Your hairstyle speaks a lot about you. Hence, it is of utmost importance that you choose the right hairstyle to suit your personality as well as to match your attire. But, how to choose the right hairstyle that would suit you and ensure that you make heads turn? Well, that’s where we come in! We have compiled 50 different hairstyles that you can select from, keeping your hair length and cut in mind.
Here they are – check them out:
1. Long Outward Curls with One Side Tucked Behind Ear:
If you are blessed with long, jet black tresses, curl them outwards and leave them loose. Part your hair at the side and tuck the other side behind your ear. You are ready!
2. Highlighted Messy Updo with Long Side-Swept Bang:
A messy updo looks extremely smart and gorgeous, especially on highlighted hair. Here, the light brown highlights on soft ash black hair is making the long side sweep look extra chic! If you have similar highlights, you can pull off this look with elan.
3. Long Layered Bob with Fringes and Razored Ends:
A long bob is one of the most beautiful hairstyles sported by girls. It suits both formal and casual attires. You can give this shoulder-length blonde layered bob a try and perk up the style with long wispy fringes and razor-sharp ends.
4. Smooth Semi-High Ponytail with Hair Wrap:
You can’t help but love this sleek, smooth and simple ponytail. Pull your hair back in a ponytail and wrap its base with a thin section of your hair. Clip it in place.
5. Messy Low Side Bun with Soft Side-Swept Bang:
Nothing can make you look more graceful than a small messy bun resting at the nape of your neck. We suggest that you position it at one side of your head and complement it with a subtle side-swept bang.
6. High Topknot with Slight Messy Finish:
You just need long tresses in order to get this sassy high topknot look. Twist and tie your hair up at the top of your head. This hairdo will add several inches to your height and make you look tall.
7. Flowery Hairdo with Texture And Messy Finish:
This flowery hairdo can be created by twisting and pinning the hair back. A textured messy finish and the sizzling highlights have enhanced the look to a great extent. Perfect for an evening out!
[ Read: 8 Popular Ponytail Hairstyles For Girls ]
8. Long Spiral Curls with Single Side Braid:
Create an off-center parting and let your naturally wavy hair flow down your shoulders. Make a braid using the front sections of your hair on one side of the head and secure it with a pin behind your ear. This one’s a cute girl-next-door hairstyle you can pull off anywhere!
9. Relaxed Center-Parted Brown Waves with Highlights:
This is a beautiful hairstyle for girls with medium length hair. Part your hair in the middle. Let your long brown highlighted tresses embrace your shoulders in a playful manner. Sexy!
10. Straight Layered Blonde Hair with Side-Swept Bang:
If you are a fair-skinned beauty with light natural blonde hair, try this look and amp up your sex appeal. Just get a graduated side-swept bang and keep your straight layered locks loose.
11. Low Side Braided Hairdo with Messy Finish:
Want a casual look? Try this low messy side hairdo. The side braid and the thin curly wisp of hair have added zing to this messy bun look.
12. Medium-Length Layered Hair with Ultimate Waves:
Now, here is an ultimate wavy hairstyle for girls with long hair. Create small intense waves in your medium-length blonde hair and part your hair at the centre. You are good to go!
13. Sleek And Super Smooth Layers with Braided Top:
The highlight of this ‘oh-so-gorgeous’ look is the sleek, super straight hair with silky smooth texture. Make two side parts and braid up the hair in between to get this glamorous look.
14. Red Hot Ponytail with Waves And Hair Wrap:
This picture shows you how to be a true redhead! The hair-wrapped high ponytail with wavy ends and dazzling red color is looking simply fabulous.
15. Loose Curly Side Braid with Dramatic Side Sweeps:
Tie your delicate curly locks into a moderately loose side braid and jazz up the look with beautifully curved side sweeps. A glamorous hairstyle for a glamorous you!
16. Messy Side Ponytail with Puff and Wavy Bangs:
This hairstyle is ideal for girls with thin medium-length hair. Volumize your crown and create a low side messy pony with the rest of your hair. The wavy bangs should frame your face.
17. Thick Twisted Side Braid with Braided Bang:
If you are game for innovative braided hairstyles, you are gonna love this one! Create a thick side braid by twisting your side-parted hair. Then, braid up the front locks and secure it into the first one. So simple!
18. Textured Retro Waves with Flawless Side Sweep:
Go retro with this amazing wavy hairstyle. Make a deep side part and create large textured waves in your medium-length hair. The long side sweep will complement the neat tidy look.
19. Small Wavy Ponytail with Inward Curls And Pouf:
Tease your top-front hair to create a small pouf and pull back the rest of your locks into a thick high ponytail. Then, curl up the ends of the pony inwards and smoothen it up for a super stylish look.
20. Braided Layered Hair Rolled Back to One Side:
If you love to experiment with your hair, this hairstyle will surely catch your eye. Firstly, roll the larger section of your layered hair back to one side by creating a deep side part. Then, braid up the smaller section and secure it into the previous one. Chic and unique!
21. Long Straight Layers with Rounded Fringes:
Let your long straight tresses cascade down your shoulders and give you a classy appearance. Subtle highlights and rounded front fringes have added glamour to this look.
22. Long Fringed Curls with Highlights And Lowlights:
This is a modified version of the previous one. This one features long hair with uniform fringes and round curls. The beautiful highlights and lowlights have made it ultra-gorgeous.
23. Small Low Twisted Bun with Smooth Finish:
Show your love for buns by wearing this simple everyday bun. Smoothen up your hair with mousse and pull it back at the nape of your neck to create a small tight and twisted bun.
24. Elegant Bouffant with Small Side Bang:
Enhance your personality significantly with this sophisticated bouffant hairdo. Small side bangs and slightly messy flairs will complement the look perfectly.
25. Loose Wavy Side Braid with Bang And Fringes:
Braid up your naturally wavy hair loosely and place it over one of your shoulders. Add wispy front fringes and a thick curly bang for a beautiful romantic look.
26. Messy Tight Fishtail Braid with Razored Side Bang:
Fishtail braid is one of those timeless hairstyles which never go out of fashion. Check out this super tight side fishtail braid with tangled finish and razored side-swept bangs. Absolutely stunning!
[ Read: 50 Most Popular College Girls Hairstyles ]
27. Smooth High Bun With Braided Wraparound:
Make a large high bun at your crown and wrap it up with a thick, precise braid. Keep your hair sleek. What else do you need for an utterly sexy look?
28. Short Cobalt Blue Bob with Slightly Rounded Ends:
If vibrant hair defines you best, this is what you should try out the next time you visit your stylist. Just get a short bob cut with slightly rounded ends and color it cobalt blue. So, are you ready to rock this look?
29. Side-Parted Waves With Front Braid:
Make a side part and create delicate waves in your smooth medium-length hair and let it flow down your shoulders. Now, tie up the front sections of your hair in a French braid and secure it behind your ear to get this look.
30. Classy French Twist With Little Volume:
The French twist looks simply outstanding on sleek highlighted hair. Add a little volume to your crown and twist up the rest of your locks at the back of your head. Simply wow!
31. Sleek Side Ponytail With Hair Wrap And Curly Ends:
Apply lots of mousse to your hair to give it a shiny and polished look. Now, make a side part and tie it into a side ponytail with curly ends. Wrap the base with a section of your hair and secure it. A simple hairstyle to stay stylish all through the year!
32. Small Low Bun with Vintage Curls:
From a prom party to a date night, this vintage curl is a win-win for all events. Add texture to your messy waves and create dramatic side-swept curls and tie them into a small low bun at the nape of your neck.
33. Soft Textured Curls On Long Layered Hair:
When it comes to intricate and exotic hairstyles, this long layered hairstyle with lustrous curls should top the list. Adding texture to the delicate curls will take the hairdo to a whole new level.
34. Mysterious Beehive Hairdo with Side Bangs:
A beehive hairdo by itself is sufficient to make you stand apart from others. Here, the style has been upgraded with the addition of multiple wraparounds of loose hair strands and short wispy side bangs.
[ Read: 50 Popular Funky Hairstyles For Girls ]
35. High Messy Ponytail With Large Pouf:
Try this simple yet awesome hairstyle and give yourself an extremely sensational makeover. All you need to do is make a huge pouf at the top and pull back the rest of your hair into a messy high pony.
36. Gorgeous Pixie with Textured Waves:
Pixie is one of the trendiest hairstyles for girls that can be tried out for a smart, well-groomed look. You can add intense texture to your layered waves and to give it an extra oomph.
37. Layered Locks with Curly Side Sweep And Feathered Ends:
Here is a dazzling style that will give your hair an attractive fluffy look! Get your layered hair feathered outwards and curl up the long side sweeps in the same way. There you go!
38. Stacked And Inverted Smart Bob:
Here is another super smart hairstyle that will give a boost to your oomph factor considerably. This is a simple, short inverted bob with stacked hair at the back. Isn’t it edgy?
39. Huge Twisted High Updo With Deep Side Sweep:
If you have long, shiny tresses, give this high updo a try at least once. Twist up the hair in small sections and secure them with bobby pins. A long side-swept bang will complete the look.
40. Side Fishtail Braid With Hair Wrap And Braided Wraparound:
Let the world know your love for braids. Make a thick fishtail side braid and wrap its base with a section of your hair. Braid up the hair on the other side as well and pin it back.
[ Read: 50 Hairstyles For Girls With Curly Hair ]
41. Center-Parted Hair With Braided Crown:
You can get this sweet and adorable look by parting your hair at the center and securing a braid from one side of the head to the other along the crown area. An absolutely different look – we must say!
42. Long Smooth Hair With Slicked Back Volumized Top:
A slicked back hairstyle is great for a neat and refined look. Here, a lot of volume is added to the top-front hair, which is then slicked back for a simple, yet glamorous appearance.
43. Huge Messy Updo With Texture And Headband:
If you are a blonde beauty, this messy high updo will make you look even more beautiful. Use a hairspray to keep the huge bun intact and adorn it with a nice headband.
44. Dreamy Half-N-Half Hairdo With Braid And Curls:
This is an amazing half updo that you will definitely love to flaunt. Side braid, delicate hair bow, loose hair strands, random curly ends and flowery embellishments – simply enchanting!
45. Tight Multi-Braided Bun With Slightly Puffy Top:
Divide your hair into three or more sections and braid them up individually, while adding a little puff to the front part of the middle one. Once you are done with it, take all of them together and turn into a low tight single bun at the nape of the neck.
[ Read: 50 Formal Hairstyles For Girls! ]
46. High Pony With Textured Top And Curly Flared Bottom:
Add texture to the top and brush the hair back to create a simple high ponytail right at your crown. Now, spice it up by curling its ends outwards and giving it a flared structure.
47. Highlighted Straight Hair With Long Layers:
Show off the striking highlights on your long straight and layered hair by keeping it loose. Just create an off-center part and let your tresses cascade down your shoulders.
48. Sleek Wavy Layers With Pinned Back Front:
This is one of the most favored hairstyles among girls with long hair. The best thing about this sleek wavy layered hairstyle is its simplicity. All you need to do is pin the front section back at the crown – and you are done!
49. Adorable Updo With Fringes And Braided Headband:
Go back to your teen days! This one is one of the most beautiful hairstyles for teenage girls. Just create a small updo with a braided wraparound and jazz up the look with long even front fringes.
50. Kinky Coily Voluminous Hair With Front Braid:
Last but not the least, here is a highly voluminous bob for girls with kinky, coily hair. Braid up the front section of your hair to create a pretty headband and use a hair wax to make your hair super-shiny.
So, choose a hairstyle from this list that caught your eye and give it a try. Do you know any other beautiful hairstyles for girls? Let us know by leaving a comment below:
- Top 10 Summer Hairstyles For Girls
- 50 Formal Hairstyles For Girls!
- 50 Popular Funky Hairstyles For Girls
- 50 Awesome Hairstyles For Girls With Long Hair
- 14 Popular Prom Hairstyles for Girls With Medium Length Hair
Latest posts by Shabby (see all)
- Comedonal Acne – What Is It And 5 Ways To Control It - March 18, 2014
- 16 Best Pongal Kolam Designs That You Should Try - February 20, 2014
- Top 25 Most Beautiful Athapookalam Designs - November 11, 2013
- 11 Different Types Of Acne And How To Identify Them? - November 8, 2013
- Top 10 Sikku Kolam Designs - October 31, 2013