One of women’s biggest concerns after their weight is their hair! And although in the past, the issue was as trivial as controlling a bad hair day, today, the scene is different. Owing to extreme lifestyle and environmental changes, hair loss is become a common problem. Be it stress or bad water, one swish of the hand through the hair results in a few bundled up strands in the fingers. It is alarming because nobody wants to be bald. But then, there is always a solution!
1. Adho Mukha Svanasana
To know more about this asana, click here: Adho Mukha Svanasana
To know more about this asana, click here: Uttanasana
To know more about this asana, click here: Vajrasana
To know more about this asana, click here: Ustrasana
To know more about this asana, click here: Pawanmuktasana
How Yoga Helps Increase Hair Growth
First and foremost, yoga stimulates the scalp by increasing blood and oxygen flow in it. This rejuvenates the hair follicles and nourishes the dry limp hair.
Yoga also reduces stress that is one of the main causes of hair fall. The thyroid gland is also regulated. This gland plays a pivotal role when it comes to hair growth.
Baba Ramdev’s Yoga For Hair Growth
While these few asanas will help promote hair growth for sure, you could try these asanas and exercises too. Baba Ramdev’s method of yoga has been successful in curing many problems, hair fall being one of them. You could do these easy asanas anytime for best results.
Yoga is a perfect workout to inculcate that much-needed lifestyle reversal. It will not only promote healthy habits, but also help you combat the not-so-trivial problems such as hair fall. For str
Latest posts by Shirin Mehdi (see all)
- These Symptoms Will Show If You Are Pregnant Way Earlier Than You Miss Your First Period - February 9, 2017
- Gynec Alert: Never Ignore These 8 Menstrual Problems! - February 8, 2017
- It’s That Time Of The Year Again – A Time To Go On A Shopping Spree - October 16, 2016
- The Friend In Need, Indeed! Why Himalaya’s Gentle Exfoliating Walnut Scrub Is Your Skin’s Best Friend - September 16, 2016
- 12 Yoga Exercises To Get Your Thighs And Hips In Shape - September 9, 2016