Pimples are probably the most feared and persistent problem any woman with oily skin will complain about! Read below to know what pimples are and what the pimple treatments are for oily skin.
Pimple Treatment For Oily Skin:
Here are some techniques of pimple treatment for oily skin at home:
1. Lemon Juice and Honey Mix:
Lemon is the best home remedy for oily skin. Lemon Juice contains Citric acid which can neutralise and control the oil secretion of oily skin. It has the capacity to reduce pimples effectively. The acid quite well works to kill the harmful acne causing bacteria along with reducing the scars.
Honey has antibacterial properties and it can restore the moisture balance of the skin well. Honey gives a natural glowing skin and also helps in the pimple reduction.
[ Read: Ways To Get Rid of Acne Naturally ]
- Squeeze 1 spoonful fresh Lemon juice and take the same amount of Honey in a clean bowl. Mix them well. You will get a thick liquid paste like pack now.
- Apply it all over the face and neck after cleansing the face properly.
- Use a cotton ball to apply this mixture all over the face.
- Leave the mixture on the face for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, wash it off with cold water.
You can notice immediate pimple reduction and a bright glow on your face. Also this treatment helps to fade away the pimple marks too. This is very simple and effective pimple treatment for oily skin. By doing this pimple treatment regularly, you can help keep the pimples at bay. After that you can do this weekly twice.
2. Besan and Curd Face Pack:
Besan is known as Bengal gram or dal flour, and it is available easily in our Indian kitchens. The same holds true for Curd as well. So, we don’t need to rush to a beauty store to get these beauty items. Besan is rich in proteins and vitamins, and curd is rich in vitamin A and C. Curd can keep the skin soft and supple by moisturising it properly. At the same time Besan takes out the extra greasiness of the oily skin. Another of the effective choices in the oily skin pimples treatment at home.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Besan and one teaspoon of curd. Mix this mixture with a spoon well in a clean bowl to make a thick paste.
- To this thick paste, add two drops of Lemon and a pinch of Turmeric powder.
- Mix it well to make a mixture and then apply this paste evenly on your cleansed face and neck. This face pack may take some time to dry.
- After 20 minutes to 30 minutes, apply warm water on the dried face pack to make it loose.
- Now rub gently to remove the face pack from the face and neck. By rubbing like this, your skin’s dead cells will be removed. Then splash cold water to remove the rest of the face pack.
[ Read: Pimples on Face During Pregnancy ]
Ingredients such as Turmeric and Honey are known as antiseptic ingredients. They help calm and revitalize the skin. Turmeric also helps in fading the tan or discoloration of the skin. Its yellow tint helps the skin glow, while protecting it from the harmful sun rays.Curds especially the sour curds are known to contain properties that kill the acne causing bacterias instantly.
Repeat this treatment for oily skin weekly twice initially. After pimples are controlled, you can do this once every 15 days.
- 11 Different Types Of Acne And How To Identify Them?
- How To Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight
- Top 10 Fairness Tips For Oily Skin
- Top 10 Medicines To Treat Your Pimples
- Homemade Face Masks for Combat Acne
Latest posts by radha82 (see all)
- 2 Simple Pimple Treatments For Oily Skin - July 16, 2013
- Best Dandruff Solutions – My Top Recommendations - February 21, 2013
- Top 5 Night Creams for Dry Skin - January 23, 2013
- Top 5 Night Creams For Oily Skin - January 23, 2013
- 7 Simple Homemade Beauty Products For Beautiful Skin - January 10, 2013