Are you a victim of dark, hollow circles under your eyes? Searching for a simple yet effective formula to tackle this menace? Well, search no further! You have come to the right place. Read on to know the top 10 dark circle creams available today.
Dark circles can be caused due to various reasons. Stress, fatigue, lack of sleep, dehydration, and incorrect ways of removing eye makeup are some of the causes attributed to those panda looking eyes. While you do need to ensure a fitful night’s sleep, a good diet, proper hydration and removing your makeup correctly and ensure you follow the CTM routine, what you also need is a good eye cream for the dark circles around the eyes. The cream will hydrate the tender skin around your eyes as you sleep, reducing the intensity of the dark circles and in some cases reducing the puffiness.
Note: For all these creams, you will need to apply them as dots around the eye region and massage very gently. The best time to apply these creams would be at night just before you sleep. Listed are some the best creams available for the dark circles under the eyes.
The 10 Best Dark Circles Creams
1. The Nature’s Co White Rose Under Eye Gel:
2. Shahnaz Husain – Shasmooth Almond Under Eye Cream:
3. Just Herbs I’Clear Green Tea-Cucumber Nourishing Under Eye Gel:
[ Read: Lip Gloss Products In India ]
4. Omved Eye Contour Rescue Gel:
[ Read:Remove Dark Spots Naturally ]
5. Soul Tree Green Tea Under Eye Cream:
6. Tvam – Olive and Soya Under Eye Cream:
[ Read: Beauty tips for women over 40]
7. Kimberly Parry Eye Serum:
8. Craft House – Aloe Vera, Hibiscus, Calendula and Honey Under Eye Gel:
9. L’Oreal Youth Code Eye Cream:
[ Read: Bourjois Lip Gloss]
10. Neutrogena Fine Fairness Eye Cream:
This 15 ml tube is priced at INR 248 and is a daily use cream that can also be used in the morning. The yeast extract in this cream will help reduce the fine lines and reduce the intensity of the dark circles. Mica in this eye cream will brighten the tired skin and make your eyes look radiant.
So, what are you waiting for? Try using any one of these dirk circle creams and say good bye to the ‘dark’ menace forever! Please do share your thoughts with us.
Latest posts by Prats (see all)
- Top 10 Beauty Tips For Women Over 40 - July 23, 2013
- 5 Simple Homemade Hand Scrubs That You Should Try Right Now - July 22, 2013
- 10 Must Follow Beauty Tips For Summers - July 21, 2013
- 4 Henna Hair Packs To Cure Dandruff - July 21, 2013