We all want to look beautiful, with a glowing radiant skin. But most of us have resigned to the fact that our skin is less than perfect. Lack of proper skincare routine and a good diet makes it next to impossible to attain that radiant glow.
But there are ways, easy ways, to get clear and glowing skin and that too in a matter of 7 days. Yes, you read that right! Seven days is all you need to get the skin of your dreams. Follow this day-to-day guide and flaunt a beautiful, glowing skin.Here is how to get glowing skin in a week naturally!
[ Read: Remedies For Skin Lightening ]
How To Get Glowing Skin In A Week?
Starting the day with the regular CTM routine is the best method to follow for the next seven days. What is CTM? It’s nothing fancy! It’s the basic in any skin care routine—Cleansing, Toning, and Moisturizing!
- Use a gentle cleanser to remove impurities from the face. The choice of cleanser depends on personal liking and skin type. You can opt for any good cleanser, which is soft and gentle on the skin. Using a toner after proper cleansing will ensure that no amount of oil or dust remains on the surface and is wiped out. End the routine with a good moisturizer. This is the most basic thing you can do, and need to do for the next 7 days to get a glowing skin.
- It is advised to use glowing masks and face packs to give the added glow to your skin. Apply a good face pack or make one for yourself from your kitchen supplies.
- It is also necessary to take care of the skin during night, so practicing a night care regime is a must to get a radiant skin. Cleanse your face properly before going to bed and apply a good quality night cream or serum to help the skin heal itself at night.
The second day should focus on achieving a good and healthy skin by including fresh fruits and vegetables in the diet to give the benefits of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Practice the CTM routine throughout the week to ensure a shiny radiance. Using fruit masks for the skin is also a good idea as fruits are all natural with no trace of chemicals.
- Drink lots of fluids including water and fruit juices. These will help in giving you a healthy skin, from the inside.
- If you wear makeup, then make sure to remove it completely before you go to sleep. Your skin needs rest to!
- Using a good cream based cleanser from removing the traces of makeup is the best option. A night care regime is as essential as the CTM regime for the skin.
After waking up in the morning, start your day with the CTM routine as usual and do some skin exfoliation to get rid of the dead skin cells.
- Using an exfoliating scrub or a face sponge, scrub off the dead skin cells to reveal the healthy layer of skin underneath.
- After all the exfoliation, apply a rejuvenating face mask to get maximum results and then follow it up with the application of a moisturizing lotion.
- Always make sure to apply a sunscreen lotion if you are stepping out in the sun. This will prevent the harmful UV rays of the sun from harming your skin.
- After a day of hard work, your skin deserves some pampering. A face pack in the evening will be more beneficial for the skin and will impart a healthy glow immediately.
On the fourth day, you’ll notice a slight difference in the skin texture and the face will appear healthier than before. But this doesn’t mean that you can skip your regular routine. That should be the basic skincare step everyday.
- Take some time out to give your face some TLC! Give a steam bath to your face to open up the clogged pores. This will ensure that the dirt and impurities easily come out on the surface. Clean your face with a cotton ball dipped in rosewater. This will have a cooling effect on the skin and make the skin look fresh and healthy.
- Maintain the night care regime as usual to wake up to a hydrated and nourished skin in the morning.
- After you are done with the regular CTM routine, massage your face with an Aloe Vera gel or a massage cream to ensure proper blood circulation in the face. If there are dark circles around your eyes, always use an under eye serum to diminish them and make the face appear radiant.
- Once done with the massage, apply your favorite day cream, which contains SPF to keep your skin protected from the harmful sun rays.
- In the evening, use a sandalwood face pack to give your skin a smooth texture and a healthy glow.
- After performing the essential daily routine for the skin it is time to exfoliate your skin again to discard the impurities of the face. After that, spray rose water all over the face to make it look refreshing and also to tone the skin.
- Daily intake of water and fluids like soups and juices should be followed throughout the week as a hydrated body equals a healthy skin.
- Indulge in some fruit facial on the last day to give natural fairness and glow to your face. Protect the skin from heat and sun exposure. Drink lots of water to maintain the elasticity of the skin tissues.
In a week, you’ll notice a huge difference in the way your skin feels and looks. But remember. If you go back to your old hectic routine and neglect your skin, it will go back to being dull. These are easy steps of how to get glowing skin in one week that you can do everyday. Be regular, be healthy, be beautiful!
3 Best Tips For Glowing Skin From Beauty Experts
Do you wish to have a gorgeous and glowing skin? Feel the need of having and absolutely beautiful and supple skin? Then here are few tips from the famous beauty experts so you can follow them religiously to have the amazing looks!!!
Achieving beautiful glowing could be easier than you think; Apart from eating a proper diet and adopting a healthy lifestyle free of smoking and excessive alcohol consumption, you must use products with high quality. Lotions and creams effective conclusion is not easy, because most brands out there do not contain the right ingredients. Thus, this article will tell you the three essential ingredients that are proven to make life more beautiful and radiant skin.
It is important to avoid products of skin care that are made with ingredients / synthetic chemicals; most of the chemicals in these products are too harsh for the skin. So they dry the skin and cause irritation. Using natural products is the best way to achieve beautiful glowing skin because natural ingredients are gentler on the skin; therefore, unlike chemicals, they have no negative side effects.
Amazing three natural skin care ingredients for a healthy, youthful and beautiful skin
1. CoQ10 it is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the skin against the damaging effects of free radicals; one of the most effective types of CoQ10 is HE10 Nano-h, which is in the form of nano-emulsion. It turned out to descend deep into the dermis to fight against free radicals and reverse the aging process.
Nano-h HEQ10 is also evidence that nourishes and rejuvenates the skin; and it will help you achieve beautiful glowing skin.
2. Functional keratin it is a collagen booster because it gives the human body makes collagen and elastin naturally. For starters, collagen and elastin are proteins that are responsible for keeping the skin young, beautiful and bright.
A special functional keratin extracted from the wool of sheep in New Zealand not only Boost collagen; it also promotes the regeneration of cells and the moisture retaining capacity of the skin. There is also evidence to fill wrinkles and refract light in a way that makes it more smooth and glowing skin.
3. Maracuja this natural vegetable oil is proven to regulate the production of sebum in the sebaceous glands; it accelerates the secretion of more oil in dry skin and limits the secretion in an oily complexion. It absorbs moisture from the environment and seals in the dermis; therefore, it moisturizes the skin to make it soft, smooth and radiant.
Now that you know the essential ingredients that will help you achieve beautiful glowing skin, it is time to look for a brand that contains them.
Christine Aguilar: www.shelookbook.com
- Drink plenty of water
- Have a good day and night beauty routine that includes exfoliating twice a week and a mask twice a week
- Include raw almonds into your diet it works wonders for the skin
1. Catch some Zzz’s. There is a reason it’s called beauty sleep!
2. Drink lots of water. If your body is dehydrated then your face will show it.
3. Make a mask at home. Just DIY it with 1 ripe banana, 1 tablespoon of honey and a few drops of lemon mashed together.
1. Hydrate and nourish the skin from the inside out.
We already know that we need to drink 6-8 glasses of water for better health, but it is crucial to drink enough, filtered water to flush out nasty toxins from the body and leave your skin looking clear and plump. Drink more cold-water, Eat more oily fish (salmon, mackerel and tuna), berries and green, leafy vegetables (spinach, broccoli) for an extra beauty boost.
2. Dry body brush: Supermodel Miranda Kerr swears by this technique for radiant skin. It is a great way to stimulate blood flow and lymph drainage, and detoxifies the skin. I do this before a warm shower: use a body brush in circular movements, starting at my ankles and working my way up my body, focusing specifically on stubborn areas such as thighs and buttocks.
3. Get moving! Exercise increases blood circulation, which carries vital, repairing nutrients to the skin cells. In my opinion, the amazing glow that you get after a workout is by far the best kind of radiance you can have. Take your exercise outdoors as fresh air oxygenates skin cells even more.
4. Exfoliate: Exfoliate your skin at least once a week to remove dead skin cells and reveal refreshed, glowing skin Make sure that you pick the best exfoliator for your skin type: oily-skinned ladies will benefit from a gentle scrub which unclogs pores, dry skin works well with chemical exfoliators containing fruit acids that target the deeper layers of the skin, while more sensitive skin types should opt for an enzyme exfoliator that won’t aggravate skin.
Tracy Branfield: www.thefashionfox.co.za
1. At night, I love using SkinCeuticals Simply Clean gel cleanser with my Clarisonic—it really removes every last trace of make-up. I also love to follow that up with an application of Sunday Riley’s Good Genes—nothing like an overnight exfoliant to wake up with a good glow, right?
2. Bliss’ Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Eye Masks de-puff my under eyes in all of two minutes—which is key when you’re constantly between time zones or during Fashion Month when zero sleep is expected. Throw them in the fridge for extra credit.
3. Always have a pack of Burt’s Bees White Tea Extract facial wipes with you when you’re on the go—whether I’m on a long-haul flight or hitting the gym, they save my skin every time.
Stephanie Mark: www.thecoveteur.com
1. Start the day with a glass of lemon water. It’s a natural detox drink that cleanses your digestive tract, supports a healthy liver and radiant skin, reduces water retention and gives your body a powerful alkaline boost. Lemons are also a wonderful source of vitamin C, an important collagen-building nutrient.
2. Improve the way you break down and assimilate nutrients in your diet by tuning up your digestion— I recommend both probiotics and fermented foods (just a small amount in the diet every day) l like raw sauerkraut, miso, kefir and kimchi. When you digest better, your skin glows!
3. Fill your diet with foods that provide natural UV defense for your skin, in addition to wearing broad-spectrum sunscreen. Some of my favorite UV-protective summer foods are tomatoes, watermelon, green tea, cantaloupe and cherries
Jolene Hart: www.jolenehart.com
1. Use a face cloth/washcloth to remove your face cleanser and face masks. It gets rid of all product residues while gently exfoliating to brighten skin.
2. Apply organic Rose Hip oil to your skin at night – aside from being nourishing, it contains Vitamin A to reduce sun damage and scarring.
3. A home-made body scrub made with olive oil, fine salt, sugar and a couple of drops of essential oil is the easiest way to sort out dull skin on your body and leave your skin feeling super soft and moisturized. Don’t use it on your face though, it’s too rough.
Chantelle Bester: www.notanotherpoppie.com
1. Let your skin breathe, try and go make-up less at least once a week.
2. Water – try to drink 8 glasses a day to keep skin clear and glowing.
3. Eat well and exercise – beauty starts from within, the better you feel, the better you will look.
1. Cleanse Tone and Moisturize: This helps the skin to stay clean and hydrated, as well as allowing it to breathe at night. Overtime you’ll notice healthier, glowing skin.
2. Exfoliate once a week : This helps to renew skin cells and exfoliate dead ones away, it keeps the appearance of your face brighter and healthier. Just make sure it’s the right one for your skin type!
3. Drink lots of water: There’s only so much products can do, the rest is up to yourself and your diet. Be good to your body and it’ll be good to you.
Dont overdo anything. Relax well while you take each day as a new day in your life. Cheers and spread your Smiles!!!
- 15 Herbal Beauty Tips For Glowing Skin
- How To Use Olive Oil To Get Glowing Skin?
- 4 Homemade Saffron Face Packs For Flawless skin
- 10 Simple Tips To Glowing And Radiant Skin!!!
- 2 Simple Homemade Body Scrubs for Gorgeous, Glowing Skin