Who doesn’t love glowing skin? A correct sleeping pattern, CTM routine, maintaining the right diet, exercising and using the right rejuvenating creams are the key mantras for getting glowing complexion. However, it could not be possible for all of us to follow this routine perfectly. If you are pressed for time and are looking at options to get a glowing skin overnight, here are a couple of tried and tested natural ways for glowing skin that you could try.
Natural Ways to Get Glowing Skin
1. The Rice and Sesame Scrub:
This is one of my favourite and most simple home remedy to make scrub that gives you a glow instantly.
- Soak equal amounts of rice and sesame seeds overnight
- Grind to a fine scrub consistency in the morning
- Apply over your body and face and leave it on for a minute or two
- Wash off with cool water
While the sesame nourishes and moisturizes your skin, the rice grains will exfoliate gently. This is a perfect body and face polish.
[ Read: Remedies For Skin Lightening ]
2. Use Sleeping Packs:
- Wash your face clean, with a mild face wash and rinse with cold water
- Remove all traces of make-up and pat dry your skin
- Take about less than a teaspoon of the sleeping pack and massage it with upward strokes on your skin.
- Since sleeping packs are easily absorbed in your skin, they won’t leave a greasy feel.
- When you wake up in the morning, use a mild cleanser to clean your face and rinse with cold water.
3. Apply Milk:
Milk is another wonderful natural way for glowing skin.
- Apply a very thin layer of low fat milk on your face
- Massage with upward strokes, till the milk is totally absorbed by your skin
- Wash your face with a mild face wash in the morning and pat dry
Milk not only helps to clear dark facial spots but also nourishes the skin as you sleep.
[ Read: Home Fairness Tips ]
4. Scrub & Moisturise:
- Use a mild exfoliator to cleanse your skin and pat dry
- Remove all traces of make-up
- Apply a pack of honey and fullers earth and leave it on for at least 15 minutes
- When the pack dries, wet it using very little water and scrub slowly while massaging your face for at least 2 minutes
- Rinse off with cold water. Pat dry and apply a thin layer of a rejuvenating night cream
- When you wake up, use a mild exfoliator to clean your face.
Tip: Use the honey pack again, post the exfoliation to get the extra glow.
5. For Your Eyes:
While you get the glow on your face, don’t forget the eyes! Constant exposure to computers and lack of sleep can leave you with dark circles. You can use these simple ways for healthy eyes:
- Use a comforting eye contour gel that works on hydrating the skin around your eyes as you sleep
- Use an eye mask to cover your eyes while you sleep
- Wash your eyes with cold water when you wake up
Your dark circles would not have vanished, but your eyes will look fresh!
6. Face Oils:
In winters use pure Ayurvedic face oils that will nourish your skin with time and tested products. For dry skin, you can leave it overnight and wash off with a gentle scrub in the morning for a glowing complexion. For normal skin, leave it on for about an hour and wash off with a gentle scrub. Apply some face spritz before you sleep. When you wake up, use a mild cleanser free of parabens and SLS and wash off with cold water. Spray on the face mist to show off a visibly clear skin.
Do you have any more natural ways to make your skin glow? Feel free to share them in the comment section below.
Latest posts by Prats (see all)
- Top 10 Beauty Tips For Women Over 40 - July 23, 2013
- 5 Simple Homemade Hand Scrubs That You Should Try Right Now - July 22, 2013
- 10 Must Follow Beauty Tips For Summers - July 21, 2013
- 4 Henna Hair Packs To Cure Dandruff - July 21, 2013
- 8 Causes Of Dark Circles You Should Be Aware Of - July 10, 2013