Your hairstyle speaks a lot about you. Hence, it is of utmost importance that you choose the right hairstyle to suit your personality as well as to match your attire. But, how to choose the right hairstyle that would suit you and ensure that you make heads turn? Well, that’s where we come in! We have compiled 50 different hairstyles that you can select from, keeping your hair length and cut in mind.
Here they are – check them out:
1. Long Outward Curls with One Side Tucked Behind Ear:
If you are blessed with long, jet black tresses, curl them outwards and leave them loose. Part your hair at the side and tuck the other side behind your ear. You are ready!
2. Highlighted Messy Updo with Long Side-Swept Bang:
A messy updo looks extremely smart and gorgeous, especially on highlighted hair. Here, the light brown highlights on soft ash black hair is making the long side sweep look extra chic! If you have similar highlights, you can pull off this look with elan.
3. Long Layered Bob with Fringes and Razored Ends:
A long bob is one of the most beautiful hairstyles sported by girls. It suits both formal and casual attires. You can give this shoulder-length blonde layered bob a try and perk up the style with long wispy fringes and razor-sharp ends.
4. Smooth Semi-High Ponytail with Hair Wrap:
You can’t help but love this sleek, smooth and simple ponytail. Pull your hair back in a ponytail and wrap its base with a thin section of your hair. Clip it in place.
5. Messy Low Side Bun with Soft Side-Swept Bang:
Nothing can make you look more graceful than a small messy bun resting at the nape of your neck. We suggest that you position it at one side of your head and complement it with a subtle side-swept bang.
6. High Topknot with Slight Messy Finish:
You just need long tresses in order to get this sassy high topknot look. Twist and tie your hair up at the top of your head. This hairdo will add several inches to your height and make you look tall.
7. Flowery Hairdo with Texture And Messy Finish:
This flowery hairdo can be created by twisting and pinning the hair back. A textured messy finish and the sizzling highlights have enhanced the look to a great extent. Perfect for an evening out!
[ Read: 8 Popular Ponytail Hairstyles For Girls ]
8. Long Spiral Curls with Single Side Braid:
Create an off-center parting and let your naturally wavy hair flow down your shoulders. Make a braid using the front sections of your hair on one side of the head and secure it with a pin behind your ear. This one’s a cute girl-next-door hairstyle you can pull off anywhere!
9. Relaxed Center-Parted Brown Waves with Highlights:
This is a beautiful hairstyle for girls with medium length hair. Part your hair in the middle. Let your long brown highlighted tresses embrace your shoulders in a playful manner. Sexy!
10. Straight Layered Blonde Hair with Side-Swept Bang:
If you are a fair-skinned beauty with light natural blonde hair, try this look and amp up your sex appeal. Just get a graduated side-swept bang and keep your straight layered locks loose.
11. Low Side Braided Hairdo with Messy Finish:
Want a casual look? Try this low messy side hairdo. The side braid and the thin curly wisp of hair have added zing to this messy bun look.
12. Medium-Length Layered Hair with Ultimate Waves:
Now, here is an ultimate wavy hairstyle for girls with long hair. Create small intense waves in your medium-length blonde hair and part your hair at the centre. You are good to go!
13. Sleek And Super Smooth Layers with Braided Top:
The highlight of this ‘oh-so-gorgeous’ look is the sleek, super straight hair with silky smooth texture. Make two side parts and braid up the hair in between to get this glamorous look.
14. Red Hot Ponytail with Waves And Hair Wrap:
This picture shows you how to be a true redhead! The hair-wrapped high ponytail with wavy ends and dazzling red color is looking simply fabulous.
15. Loose Curly Side Braid with Dramatic Side Sweeps:
Tie your delicate curly locks into a moderately loose side braid and jazz up the look with beautifully curved side sweeps. A glamorous hairstyle for a glamorous you!
16. Messy Side Ponytail with Puff and Wavy Bangs:
This hairstyle is ideal for girls with thin medium-length hair. Volumize your crown and create a low side messy pony with the rest of your hair. The wavy bangs should frame your face.
17. Thick Twisted Side Braid with Braided Bang:
If you are game for innovative braided hairstyles, you are gonna love this one! Create a thick side braid by twisting your side-parted hair. Then, braid up the front locks and secure it into the first one. So simple!
18. Textured Retro Waves with Flawless Side Sweep:
Go retro with this amazing wavy hairstyle. Make a deep side part and create large textured waves in your medium-length hair. The long side sweep will complement the neat tidy look.
19. Small Wavy Ponytail with Inward Curls And Pouf:
Tease your top-front hair to create a small pouf and pull back the rest of your locks into a thick high ponytail. Then, curl up the ends of the pony inwards and smoothen it up for a super stylish look.
20. Braided Layered Hair Rolled Back to One Side:
If you love to experiment with your hair, this hairstyle will surely catch your eye. Firstly, roll the larger section of your layered hair back to one side by creating a deep side part. Then, braid up the smaller section and secure it into the previous one. Chic and unique!
21. Long Straight Layers with Rounded Fringes:
Let your long straight tresses cascade down your shoulders and give you a classy appearance. Subtle highlights and rounded front fringes have added glamour to this look.
22. Long Fringed Curls with Highlights And Lowlights:
This is a modified version of the previous one. This one features long hair with uniform fringes and round curls. The beautiful highlights and lowlights have made it ultra-gorgeous.
23. Small Low Twisted Bun with Smooth Finish:
Show your love for buns by wearing this simple everyday bun. Smoothen up your hair with mousse and pull it back at the nape of your neck to create a small tight and twisted bun.
24. Elegant Bouffant with Small Side Bang:
Enhance your personality significantly with this sophisticated bouffant hairdo. Small side bangs and slightly messy flairs will complement the look perfectly.
25. Loose Wavy Side Braid with Bang And Fringes:
Braid up your naturally wavy hair loosely and place it over one of your shoulders. Add wispy front fringes and a thick curly bang for a beautiful romantic look.
Latest posts by Shabby (see all)
- 16 Simple Home Remedies & Tips To Control Hair Fall - November 12, 2015
- Comedonal Acne – What Is It And 5 Ways To Control It - March 18, 2014
- 16 Best Pongal Kolam Designs That You Should Try - February 20, 2014
- Top 25 Most Beautiful Athapookalam Designs - November 11, 2013