Your hairstyle speaks a lot about you. Hence, it is of utmost importance that you choose the right hairstyle to suit your personality as well as to match your attire. But, how to choose the right hairstyle that would suit you and ensure that you make heads turn? Well, that’s where we come in! We have compiled 50 different hairstyles that you can select from, keeping your hair length and cut in mind.
Here they are – check them out:
1. Long Outward Curls with One Side Tucked Behind Ear:
If you are blessed with long, jet black tresses, curl them outwards and leave them loose. Part your hair at the side and tuck the other side behind your ear. You are ready!
2. Highlighted Messy Updo with Long Side-Swept Bang:
A messy updo looks extremely smart and gorgeous, especially on highlighted hair. Here, the light brown highlights on soft ash black hair is making the long side sweep look extra chic! If you have similar highlights, you can pull off this look with elan.
3. Long Layered Bob with Fringes and Razored Ends:
A long bob is one of the most beautiful hairstyles sported by girls. It suits both formal and casual attires. You can give this shoulder-length blonde layered bob a try and perk up the style with long wispy fringes and razor-sharp ends.
4. Smooth Semi-High Ponytail with Hair Wrap:
You can’t help but love this sleek, smooth and simple ponytail. Pull your hair back in a ponytail and wrap its base with a thin section of your hair. Clip it in place.
5. Messy Low Side Bun with Soft Side-Swept Bang:
Nothing can make you look more graceful than a small messy bun resting at the nape of your neck. We suggest that you position it at one side of your head and complement it with a subtle side-swept bang.
6. High Topknot with Slight Messy Finish:
You just need long tresses in order to get this sassy high topknot look. Twist and tie your hair up at the top of your head. This hairdo will add several inches to your height and make you look tall.
7. Flowery Hairdo with Texture And Messy Finish:
This flowery hairdo can be created by twisting and pinning the hair back. A textured messy finish and the sizzling highlights have enhanced the look to a great extent. Perfect for an evening out!
[ Read: 8 Popular Ponytail Hairstyles For Girls ]
8. Long Spiral Curls with Single Side Braid:
Create an off-center parting and let your naturally wavy hair flow down your shoulders. Make a braid using the front sections of your hair on one side of the head and secure it with a pin behind your ear. This one’s a cute girl-next-door hairstyle you can pull off anywhere!
9. Relaxed Center-Parted Brown Waves with Highlights:
This is a beautiful hairstyle for girls with medium length hair. Part your hair in the middle. Let your long brown highlighted tresses embrace your shoulders in a playful manner. Sexy!
10. Straight Layered Blonde Hair with Side-Swept Bang:
If you are a fair-skinned beauty with light natural blonde hair, try this look and amp up your sex appeal. Just get a graduated side-swept bang and keep your straight layered locks loose.
Latest posts by Shabby (see all)
- Comedonal Acne – What Is It And 5 Ways To Control It - March 18, 2014
- 16 Best Pongal Kolam Designs That You Should Try - February 20, 2014
- Top 25 Most Beautiful Athapookalam Designs - November 11, 2013
- 11 Different Types Of Acne And How To Identify Them? - November 8, 2013