After clothes, shoes and hair, nail art is the next big thing. The concept is gaining popularity and the girls are enjoying every bit of attention their nails get them. Nail art is done with creative designs using different art forms. We try sharing tips and remedies for several beauty aspects. Our readers sent several requests on covering ‘easy nail art designs at Home’.
Simple Chevron Tip Nail Art that needs no professional experience or tools.
To sport this Nail art you will need:
- A base coat
- A top coat
- Use any two nail paints that you like. We used a pink and a purple polish here.
- A white polish
- A dotting tool or a toothpick.
1. The first step is to prepare your nails. So
- Properly file your nails
- Push cuticles with the help of an orange stick
- Buff nails
- Make sure that there is no moisture in your nails.
2. The second step to getting beautiful nail art is to apply your base coat.
4. To create a chevron tip,
- Take the purple polish and stroke it in diagonal position from the left side of the nail.
- Fill in the remaining part of the nail below the diagonal
- Repeat the same stroke from the right side of the nail (as shown in right picture).
5. Now let it dry and if necessary, repeat the process to apply a second coat. Remember, on the ring finger, create the chevron tip using pink polish. This is what your nails would look like thereafter.
6. The next step is to use a toothpick and dip it in the white polish. Place some big white dots on tips of your nails. The picture below showcases how the dots would look.
7. Give a good finishing touch to the dots. Dip a toothpick in pink polish and draw a dot inside each white dot on all fingers except the ring finger. Use a purple polish for the ring finger. The picture below shows how the dots would look.
8. Now we are done with the creating part. For the last bit, use a polish remover with a thin brush to clean up the cuticle stains. This step is necessary to give a neat look.
Aren’t you surprised? I am sure you are. A little patience and imagination can help you save a lot of your time and money. Doing nail art at home isn’t that difficult after all. You can try various nail arts with different colours. You may also try and alternate the base colour for various looks.
The picture below shows another pretty-looking chevron manicure using the same technique. So go ahead and try these.
This nail art is perfect for special occasions and can be done very easily at home. Use silver crackle polish to get the perfect chevron and dotted look.
Give your imagination a little push and transform your nails into gorgeous-looking nails. Have you tried any nail art before? Would you try these designs? Please tell us more about your experiences with nail arts.
Hope you enjoyed this article. We will come up with more nail art designs in our future posts. Till then, leave us your comments and let us know why you love nail art?
We have seen many revolutions in the field of nail art. We have seen stamping, use of fimo canes, Free hand designs, use of rhinestones, Stickers, Water decals, tattoos and what not! Now...>>
This is the wedding season, and you are rushing from stores to salons to parlours, getting the perfect dress, trying out the makeup, getting the hair set. With so much to do...>>
Do you all love nail art? I am sure you do. So here is a Stunning nail art which is sassy and very chic. It can highlight your style...>>
Love Nail Art?
(Subscribe to get Beautiful Nail Art Ideas daily)
Latest posts by Dimpal (see all)
- Saran Wrap Nails Tutorial – Nail Art Using Inexpensive Products - February 16, 2013
- How to Apply Nail Extensions Perfectly? – With Steps And Pictures - January 31, 2013
- Simple Nail Art Design – Step by Step Process for Creating Comic Pop Art - December 10, 2012
- How To Do Nail Art At Home? – With Detailed Steps And Pictures - December 6, 2012