Lakmé is a well-known cosmetic brand that needs no introduction. It is one of India’s oldest cosmetic companies. We often associate our oldest and fondest makeup memories with this Lakme Lipstick brand. Lakme has a wide range of lipsticks ranging from the good old Enrich Satin to the recent Absolute range.
Best Lakme Lipsticks
Here are the 15 best lakme lipstick shades with numbers for Indian skin available in the market.
- Lakme 9 to 5 Scarlet Drill Lipstick
- Lakme 9to5 Lipstick Pink Bureau
- Lakme Absolute Creme Lipstick – Runway Red
- Lakme Absolute Lip Tint – Pink Sorbet
- Lakme Enrich Satin 352 Lipstick (OR) Lakme Enrich Satin Lip Color 352
- Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Color Pink Colar
- Lakme Absolute Sculpt Hi-Definition Matte Lipstick – Red Envy
- Lakme Absolute Creme Lipstick Royal Rouge
- Lakme Absolute Creme Lipstick Plum Forever
- Lakme Absolute Lip Tint Candy Kiss
- Lakme Enrich Satin Lip Color 651
- Lakme Enrich Satin Lip Color 128
- Lakme Absolute Lip Pout Victorian Rose
- Lakme Enrich Satin Lip Color 143
- Lakme Absolute Gloss Addict Lip Color Flaming Orange
1. Lakme 9 to 5 Scarlet Drill Lipstick
The Lakmé 9 to 5 lipstick range has been around for a while. The lipstick comes in a moisture matte finish and does not dry out the lips. The long stay claim is true. It is a non-transferable lipstick and will suit medium to dusky skin tones pretty well.
It stays on for an average of four to five hours.
- The shade is very nice with a good packaging
- It does not settle into fine lines
Lakme 9 to 5 Scarlet Drill Lipstick Review
The users review this product as “a perfect matte finish shade that can become the instant love of any woman.”
2. Lakme 9to5 Lipstick Pink Bureau
This is one beautiful shade from Lakme’s 9 to 5 Lip Color collection that is enriched with vitamin E. The shade is best for daily wear as it comes with a soft and smooth texture in a matte finish. Now you can say goodbye to regular touch-ups and just switch to the Lakme 9 to 5 collection.
As the name suggests, the lip color stays on for a really long time.
- The packaging is very classy
- The lipstick offers a matte finish and is light on the lips
- It contains vitamin E and wheat germ oil that help to keep your lips moisturized
- It does not tug on the lips and neither does it flake out
- It contains fine shimmers that few people might not like
Lakme 9to5 Lipstick Pink Bureau Review
A user states, “Since the time Lakmé has launched its 9 to 5 collection, I have not even stalked any other product. Just love it’s Pink Bureau shade. A single swipe is enough to carry the whole day.”
3. Lakme Absolute Creme Lipstick – Runway Red
Runway Red is a cherished lipstick that is known for its long-lasting effect. The luxurious lipstick shade gives a higher color delivery.
Just two to three swipes of the lipstick are enough to carry on for three to four hours easily without any touch-ups.
- The lip color is enriched with vitamin E
- The matte lip shade gives a luxurious finish
- It stays on for longer hours
- The packaging of the product is bit fragile
Lakme Absolute Creme Lipstick – Runway Red Review
A user reviews this product as, “My experience with the lipstick was pretty good. Usually, no lipstick stays on my lips for more than an hour, but I could carry it for around for 4 hours or more. It shades away leaving a red tint behind.”
4. Lakme Absolute Lip Tint – Pink Sorbet
This shimmery shade with a pink tint comes in a crayon-like tube. It looks best on tanned to wheatish-toned people.
The staying power of the shade varies between three to four hours.
- The packaging of this Lakme pink lipstick is very classy and subtle
- The shade is very pretty
- It stays on for longer hours and keeps the lips hydrated
Expert’s Review on Lakme Absolute Lip Tint – Pink Sorbet
Experts suggest this product for creamy lipstick lovers and call it a pretty and elegant shade for regular wear.
5. Lakme Enrich Satin Lip Color 352
This Lakme Enrich Satin 352 Lipstick is a beautiful cherry red shade that looks nice on fair to wheatish skin tones. It is the best among the other lipsticks in the Enrich Satin range. It fades beautifully and leaves a nice tint behind. It is perfect for festive occasions and weddings.
[ Read: Top 10 Lakme Products for Wedding ]
It is highly pigmented and stays on for more than four hours.
- It has longer lasting properties
- The product is quite affordable
- It has an amazing texture
- The packaging is boring
Expert’s Review on Lakme Enrich Satin Lip Color 352
Experts say that the product is highly pigmented, and with just a single swipe, it turns opaque. The staying power is really awesome.
6. Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Color Pink Colar
This Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Color Pink Colar lipstick is very different from the usual matte lipsticks. It provides an impeccably styled look and allows a hassle-free transition from the desk to the office party.
This particular shade does not require multiple swipes, and you get the true color in a single swipe.
The shade stays on for almost four hours, and then fades beautifully. This is one of the best Lakme 9to5 lipstick shades for dark (dusky) skin.
- It covers the pigmentation in just two swipes
- The color looks very pretty and natural
- Applying multiple layers can make your lips look cakey, so you should avoid swiping multiple coats. One or two swipes are enough
Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Color Pink Colar Review
A user states, “Love it. This Lakme range has the best matte finish lipsticks, that too, at an affordable price. If you like subtle and soft lipsticks, then you must definitely check out this range.”
7. Lakme Absolute Sculpt Hi-Definition Matte Lipstick – Red Envy
Red Envy is one of the most vibrant matte lipsticks from Lakme Absolute. The texture is smooth and non-drying that settles into a matte finish. It is pigmented, and stays on for approximately four hours, and then fades slowly. It’s a must-have!
The Lakme Absolute Sculpt Hi-Definition Matte Lipstick – Red Envy lipstick stays on for four to four and a half hours.
- It has a matte texture and finish
- The packaging is very nice
- It stays on for a longer period
- The product is slightly expensive
- It is dupable
Expert’s Review on Lakme Absolute Sculpt Hi-Definition Matte Lipstick – Red Envy
Experts say, “Like most of the other lipsticks, this particular shade looks bold, but not tacky. It’s a fun and unique shade that can be worn easily.”
8. Lakme Absolute Creme Lipstick Royal Rouge
Lakme Absolute Creme Lipstick Royal Rouge is a combination of pink and peach shades. It has a matte-ish texture that helps cover the pigmented lips. A must-buy shade that looks good on everyone!
The staying power of the shade is more than three hours.
- It is long-lasting
- The shade covers pigmented lips
- It dries out after some time. If you have dry lips, you need to apply gloss over it
- The lipstick settles in fine lines if not removed properly
User’s Review on Lakme Absolute Creme Lipstick Royal Rouge
One user states, “The lipstick has a really face brightening shade and stays for a very long time, leaving behind a shimmery touch.”
9. Lakme Absolute Creme Lipstick Plum Forever
Plum Forever is a variant in the Lakmé Absolute range. It is enriched with wheat germ oil and vitamin E that keep the lips soft and smooth. A good one for weddings and festivities.
The lipstick does not bleed and stays on for approximately six hours.
- It stays on for longer hours
- It contains vitamin E and wheat germ oil that help to keep the lips moisturized
- The creamy formula does not feel heavy on the lips
- It is a bit expensive
Expert’s Review on Lakme Absolute Creme Lipstick Plum Forever
Experts state, “The sheerness of the lipstick is very nice, and this property makes it a tricky color to wear for those who generally not prefer to wear bold or deep purple shades.”
10. Lakme Absolute Lip Tint Candy Kiss
The shade more or less looks like a lighter peach with a combination of orange and pink. This is one of the brighter pink lipstick shades in Lakme. Two glides of this roll on can give you a proper, light, daytime look.
The lipstick has a mediocre staying power (around two to three hours) and makes your lips feel dry as it fades.
- The texture is very creamy, moist, and lightweight
- It carries a light fragrance of vanilla flavor
- The shade does not bleed or transfer heavily
- The lipstick is not a high-shine product, yet it contains light golden shimmers that everyone might not prefer
- It doesn’t stay for that long
Expert’s Review on Lakme Absolute Lip Tint Candy Kiss
Experts say that the product is not recommended for dry or chapped lips as it would require heavy exfoliation, especially in winters.
[ Read: Top Lipsticks To Wear ]
11. Lakme Enrich Satin Lip Color 651
A fresh shade with a tint of orange and nude finish is perfect for a light makeup or a casual day out.
The lipstick stays on for around three hours.
- It has an amazing satin texture
- The lipstick is enriched with vitamins, sunscreen, and olive oil that keep your lips moisturized
- The packaging of the product is not up to the mark
- It comes in a very neutral pink shade. You have to apply around three to four swipes
- It has a different fragrance that you may or may not like
Expert’s Review on Lakme Enrich Satin Lip Color 651
A must-buy product if you’re a natural shade lover.
12. Lakme Enrich Satin Lip Color 128
Here is another drool-worthy shade from the Lakmé Enrich Satin lipstick range. This one is a beautiful fuchsia pink lipstick. The texture of this lipstick is very smooth and creamy, and it goes opaque in a single swipe. It is suitable lipstick for women with fair complexion.
This particular shade stays on for approximately three hours.
- The packaging of the product is quite decent
- It has a matte texture and a smooth, velvety finish
- It easily glides on the lips and is highly moisturized
- The lipstick transfers easily while eating or drinking something
- Doesn’t last for longer hours
Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick 128 Review
A user states, “Even though I am not a big fan of bright and bold colors, I am just in love with this pink shade that appears bright while application but gives a toned down look to the lips.”
13. Lakme Absolute Lip Pout Victorian Rose
The Victorian Rose is more than just a hint of color. It gives the lips a rich hue and an amazing matte effect in just one stroke. It is a nice break from the regular lipstick. Do try this out!
The color stays on for around three to four hours.
- It’s a long-lasting formula
- It has a matte texture and finish
- The product does not transfer heavily
- Not suitable for dry or chapped lips
- For a better precision, a lip liner is a must
Lakme Absolute Lip Pout Victorian Rose Review
A user reviews this product as, “The color is just awesome with a perfect blend of peach, pink and red.”
14. Lakme Enrich Satin Lip Color 143
Of all the Lakmé lipsticks, the Lakme Enrich Satin range has been around for the longest time. P143 is a beautiful peach tone and is one of the most suitable lakme lipstick shades for fair skin. All–in-all, a very pretty shade.
The shade stays on for a maximum of two to three hours.
- The lipstick is affordable
- It is highly moisturized
- It is a perfect shade for office or daily wear
- It has a creamy texture that prevents the color settling on fine lines
- The product is not as long-lasting as compared to other Lakme lipsticks
Expert’s Review on Lakme Enrich Satin Lip Color 143
Experts review this product as one of the best shades for regular usage. However, the packaging of the lipstick is a bit boring and sturdy. The product contains the goodness of olive oil and sunscreen that help to keep the lips moisturized.
15. Lakme Absolute Gloss Addict Lip Color Flaming Orange
This Lakme Absolute Gloss Addict Lip Color Flaming Orange shade has a natural tint with a light and fluorescent-like color. If you are a natural shade lover, then this is definitely a must-buy for you.
The lipstick stays for around three to three and a half hours.
- It has a smooth and creamy texture
- The shade gives a glossy finish to the lips
- Good pigmentation
- The product is a bit expensive
- It does not stay for longer hours
- The product shades away with shimmery particles left behind
User’s Review on Lakme Absolute Gloss Addict Lip Color Flaming Orange
A user states, “The pretty orange colored lipstick is very moisturizing on the lips, and if you’re not bothered about the shimmer particles that it leaves behind, then you’re definitely going to love the product.”
*** Prices may Vary.
These are our top 15 Lakme lipstick colors. The Lakmé Enrich Satin range is quite affordable, and you can easily pick up a couple of them without burning a hole in your pocket. Same is the case with their Absolute range. I guarantee that you won’t be disappointed!
Which is your favorite Lakmé lipstick shade? Share your views in the comments box below.
Expert’s Answers for Readers Questions
Which are the Best Lakme Lipstick Shades for Dark or Dusky Skin?
Scarlet Drill is a great option for a deep brown color. It can be worn on a daily basis. We need to get rid of the stigma that people with dusky skin can’t wear bright lipstick shades. Wine Order from the 9To5 range is a very pretty plum color that will look exceptional of dusky skin.
Which are the Best Lakme Lipstick Shades for Dark Lips?
Mauve Spot and Crimson Call are lipsticks that are super pigmented and will show up even on dark lips.
Which are the Best Lakme Lipstick Shades for Wheatish Complexion?
Most of the colors suit wheatish skin but two excellent choices are Latte Rules and Ruby Result.
- 10 Best Oriflame Lipsticks in India
- Top 10 Revlon Vintage Lipsticks
- 10 Best Bourjois Lipsticks With Swatches
- Top 5 Maybelline Lipsticks in India
- Top 10 Oxblood Lipsticks in India
Latest posts by Jyotsana Rao (see all)
- Milk Wax – Never Heard Of This Before, But My Sister Is Using It Since Last Year And Now, Her Skin Is Just Like Milk - March 28, 2017
- She Begins Rubbing Turmeric Onto Her Cheeks. When She Rubs It Off, The Results Are Unbelievable! - March 21, 2017
- 10 Signs That Indicate That Your Partner No Longer Loves You - March 21, 2017
- Do You Wake Up Every Night At The Same Time? This Is What It Means - March 20, 2017
- Put Salt In Your Shampoo Before Showering. This Simple Trick Solves One Of The Biggest Hair Problems - March 17, 2017