Your hairstyle speaks a lot about you. Hence, it is of utmost importance that you choose the right hairstyle to suit your personality as well as to match your attire. But, how to add to your individuality without going boring with your hairstyles? Well, let us show you the right path.
Here are 50 Beautiful Hairstyles For Girls. Check them out:
1. Long Outward Curls with One Side Tucked Behind Ear:
If you are blessed with long jet black tresses, curl them up softly in the outward direction and leave them loose. A side part and one side tucked behind the ear will add a new dimension to the look.
2. Highlighted Messy Updo with Long Side-Swept Bang:
A messy updo looks extremely smart and gorgeous, especially on highlighted hair. Here, the light brown highlights on soft ash black hair has made the long side sweep look super cool.
3. Long Layered Bob with Fringes and Razored Ends:
A long bob is one of the beautiful haircuts for girls which suits both formal and casual looks easily. You can give this shoulder-length blonde layered bob a try and perk up the style with long wispy fringes as well as razor-sharp ends.
4. Smooth Semi-High Ponytail with Hair Wrap:
You can’t help but love this sleek, smooth and simple light reddish blonde ponytail. Position it at the middle of the back of your head and surround its base with a certain section of hair.
5. Messy Low Side Bun with Soft Side-Swept Bang:
Nothing can make you look more graceful than a small messy bun resting at the nape of your neck. We suggest you to position it at one side of your head and beautify it with a subtle side-swept bang.
6. High Topknot with Slight Messy Finish:
You just need a bunch of long hair in order to come up with this sassy high topknot. Twist it up at the top of your head and add considerable height to your face.
7. Flowery Hairdo with Texture and Messy Finish:
This flowery hairdo is basically created by twisting and pinning the hair at the back in an elegant manner. A textured messy finish and the sizzling highlights have enhanced the look to a great extent.
[ Read: 8 Popular Ponytail Hairstyles For Girls ]
8. Long Spiral Curls with Single Side Braid:
Create an off-center part and let your naturally wavy hair flow down your shoulders. Those spiral curls at the ends and the front side braid secured at the back have made it a beautiful girl-next-door hairstyle.
9. Relaxed Center-Parted Brown Waves with Highlights:
This is a beautiful hairstyle for girls with medium length hair. Middle-part your long brown waves with golden blonde highlights and let them embrace your shoulders in a playful manner.
10. Straight Layered Blonde Hair with Side-Swept Bang:
If you are a fair-skinned beauty with light natural blonde hair, adopt this look and amp up your sex appeal. Just get a graduated side-swept bang and keep your straight layered locks loose.
Latest posts by Shabby (see all)
- Comedonal Acne – What Is It And 5 Ways To Control It - March 18, 2014
- 16 Best Pongal Kolam Designs That You Should Try - February 20, 2014
- Top 25 Most Beautiful Athapookalam Designs - November 11, 2013
- 11 Different Types Of Acne And How To Identify Them? - November 8, 2013