As a kid, momma always pestered me to eat my greens, Which I hated and i am sure all of you did too. How many times have our mothers said “Apple cheeks, rosy lips?. We most definitely didn’t take them seriously then. Then we grew up. And that lovely baby skin gave way to skin problems and irritation. And I am also sure most of you would have asked yourself why didn’t you just listen to our mother! Just as I did! Fortunately, you haven’t lost that baby skin texture forever. Here are 8 simple homemade face packs with fruits that will ensure that you regain them. But before we dive into preparation of homemade packs for glowing skin, here are few tips to make the process easier:
- Use fruit packs on cleaned, exfoliated skin.
- Blend the fruit well enough so it’s pulpy.
- Relax while you have it on your face, because it slides off being all slippery.
- Wear not-so-favorite-clothes as your mom will hate staining.
- Some fruit masks are too slippery to stay on face. In such cases, add some grounded oats to get a good consistency. This holds good for any runny consistency.
- Always extend the mask up to your neck. It gets the same exposure like your facial skin.
[ Read :Face Packs For Instant Glow ]
Here’s How To Make Homemade Face Pack for Glowing Skin Using Fruits
1. Banana Fruit Face Pack for cleansing:
- Mash in the ripe banana and apply on your face and neck.
- Add in some honey/lemon if you have acne.
- Wash off after 15-20 minutes
2. Tomato Fruit Face Mask for Oily skin:
This helps a lot in clearing the scarring and pimples also.
- Squeeze a tomato and apply on your skin.
- The seeds give a scrubbing action while you wash it off.
[ Read: Remove White Spots on Skin Naturally ]
3. Grape Fruit Pack for Acne:
- Grape pulp
- Mash the grapes to obtain the pulp of the fruit.
- Apply onto your face.
- Leave on till it dries
- Wash it off
You can apply it to get rid of blemishes and minor acne.
4. Papaya Fruit pack for glowing skin:
This natural face mask is wonderful for tanned skin. It rejuvenates skin like a charm.
- Papaya pulp
- Take a ripe papaya, and scoop out the pulp.
- Massage on to damp skin for 15-20 minutes and wash it away.
[ Read: Papaya Fruit Face Packs ]
Latest posts by Namita (see all)
- Brown Hair Color Guide – Everything You Need To Know - January 31, 2015
- Can Eating Tomatoes Help You Lose Weight? - January 28, 2015
- How To Use Tea Tree Oil To Get Rid Of Lice? - January 19, 2015
- How Many Litres Of Water Should You Drink Daily To Lose Weight? - January 14, 2015