11 Best Red Eyeshadows Of 2023 That Last All Day
Play with colors to highlight your eyes with these waterproof and smooth red eyeshadows
If you love switching up your eye makeup game, you can easily do so with the help of the best red eyeshadow in tow. If you may think red eyeshadow is something only celebrities can pull off, you could not be more wrong. You don’t have to sweat at the thought of putting on some red eyeshadow anymore.
Red adds that extra pop of color to your eyes and makes you look like the fierce diva you already are. With popular brands like KKW beauty and Fenti releasing red eyeshadows, the right red hue can fire up your glam quotient in a swipe. So, chuck the nude and pastel colors out and welcome the red eyeshadow with open and loving arms. Trust us; you won’t regret it. Here is our list of some of the top red eyeshadows out there that you can experiment with and add to your collection. Scroll down to check them all out.
- 1 Best Shade Range Afflano Eyeshadow Palette-Coral Orange $9.99 ON AMAZON Read More › $9.99 ON AMAZON
- 2 Best Matte Finish ISMINE Single Eyeshadow Powder Palette $6.99 ON AMAZON Read More › $6.99 ON AMAZON
- 3 Best Travel-Friendly Stargazer EyeShadow-Deep Red Stargazer Enterprises $4.65 ON AMAZON Read More › $4.65 ON AMAZON
- 4 Best Shimmer Finish NYX Ultimate Edit Eyeshadow Palette - Phoenix $5.5 ON AMAZON Read More › $5.5 ON AMAZON
- 5 Best Pigmentation Bloody Mary Eyeshadow $11.95 ON AMAZON Read More › $11.95 ON AMAZON
- 6 Best Blendable Glazzi Waterlight Pro 63 Colors Eyeshadow Palette $16.88 ON AMAZON Read More › $16.88 ON AMAZON
- 7 Best Hypoallergenic DEâLANCI Red Eyeshadow Palette $9.99 ON AMAZON Read More › $9.99 ON AMAZON
- 8 Best For Beginners Maelstrom Purple Eyeshadow Palette $13.98 ON AMAZON Read More › $13.98 ON AMAZON
- 9 Best Smooth Texture Raspberry Glaze Red Eyeshadow $6 ON AMAZON Read More › $6 ON AMAZON
- 10 Best Creamy Texture DEâLANCI Red Pink Eyeshadow Palette $9.99 ON AMAZON Read More › $9.99 ON AMAZON
In This Article
Top 11 Red Eyeshadows That Stay On All Day
Best Shade Range:Afflano Eyeshadow Palette-Coral Orange
The Coral Orange Afflano Eyeshadow Palette has a whole range of gorgeous shades of red eyeshadow. The palette has a selection of light and dark shades that can be used as per your mood. Being soft and blendable, its application is smooth and easy and popular with professional makeup artists. Using a combination of these excellent colors with matte and shimmer shades makes your eyes look more vivid and creates a natural, simple, or even whimsical look. They adhere well to the eyelids with a setting spray and offer great pigmentation giving you that stunning look that lasts the entire day.
- High-quality ingredients that are anallergic too
- A superb combination of matte and shimmer eyeshadow
- Cruelty-free product
- Pigment fades easily
Best Matte Finish:ISMINE Single Eyeshadow Powder Palette
ISMINE Single Eyeshadow Powder as the name suggests comes in a single compact shade. This easy-to-carry single red eyeshadow is made using mica and mineral oil besides other ingredients and is highly-pigmented. Being waterproof, it lasts throughout the day and is a good highlighter to wear both while partying or even while working. With this eyeshadow, you can paint the town red, quite literally. Watch this YouTuber’s honest review to get a better idea about the product and its features.
- Comes in 13 vibrant shades individually
- Portable and comes in handy for touch up
- Works well on darker skin tones
- Leaves behind pigmentation even after washing
- Smudges easily
Pair red eyeshadow with classic red lips to create a balanced and dramatic look.
Best Travel-Friendly:Stargazer EyeShadow-Deep Red
The Stargazer Eye Shadow comes in a single shade of the Stargazer Deep Red Eyeshadow. Pairing it with your Halloween costume can give you that fun looks from the movies. Its application is easy and smooth and lasts for long. This wonderful true deep red looks great when blended with shades of peaches and browns to give that striking and gorgeous look. Available in a small package, this sparkly red eyeshadow is travel-friendly and is a must-have in every woman’s makeup collection.
- Highly pigmented
- Pocket and travel-friendly
- Application is easy and smooth
- Leaves behind a faint color even after washing
- Size may be smaller
Best Shimmer Finish:NYX Ultimate Edit Eyeshadow Palette - Phoenix
The NYX Ultimate Edit Eyeshadow Palette Phoenix comes in six beautiful shades of matte and shimmer finish for the eyes. The rich formula enables easy application— one can choose between a smokey red eyeshadow look to a simple look. The highly-pigmented colors are suitable for all skin tones and stay on for long hours. This palette of six superb red shades is so compact that it can be your travel companion on your vacations, coming in handy at times when you need a quick touch-up before entering a party. This brand is certified and acknowledged by PETA as cruelty-free.
- Suitable for all skin tones
- Cruelty-free product
- Comes in vibrant metallic shades
- Fallout may be high
Best Pigmentation:Bloody Mary Eyeshadow
Bloody Mary Eyeshadow as the name suggests, is indeed the actual red shade that you would expect. This is a highly-pigmented product and is vegan by all means. This lusty red eyeshadow can be used in the dry powder form as well as in the form of a rich and creamy formula. It is light in weight and stays put for long hours. Applying this eyeshadow using a soft, blending brush will give your eyes the look you have been craving for.
- Highly pigmented
- Stays for long hours
- Color may vary slightly
Red eyeshadow can make you look tired as it accentuates the bluish undertones in the under eyes, so never skip applying concealer under the eyes.
Best Blendable:Glazzi Waterlight Pro 63 Colors Eyeshadow Palette
Glazzi Waterlight Pro 63 Colors Eyeshadow Palette is a huge palette consisting of 63 stunning colors. Besides using this as an eyeshadow, you can apply it to your face, leg, and body too. This palette gives you a look that lasts all day long with a creamy texture and minimal fallout. This highly pigmented eyeshadow with so many vibrant colors, is a must-have for all occasions be it for formal or casual.`
- Made with skin-friendly ingredients
- Easy to blend colors
- Crease-proof and fade-proof
- Some users may find the consistency of colors chalky
To get a next-level red smokey eye look, blend red eyeshadow with brown or black eyeshadow, creating a gradient.
Best Hypoallergenic:DEâLANCI Red Eyeshadow Palette
The DE’LANCI Red Eyeshadow Palette is an amazing palette with rich, highly pigmented, and smooth colors that stay true for long hours. It comes in a variety of 12 bright, haute shades of red, and is a must-have treasure for every woman. The shades glide smoothly on the lids and blend like a dream. In addition, the matte, metallic, and shimmer shades strictly adhere to your skin, giving you a perfect look that lasts all day.
- Highly pigmented
- Suits all skin types and tones
Best For Beginners:Maelstrom Purple Eyeshadow Palette
The Maelstrom Purple Eyeshadow Palette comes with 12 gorgeous red eyeshadow shades that make for a great gift for your loved ones. This eyeshadow has a soft, blendable texture and is popular among professional makeup artists. It is equally suitable for beginners who have just crossed the threshold of learning makeup. This palette of good red eyeshadows adheres well to the eyelids and lasts all-day long.
- Eyeshadows can be used as an eyeliner too
- High-quality ingredients take care of your and sensitive skin
- Disguises flaws beautifully
- Large eyeshadow flakes could cause discomfort
Best Smooth Texture:Raspberry Glaze Red Eyeshadow
The Raspberry Glaze Eyeshadow gives a frosty finish and a brightening look to the eye. The matte shades give a smooth finish whereas the shimmery shades give that soft yet glamorous look. This glitter red eyeshadow palette can be used as a highlighter as well as, offering value for money. This gluten-free and cruelty-free, high-quality eyeshadow can be used both ways either wet or dry, making them convenient to use.
- Triple-milled pressed gives it a very fine and smooth texture
- Good pigmentation
- Compact size
- Cruelty-free product
- Quantity of product may be less
- Color may be lighter
Best Creamy Texture:DEâLANCI Red Pink Eyeshadow Palette
If you are someone who loves reds and pinks equally, this palette of 12 red and pink matte and shimmer shadows is perfect for you. The smooth shadows blend easily, delivering a true color pay-off that lasts all day. Moreover, they are waterproof and have a long-lasting staying power, with no need of frequent touch-ups. The sturdy palette is travel-friendly and easy to use. The highly pigmented shades are great for creating versatile shades and suitable for beginners.
- Smooth creamy texture
- Comes in 7 matte and 5 shimmer shades
Best Talc-Free:HUDA BEAUTY Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Remastered
The Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette is different from the first edition of the same product. These shades are softer, offer great color payoff, and also include gold, brown and pink shades. This palette comes with 8 matte and 8 shimmer shades, 1 black liner, and one pearl shade to give you the perfect look. It is the best combo of gold and red eyeshadow.
- Paraben and sulfate-free
- Creamy formula
- Comes with a big mirror
- Price is higher
With such a wide variety of red eyeshadows available, choosing the perfect one for yourself is difficult. That is exactly why you should read on to get that perfect red eyeshadow looks for all the glam you want to achieve!
How To Get Your Hands On The Best Red Eyeshadow- A Buying Guide
Choosing an eyeshadow shade that complements your skin tone is a given, as with any other makeup product. Here are a few things you may want to consider before purchasing one:
- Swatching makeup on your skin before purchasing it allows you to see what the color will look like on you.
- Research the product you have your eyes set on (extra points to you for reading this article) and read customer reviews. This should very well help you out while buying the best red eyeshadow for yourself.
- Watch tutorials on how to use a red eyeshadow as it is a tricky look to pull-off. Even though many celebrities make it look like a piece of cake, wearing a red eyeshadow wrong can quickly take you from looking hot and happening to scary and daunting.
- Using an eye primer is essential to give your eyeshadow color something to hold onto. A simple trick would be to apply a thin base layer first across your eyelid or give your lash line definition by brushing right along it.
Red eyeshadow is a game changer! You can glam yourself up with the help of a red eyeshadow to attract eyeballs at a party. From glitters to pastels, there are many red eyeshadows available in the market that provide a stunning look. If you want the best of both worlds, there is nothing wrong with purchasing red eyeshadows that provide an effortlessly matte finish with a hint of shimmer. Moreover, when purchasing a red eyeshadow palette, you should only cater to products that have been created with high-quality ingredients.
Why Trust StyleCraze?
Chaitra Krishnan, the author, enjoys makeup and has the lowdown on the eyeshadows you should own. She shares tips for choosing the best red eyeshadow in her buying guide and explains how to consider parameters such as the hue and user needs for a better experience. She compiled this list of the top products after conducting extensive research and reviewing numerous online reviews. Adding red eyeshadow to your makeup routine can give you that bold, sultry look.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is red eyeshadow bad for you?
No, it is not and depends on the way you wear it. Blending it well will give you the best possible results.
Does red eyeshadow look good?
Any makeup color that compliments your skin tone will look good ultimately.
Does red eyeshadow suit blue eyes?
Choosing the right shade of red like a warm coral would make your blue eyes pop and complement your outfit at the same time.
Does red eyeshadow suit brown eyes?
Choosing a color that compliments the brown color of your eyes is important. A copper-red would not only enhance your eyes but also make them look stunning.
Why does red eyeshadow irritate my eyes or cause red eyes?
Red eyeshadow usually consists of an allergen called carmine that gives it its red hue which may irritate some skin types. Do take care to read about what has gone into the makeup product you have chosen.
Which color lipstick pairs well with red eyeshadow?
Keeping the rest of your look simple along with a red eyeshadow works best. A nude or a light shade of brown on the lips would go well overall.
- Best Pigmented Eyeshadows with Guide
- Effective Makeup Tips To Make Your Eyeshadow Look Brighter
- Stunning Red And Black Eye Makeup Step By Step Tutorial With Image
- Best Burgundy Eyeshadows