs to be lightweight and hydrating at the same time so that you don’t wake up with a greasy face. We have rounded up a list of the best night creams that you can add to your night skin care routine. Check it out!
The Best Night Creams For Oily Skin – 2020
Your skin is going to love this refreshing night cream. It is formulated with lightweight argan oil and green tea extracts. This night creams cuts down greasiness and helps your skin combat issues like rough texture, fine lines, age spots, and open pores. It has a gel-like formula that sinks into your skin easily. It also contains licorice extracts that brighten your skin.
- 100% vegan formula
- 100% natural product
- No DEA and PABA
The primary focus of a good skincare regimen would be to keep the skin well hydrated. Olay Regenerist Night Cream hydrates the skin overnight to keep it looking fresh and youthful throughout the day. It contains a chain of anti-aging ingredients, such as Vitamin E, pro-vitamin B5, green tea, and glycerin. Amino-peptide +B3 complex is an exclusive component that makes the cream stand out.
- Rejuvenates the skin surface layers to bring on a youthful glow
- Exfoliates the skin surface to remove damaged cells
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Hydrates the skin in a time-controlled manner to provide adequate moisture content in the skin overnight
- Stimulates the regeneration of skin cells
- Non-greasy, light-weight texture
This overnight skin repairing night cream evens out your skin tone and reduces dullness, dark spots, and all the damaging effects of pollution and other environmental factors. It keeps your skin moisturized without making it oily.
- Organic ingredients
- No artificial colors
- Suitable for all skin types
This night cream contains skin renewing peptides that soften and lift your tired skin. It repairs, restores, and protects your skin’s natural barrier, making you look refreshed when you wake up in the morning.
- Hydrating formula
- Developed with dermatologists
This lightweight corrective cream is specially formulated for combination and oily skin. It is a blend of enzymes, herbal extracts, and skin hydrators, such as patchouli and jasmine, that reduce excess oil production and even out your skin.
Note: This product contains herbal extracts that may cause an allergic reaction. If you are allergic to any ingredient, avoid using this product. Check the ingredients list carefully before purchasing.
- Natural ingredients
- No harmful chemicals
This night cream works to reverse all signs of damage and make your skin glow by the morning. It tightens your skin, boosts collagen and elastin production, and maintains the moisture level of your skin. It is suitable for all skin types. It is available in two formulas – one for oily and combination skin and the other for dry and dry combination skin.
- 100% fragrance-free
- Contains antioxidants
[ Also Read – Clinique Repairwear Sculpting Night Cream ]
As the name suggests, this is an anti-imperfection night cream that contains salicylic acid and tea tree oil. It keeps your skin oil-free, giving it a matte look. It also fades blemishes and spots, improves your skin texture, and reduces the appearance of skin pores.
- 100% vegan
- Community-trade tea tree oil
- Gel-based formula
This cream is designed to function as both day and night cream. The no-shine formula of this cream makes it suitable for oily-skinned people. It contains cotton and chia seed extracts that keep your skin moisturized without the excess oil and shine.
- Natural ingredients
This is another lightweight and oily skin-friendly night cream that protects your skin from the damaging effects of environmental pollution and stress. It delays the signs of aging, boosts collagen production, and reduces blemishes, age spots, wrinkles, and fine lines while you get your beauty sleep.
- Contains allantoin, retinol, and AHAs
- Pleasant fragrance
- Suitable for oily and combination skin
- Contains DMDM Hydantoin
This product claims to make your skin look and feel younger within a week. It contains hyaluronic acid that keeps your skin hydrated and plump. It also contains retinol that reduces the appearance of fine line and wrinkles.
- Hygienic packaging
- Does not irritate the skin
- Takes long to show results
At night, the skin renewal process hits its peak, and this is when your skin is the most receptive to ingredients. Night creams contain active ingredients that your skin can absorb easily. If you have oily skin, pick any one of these night creams to repair and pamper it. Let us know about your experience in the comments section below!
- Best Makeup Products For Oily Skin – Our Top 18
- How To make Makeup last longer on Oily skin?
- Top 5 Compact Powders For Oily Skin
- How To Use Multani Mitti For Oily Skin?
- Clinique Repairwear Sculpting Night Cream Ingredients
- L’Oreal White Perfect Night Cream Uses
Latest posts by Ramona Sinha (see all)
- 10 Best Vitamin K Creams For Skin Healing - June 30, 2020
- 13 Best Deep Conditioners For Bleached Hair - June 30, 2020
- 10 Best Lightweight Moisturizers For All Skin Types - June 26, 2020
- 6 Best Electric Gooseneck Kettles For Pour-Over Coffee - June 25, 2020
- 10 Best Electric Kettles For Your Kitchen - June 23, 2020