If you thought jojoba oil is just another oil on the shelf, then you are highly mistaken! Multipurpose and known for its umpteen benefits, jojoba oil is packed with numerous vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Whether you want to use it for hair or skin, there’s nothing jojoba oil cannot heal and repair! And considering how itchy scalp, dandruff, and lifeless hair are slowly becoming a part of our lives, jojoba oil is one of the best ways to keep your hair nourished and healthy-looking naturally. Now, are you ready to try the best jojoba oil for hair?
Let’s bring back the good hair days, the traditional way! Check out our list of 13 best jojoba oils that you must try for beautiful and healthy hair.
Read on to know more!
Top 13 Best Jojoba Oils For Hair To Treat Dryness
With no additives, added fragrance, and alcohol, watch your hair enjoy the bliss of pure jojoba oil with Cliganic! 100% organic and undiluted, the oil penetrates the hair cuticles quickly to strengthen the strands and nourish the scalp intensely. And are you dealing with greasy hair or itchy scalp? Then you must try this cold-pressed jojoba oil ASAP, for it claims to tackle the production of excess sebum and soothe itchy scalp from the first use itself.
- Seals split-ends
- Eliminates dandruff
- Chemical-free and cruelty-free
- Lightweight, quick-absorbing, and non-greasy
- Gentle and suitable for sensitive skin
- The bottle has a dropper dispenser for the user’s convenience.
- It has a strong fragrance.
Frizzy hair can be a nightmare, whether you live in a humid area or not. But also, it signifies how parched and nutrients-deprived your scalp and hair are. Hence, pure jojoba oil to the rescue! And this one claims to last longer than others because of its smart packaging. Since oils are light-sensitive and can lose their efficiency, this jojoba oil comes in a dark amber bottle and is easy-to-use as it comes with a dropper too. So, whether you have dry, brittle, or frizzy hair, Leven Rose Jojoba Oil can be your ultimate go-to for months!
- Absorbs quickly
- Strengthens cuticles and moisturizes intensely
- Eliminates dryness, dandruff, and flakiness
- Ideal to use for hair, nails, and skin problems
- Cold-pressed, unrefined, and 100% organic
- Paraben-free, non-GMO, fragrance-free, and kosher-friendly
- It heals and repairs gradually.
Why use cosmetics infused with jojoba oil when you can enjoy it pure, organic, and cold-pressed with Kate Blanc! Certified by USDA, so you know it is a trustable solution, give your hair a nutrient-packed treatment to repair, rejuvenate, and heal. Leaving your tresses gorgeous, healthy-looking, and shinier, watch your friends wow in amazement at your naturally stunning locks this season!
- Ultra-nourishing jojoba oil
- Lightweight and non-greasy
- Tackles dandruff and dryness
- Strengthens cuticles and reduces hair loss
- Repairs and heals damaged or chemically-treated hair
- It may be slightly drying.
- It may not absorb quickly.
The only boost of hydration your hair and scalp deserve to promote healthy hair growth! This organic and pure jojoba oil by Viva Naturals claims to leave your scalp and hair intensely hydrated with every use. So, if you are dealing with lifeless, frizzy, or super-dry tresses, then this oil can be the tonic to rejuvenate and repair. Yep, take the natural route to gorgeous hair and get ready to fall in love with your tresses all over again!
- Protects and nurtures hair cuticles
- Eliminates dryness and dandruff
- Intensely moisturizing and promotes healthy hair growth
- Leaves hair softer, shinier, and manageable
- Fragrance-free, hexane-free, and cruelty-free
- Ideal to use for skin, nails, and body
- Strong fragrance
Why use multiple products for hair and skin problems when one oil can do it all? Like this one, for instance, derived from jojoba seeds is mostly used in several cosmetics oils and products to promote healthy skin and hair. Expeller pressed, and ideal to treat itchy scalp, dryness, dandruff, and flakiness, switch to this natural and traditional process to bring back your gorgeous locks this 2020.
- Ultra-moisturizing and nourishing
- 100% pure, GPA-certified, and NPA A-rated
- Leaves hair soft, healthier, and manageable
- Paraben-free, hexane-free, non-GMO, and vegan
Not a fan of a dropper dispenser? Here’s a mess-free option that you can use to condition your hair on the go! Packed with the power to tackle umpteen skin, hair, or nails issues, this organic jojoba oil by Pura D’or can be used as a makeup remover as well. And as far as your scalp or hair is concerned— it claims to smoothen out the frizz, repair the damage, soothe irritated scalp and even add volume after a therapeutic oil massage! Still, want to stick to your old hair oil now?
- Provides intense nourishment from roots to tips
- Adds a healthy sheen and soothes itchiness
- Cold-pressed, hexane-free, and cruelty-free
- Premium grade, unrefined, and USDA-certified
- It contains anti-aging properties to promote healthy-looking skin.
- The fragrance may be strong for some.
Did you know organic jojoba oil has therapeutic properties? No wonder the scalp and hair feel rejuvenated, repaired, and loved after every use! Quick-absorbing and fast-reacting, this non-greasy and lightweight formula will not weigh your hair down and will leave a healthy sheen instead. So, if you are looking for an oil for intense hair massages, this sustainably sourced jojoba oil will be a great pick.
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Unadulterated and USDA-certified
- Treats dryness and itchiness intensely
- Soothes frizzy hair and irritated scalp
- Cold-pressed, vegan, hexane-free, and gluten-free
- The fragrance may be overpowering.
Bless your hair and scalp with a therapeutic and nutrient-packed spa in the comforts of your home! All you have to do is gently massage the oil into your hair and scalp, and voila! You have gorgeous and healthy-looking hair after a wash. Though there are several more diluted and jojoba-based cosmetics offering the same benefits, this pure, organic, and cold-pressed option claims to deliver results the gentle way! Try it.
- Tested for purity and quality
- Unadulterated, undiluted, and high-quality
- Provides intense nourishment to hair and skin
- Smoothes out the frizz and enhances hair texture
- Not recommended for sensitive scalp or skin
One oil for all your moisturizing needs! Organic jojoba oil is widely known for its intense moisturizing benefits and is no less than food for hair to grow healthy and nourished. And this jojoba oil by Desert Essence is ideal if you are looking for an intense moisturizer for skin, scalp, and hair. From treating dryness, frizz, and hair damage to eliminating flakes and dandruff, you can also apply it on the skin to bring back your natural glow. Give it a try if you haven’t already!
- 100% pure jojoba oil
- Keeps scalp, hair, and skin moisturized for 24 hours
- Vegan, gluten-free, and B Corporation-certified
- Cold-pressed, non-GMO, and cruelty-free
- Ideal to use as a facial cleanser, makeup remover, and carrier oil too
- It may be slightly thick and heavy.
Teak Naturals Jojoba Oil, other than being pure and 100% organic, is also non-GMO and contains no parabens or additives. And did you know jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory benefits and is non-comedogenic? No wonder it is ideal for the dry and irritated scalp! Want more? It’s also a great option for those who are suffering from sun or UV damaged hair, as the anti-inflammatory properties will repair and heal intensely. Give it a try!
- Guarantees silky and shiny hair
- Includes vitamin E and B5 for intense nourishment
- Absorbs quickly, lightweight, and non-greasy
- Cold-pressed, unrefined, unscented, and high-quality oil
- Not suitable for sensitive skin
Are you dealing with split-ends and brittle hair? Then you must try this organic tonic to revitalize your hair. US Organic Jojoba Oil is USDA-certified for its quality, purity, and organic formula, thus making it a trustable solution for all. Rich in fatty acids, antioxidants, and more, this brand is FDA-registered and GMP-certified too. Yep, just what you need to give your hair an all-natural treatment to heal and repair— give it a go!
- Cold-pressed and virgin jojoba oil
- Absorbs quickly and promotes hair growth
- Tackles frizzy, dry, and brittle hair
- Leaves hair smooth, soft, and silky
- Additive-free, preservative-free, and cruelty-free
- Not recommended if you are sensitive to smell
- The packaging may not be spill-free.
When your scalp or hair feels parched, hydrate it with jojoba oil! Though there are several oils in the market that are highly conditioning, Teddie Organics Golden Jojoba Oil is quick-absorbing and locks in the natural moisture and provides intense nourishment instantly. Plus, you can also add this cold-pressed jojoba oil to your conditioner, shampoo, or use it alone for scalp treatment. Besides this, since jojoba oil has anti-aging benefits, you can use it as a skin moisturizer, carrier oil, and for soap making too. Do not skip it!
- 100% organic, pure, and unrefined
- Improves hair texture and tensile strength
- Strengthens the roots and promotes hair growth
- Tackles dryness, itchiness, and frizzy hair
- Additive-free, hexane-free, and paraben-free
- The application can get a little messy.
Is frizzy hair turning into a nightmare for you? Tame it with jojoba oil! Here’s a brand offering the purest form of jojoba oil with nothing removed or added in the process. Straight from the plant to your hair to smoothen out the frizz and leave a healthy sheen, you’ll never have to worry about flyaways again. And that’s not all— it claims to be therapeutic and soothing for the scalp as well, thus eliminating the irritation or flakiness. But the best takeaway has to be the mess-free dispenser, which makes this product a must-try for those who prefer conditioning hair on the go.
- 100% organic and vegan
- Eliminates dryness from roots to tips
- Provides intense hydration and nourishment
- Non-comedogenic, non-allergenic, non-toxic, and non-GMO
- Ideal to use for skin, hair, razor burns, and as a makeup remover
- Small size
There you go! Those were the 13 best jojoba oils for hair that you must-try if you are suffering from dry or frizzy hair. Do you need more assistance with choosing the best jojoba oil for your hair? Read our buying guide below.
How to Choose Jojoba Oil for Hair?
Look out for these features before buying jojoba oil for hair:
USDA certification: While choosing jojoba hair oil, look out for the USDA certification as it guarantees the authenticity and pureness of the jojoba oil.
Chemical-free: An organic jojoba oil should be chemical-free and have no additives, preservatives, added fragrances, parabens, or GMOs. So before buying, inspect if the product has any of the above ingredients.
Undiluted and unrefined: Another way to make sure the oil is pure and organic is to check if it is undiluted or unrefined, which means nothing was added or removed in the process of extracting the oil.
Easy-to-use dispenser: Lastly, it should be easy-to-use. Considering how oils can get sticky or messy, pick a product that offers easy-to-use packaging so you can condition your hair on the go too.
How to Use Jojoba Oil for Hair?
There are umpteen ways to use jojoba oil for hair. You can either apply it directly to the scalp or hair or mix it with essential or other hair oil too. You can also add jojoba oil to your conditioner, shampoo, or hair serum if need be.
How Does Jojoba Oil Work in My Hair?
Organic and pure jojoba oil is lightweight and penetrates quickly into the scalp and hair to tame frizz and tackle dryness, flakiness, and dandruff intensely. Besides this, it provides intense hydration and moisture too.
Just what your hair deserves, the pure bliss of jojoba to rejuvenate, repair, and heal! Quit using cosmetics or refined oils to treat your hair problems when organic jojoba oil is promising fruitful results without causing side-effects. With 13 options on our list to choose from, we hope it has the one you are looking for. So, wait no more! Pick yours and pamper your hair with the goodness of jojoba this season!
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
Is Jojoba Oil Organic?
Jojoba oil is derived from jojoba seeds and is 100% organic and pure. However, before buying, you must inspect if it is USDA-certified to make sure the oil is 100% organic.
Is Jojoba Oil Good For Your Hair?
Yes, jojoba oil is very good for the hair as it provides intense nourishment and hydration from roots to the tips. So, if you are dealing with dry, brittle, or frizzy hair, you must try organic jojoba oil.
Can You Leave Jojoba Oil In Your Hair Overnight?
Yes, you can leave it overnight and wash it the next morning. Jojoba oil is non-comedogenic, non-greasy, and non-allergenic, which means it will not clog pores, increase sebum, or cause allergies.
Can You Apply Jojoba Oil Directly To Scalp?
Yes, if you are dealing with a dry or irritated scalp, then you can apply jojoba oil directly. Jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it ideal for tackling damage, irritation, and itchiness.
Can Jojoba Oil Regrow Hair?
No, jojoba oil cannot regrow hair, but it can nourish and hydrate your scalp, which can help with healthy hair growth.
Latest posts by Chaitra Krishnan (see all)
- 6 Best Alcohol-Free Hair Conditioners of 2021 To Banish The Dryness! - April 25, 2021
- Keep Your Skin Hydrated With These 13 Best Humidifiers For Dry Skin In 2021 - March 22, 2021
- 19 Makeup Mistakes That Are Dangerously Aging Your Look - March 19, 2021
- Groom Your Nails With The 15 Best Nail Clippers Of 2021! - March 17, 2021
- Recharge Your Skin With 15 Best Drugstore Sheet Masks Of 2021 - March 15, 2021