Picture this. You go to a party and try to resist all the good food around. You succeed mostly, but then a helping of extra cheese or that delicious dessert piece cannot be prevented! The next time you check your weight it hits you that it hasn’t really budged much. That is when the guilt kicks in. Everyone has been there. Every woman desires to lose weight and look beautiful but temptation and laziness always get in the way.
Well, we know that feeling. But don’t worry – this post talks about the 25 simple ways to lose weight in just 10 days! To know more, keep reading.
Obesity – A Brief
Obesity is a common problem; it is a chronic disease like diabetes and heart ailments because it is really difficult to cure obesity. The dangerous part is obesity leads to many other health complications, so it has to stop anyhow. Blame all amazing restaurants, junk food joints and ice cream parlours with their lip-smacking food for this situation. This problem has gotten even worse now. It is getting equally common in adults as in kids.
Though you hear every third person asking you to lose weight you still don’t seem to pay heed to it. The reason – Reducing weight has always been a challenging issue. It takes a lot to give up bad habits after all. It took me 2 years to realize that I MUST stop eating and start losing weight.
To find out whether you suffer from obesity or not, read the following. As an obese person (that is, if you are one), you will definitely have one or more of the following experiences:
- You might not be very comfortable wearing tight fitted clothes as it shows off your extra fat.
- You tend to lose your confidence. When you meet new people, also when your relatives or friends advise you to lose weight which is a bit embarrassing and reduces your level of confidence even more.
- Health related problems – If you’re not fit, you would indeed come across health-related common problems like strokes, diabetes or blood pressure.
- Pigmentation – Obese people are often found to have pigmentation on their face or body. This is due to improper nutrients intake and junk food they consume.
- Improper menstruation cycle – Obesity is a very common reason behind improper menstrual cycle and delayed pregnancy in obese women.
Scary as these indicators may sound, there sure is a sigh of relief. Losing weight sure is difficult, but not as difficult as you think it to be. With a conscious effort, you can lose weight easily.
Following are the 25 simple tips that can help you lose weight in ten days:
1. Increase Water Intake (The Water Therapy):
Water is a very important factor in any weight reduction program. Consumption of water cleanses the toxins from the body in the form of urine. Drink about 4 to 5 liters of water every day.
Different bodies have different requirements of water. A simple way to track how many liters of water your body needs in a day is to divide your weight by 20. The result you will get from this equation will give you the liters of water you must consume every day. For example: If you weigh 70 kilos, then dividing it by 20 gives 3.5 as result. So you must drink a minimum of 3.5 liters of water every single day. This is an essential step for weight loss in 10 days.
2. Green Tea Instead Of Coffee Or Tea:
Drinking a cup of hot green tea every morning on an empty stomach can cleanse the toxins in your body. It can also help reduce the problem of constipation. Green tea has low calories and starting your day with it instead of tea or coffee is very good tip for weight loss.
3. Hot Water With Lemon And Honey:
Hot water with lemon and honey is a great trick for losing weight. To make:
- Mix a spoon of lime juice and half a spoon of honey to hot or lukewarm water.
- Drink this every morning on an empty stomach to aid your weight loss in 10 days.
4. Reduce The Intake Of Carbohydrates:
Rice contains a lot of calories and carbohydrates in it. Reducing the intake of rice can reduce weight to a great extent. A lot of people in India (South Indians) start their day with a dosa or an idly. These dishes are primarily made from rice. Some people also have this for their dinner. If you want to lose weight, it is essential to reduce these carbohydrates intake ta a great extent.
5. Increase Protein Intake:
Protein is a muscle builder that can effectively reduce the fat in our body. It can also convert the loose fat into muscles. Increase the intake of protein and replace carbohydrates food with protein food.
Nithila AP Yadav
Latest posts by Nithila AP Yadav (see all)
- 6 Amazing Benefits Of Banana Juice For Skin, Hair And Health - November 9, 2013
- 7 Simple Ways In Which Stress Leads To Weight Gain - August 30, 2013
- How Does Walking Help To Lose Weight? - August 3, 2013
- 9 Delicious Soups For Weight Loss - July 2, 2013