6 Homemade Egg Face Packs And Masks For Healthy Skin
Most of us are aware that Eggs act as an excellent hair pampering product however, they can prove miraculous in Improving our skin tone, Texturing and Minimizing fine lines and wrinkles too. All you have to do is to make some homemade face packs with eggs and pamper your skin.
Here are 6 egg face masks that are completely homemade.Try them and see the results yourselves.
1. Egg Face Pack: Recipe with egg white
- Take Egg white and apply it directly on the cleansed face with a cotton ball.
- Let it dry for 10 – 15 minutes and rinse off with plain water.
This egg white face mask helps in improving blood circulation along with skin tightening.
2. Egg Face Pack For Dry Skin: Recipe with egg yolk
- Take Egg yolk and mix it with one teaspoon of honey.
- Mix them well and apply on cleansed face.
- Keep it on for 10- 15 minutes and wash off with plain water.
This is very beneficial in providing moisture to dry skin.
3. Egg Face Pack For Oily Skin: Recipe with egg white for acne
- Take some egg white and mix it well with some fuller’s earth (multani mitti).
- Keep mixing until you get equal consistency.
- Apply this on the face and let it dry for 15- 20 minutes.
4. Egg Face Pack: Recipe with milk, carrots and egg white
- Take some egg white and a small carrot with some milk.
- Grate the carrot finely and mix it well with the egg white and milk.
- Apply it and let it sit for 15- 20 minutes.
This is a very beneficial anti aging mask for all skin types.
5. Egg Face Pack For Glowing Skin: Recipe with Gram flour and lemon for oily skin
- Take some gram flour and mix it well with egg white and add few drops of lemon in it.
- Apply it for 20 minutes and rinse after that with plain water.
6. Egg Face Pack: Recipe for Fine lines and Wrinkles
Repeating this regularly can show great improvement.
Try these amazing homemade face packs with eggs and get that healthy and beautiful skin that you crave for!!Share on Facebook Share on Pinterest