16 Best Human Hair Wigs That Look Stunning (2023) + Buying Guide
Use natural, versatile and high-quality human hair wigs for a uniquely stylish look.
Wearing human hair wigs is no longer limited to covering baldness but has now become an experimental fashion statement. To know how to style your hair in the most unique ways using the best human hair wigs, keep reading our article, and you will find out soon enough! Human hair wigs help maintain the natural integrity of your hair and do not add any stress to it! They have a very natural look- almost as if it were your hair! They are generally made from either Brazillian Remy hair or virgin hair. Remy is a kind of natural, high-quality human hair cultivated using hair cuticles. The strands of this kind of hair grow only in one direction. On the other hand, virgin hair is natural hair that has been collected from a single donor and has not been chemically altered, processed, or primed in any manner or fashion! Here is our list of the best brands of human hair wigs that you can buy!
Top 16 Human Hair Wigs For Women – 2023
1. Best Chemical-free: Jessica Hair Lace Front Human Hair Short Bob Wig
This is a deep part lace front wig. It is high-quality Brazilian Remy human hair and is made by hand-tying. It has a natural hairline and a 13x 6 deep parting that makes it look like part of your own hair. You can wash, color, curl, perm, or straighten it. This video takes you through this product’s details.
- No chemical processing
- Available in different lengths
- Can be styled
- Clean and easy to comb
- High density
- Gets tangled sometimes.
- Sheds a bit.
2. Best Durable: Pizazz Human Hair Lace Front Wig
This is a 100% unprocessed human hair wig and has deep hair texture. It is a wave lace front wig and has 150% hair density. It is a glueless wig with a pre-plucked hairline and even baby hair. The size of the cap is 22.5 inches and can be adjusted to fit your head. For a more detailed review of this product, here’s a video.
- Minimal shedding
- Comfortable to wear
- Soft and breathable lace
- Available in different hair lengths
- Sheds more often (unlike the product claims)
Avoid applying any product on your wig that contains alcohol or harsh chemicals to prevent shedding. Also, detangle the wig regularly.
3. Best Glueless Installation: Luvme Hair Dark Plum Loose Wave Wig
The Luvme Hair Dark Plum Loose Wave Wig is made of 100% virgin hair and has a density of 150%. It comes in a dark plum shade. It has a pre-plucked hairline, which appears natural when you wear it properly. This human hair wig boasts of a super-transparent, top-Swiss lace that is not only comfortable to wear but also fits flawlessly on the scalp. The flexible wig does not need to be fixed with glue. It comes with four combs along with an adjustable elastic band for stability. The wig looks versatile and can be easily dyed as per your styling choices.
- Pre-plucked hairline
- Breathable lace design
- Offers glueless installation
- Adjustable elastic band
4. Best Breathable Elastic Net: BEEOS Human Hair Wig
This wig has 150% hair density with pre-plucked hair and bleached knots. This makes the hairline appear natural when you wear it. It has a medium 22.5 inches capsize. However, the manufacturer can also customize the size for you. It has an elastic adjustable band with which you can adjust the size of the cap to fit your head.
- Breathable elastic net
- Wavy hairs
- Natural black color (not jet black)
- 4 combs
- Soft hairs
- A bit thinner on the right side when straightened.
5. Best Soft Base: Muokass Lace Front Straight Hair Wig
This is a half machine-made and half hand-tied wig. This soft-haired wig has 150% hair density and is easy to clean, natural, and easy to comb. It can be styled as you like and dyed. It has a soft and durable Swiss lace base with adjustable straps.
- Breathable neat net in the middle
- 30 days no-reason refund
- Available in two styles
- Thinner hair density
6. Best Natural Hairline: Ucrown Lace Front Wig
This is an unprocessed Brazillian human hair wig. It has 150% hair density and is pre-plucked with baby hairs. This lace front wig is tangle and shedding-free without any dry ends. This wig can be curled, straightened, bleached, and dyed as per your style preferences. Know more about this product in this video.
- Natural hairline
- Soft Swiss lace cap
- Thin hair density
7. Best Tangle-Free: Hermosa Hd Highlight Ombre Lace Front Wigs
The Hermosa Hd Highlight Ombre, Lace Front Wigs with a density of 180% human hair is full and thick, true to length and weight, have no odor, shed no hair, and are tangle-free. They are breathable, durable, comfortable, and perfectly match the head size.
- Pre-plucked hairline
- No shedding
- Adjustable caps
Use a strong-hold hair setting spray formulated for wigs to make the hairstyle last longer.
8. Best For Adjustable Straps: Odir Brazilian Lace Front Human Hair Wig
This is an unprocessed Brazilian kinky straight human hair wig. It is glueless and has adjustable straps to let you adjust the size for about 1-1.5 inches. The lace is medium brown, and the hair has 150% density. It can be restyled as you wish.
- 4×4 lace closure
- Available in multiple hair lengths
- 100% chemical-free
- Cannot hold curls
9. Best Affordable: Outre Premium Duby Human Hair Wig
The Outre Duby Wig-Pixie comprises 100% premium-quality human hair, so you can use your heat equipment to straighten or curl it just like your natural hair. This pixie bob is ideal for work, play, or a night out on the town! It is available in attractive colors, and once you see the unbelievable pricing for this human hair wig, you will want to buy more than one!
- Silky texture
- Easy to use
10. Best Suitable For All Skin Tones: Sensationnel Butta Lace Human Hair Blend Wig
The Butta Lace Human Hair Blend is a combination of human hair and superior fibers. It features practically invisible blending with deeper and broader lace from ear to ear with a 5″ deep hand-tied parting and pre-plucked hairline with baby hair.
- Virtually undetectable HD lace
- Pre-plucked hairline
- Wider parting
- May get tangled
11. Best For Different Lengths: Loviness Short Bob Pink Human Hair Wig
Want to color your hair pink? Why damage your real hair when you have this stylish pink bob wig? This wig has 180% hair density and is made of real human hair. It has a middle parting, but you can style it any way you want. It has a default cap size of 22.5” and adjustable straps to adjust the size as per your head. The wig has three combs that fix it firmly to your head.
- Available in different lengths
- Multiple color options
- Lace is thick.
- No comb in the back to secure the wig.
12. Best For Heat Resistant: AISI QUEENS Long Wavy Wig
The AISI QUEENS Long Wavy Wig is made from high-quality materials. It is the softest and smoothest synthetic wig available, with a long wavy 24-inch length, a natural-looking center part, and two color tones. If you are searching for a terrific product for everyday use, work, dating, concerts, cosplay, costume, theme parties, or video shoots, this wig is for you. The heat-resistant feature enables you to style it in various ways without destroying the wig.
- Adjustable straps
- Comes with 2 free wig caps
- Might shed a bit
13. Best Swiss Lace: VIPbeauty Loose Wave Closure Human Hair Bob Wig
Curls and bob are a deadly combo and look stunning! If you have straight hair, this wig made of virgin hair can fulfill your desire to sport a curly bob. It has a natural hairline with baby hair and can be cut and restyled as you wish. The hair is soft and silky and without any tangles. It has adjustable straps and combs, so you can adjust it as per the size of your head.
- High-quality Swiss lace
- Breathable cap
- Short (may not fit women with big heads)
14. Best Shed-Proof: Wig Slayer Red Lace Front Wig With Baby Hair
If you always wanted to go bold with red hair, check out this wig. It is available in two lengths – bob and long, straight locks – and has a density of 130%. It has a natural hairline and lightly bleached knots to prevent shedding. You can custom order the cap size as per the size of your head.
- 9A grade hair (100% virgin hair)
- Customizable density and cap size
- The dye may run a bit when wet.
15. Best Blonde Hair: ITODAY 613 Blonde Body Wave Lace Front Wig
Want to dye your hair blonde? Why do that when you can simply try on this gorgeous blonde wavy wig? This wig is made of 100% Brazilian human hair. It is acquired from a single donor and has no head lice. It has a transparent lace that is invisible and breathable to provide maximum comfort while you wear this wig. It has 150% hair density and a pre-plucked natural hairline.
- Adjustable straps
- Can be easily dyed/colored
- Might shed.
16. Best Customizable Length: BESFOR Highlight Ombre Lace Front Wig
This is a carefully crafted high-quality 1000% human hair wig. It is a two-toned ombre loose wave lace front wig and is available in different lengths. It has a natural hairline with baby hair and can be cut and restyled as per your need. It has two adjustable straps and is handmade. It has a 13×6 deep parting and slightly bleached knots to avoid shedding.
- Customizable length
- Hand-selected human hair
- The hair sheds.
- The lace is a bit thick.
The thought of sporting different hairstyles and colors without damaging your hair is tempting. If you are already thinking of picking a wig from this list and are a first-time buyer, here are a few tips to help you.
How To Choose The Right Natural Hair Wig
- Type Of Hair: Wigs are made of either 100% human hair or synthetic hair. Synthetic hair is low-maintenance and cheaper. On the other hand, human hair wigs are expensive and need a lot of care and maintenance, just like your original hair. Compared to synthetic hair wigs, Remy hair or human hair wigs look more realistic.
- The Size of The Wig: It is really important that the wig fits right on your head. If you are buying from a store, make sure you try it first. If you are buying one online, check all the measurements carefully.
- The Length: Shorter wigs are easier to wear and carry compared to longer wigs. Moreover, if you stay in a tropical country with hot and humid weather, shorter wigs are better. However, longer wigs are fun, especially if you never really had long hair.
- The Color: It is better to stick to a wig that has a color close to your original hair color. You can experiment with colors later. Also, before picking a colored wig, ensure it complements your skin tone.
- Your Face Shape: Pick a wig that suits your face shape. If you have an oval face, you can pick almost any wig. If you have a round face, pick long layers or lobs with a side parting. Long waves and chin-length bobs suit square faces, while long, voluminous curls and medium bouncy curls suit a long face. You may try a short pixie and a layered bob if you have a diamond-shaped face.
Alexandro Vasquez, renowned hairdresser, says, “Wigs and extensions require double care and maintenance. Moreover, one of the biggest causes of hair loss and dandruff is when customers use wigs for too long and wear them very tightly. It is better to be attentive while using the wigs. Wigs are exceptional for the ones who like to change styles and have fun. However, just maintain your wigs properly and be careful.”
If you are buying human hair wigs, there are several advantages to it.
Advantages Of Using Real Or Human Hair Wigs
- You get the best quality hair: Remy hair or Brazilian hair is considered the best as it is taken from original donors, and the cuticles are kept intact. It usually does not tangle much, and you can color it and style it as per your choice.
- These are handmade: Handmade wigs last longer. Each hair is sewn in the lace cap to give it a natural look.
- It looks natural: And that’s the best part. You cannot tell the difference. Unlike synthetic ones, human hair wigs do not shine or appear stringy.
- It is versatile: Unlike synthetic wigs, you can curl or straighten natural human hair wigs.
Human hair wigs need proper maintenance to make them last longer. You need to use shampoos and conditioners specially meant for wigs. They should be brushed with a wide-toothed comb or a wig brush. Avoid using your regular brush to prevent pulling any fibers out of the wig.
Whether you have a thinning hairline or want to flaunt a curled bob without cutting your long locks, human hair wigs are the solution. These wigs are available in a wide range of sizes, hairstyles, hair density, and hair colors. Go ahead and pick a style that you think will suit your face.
Infographic: A Guide To Human Hair Wigs: Facts, How To Choose, & How To Style
High-quality human hair wigs offer a natural look without hurting your scalp or natural tresses. They are widely used to cover baldness and thinning hair and boost your confidence. This infographic is a quick guide to human hair wigs, facts about them, and how to choose the right one for your tresses. It also explains the right ways to style your wig as per your requirements. Scroll down and check it out!
Why Trust StyleCraze?
The author, Oyendrila Kanjilal, is a certified skin care coach and hair care expert. She has checked several online reviews to compile the list of the best human wigs. Additionally, she has also considered the type, color, and texture of different hair types before shortlisting the best ones for her readers. These wigs can change the look of your natural hair.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does a human hair wig last?
With proper care, a human hair wig may last for a year or more.
What is the best shampoo for human hair wigs?
Use mild, sulfate-free shampoos. You may check out brands like Jon Renau and RemySoft Moisturelab.
What is the most comfortable human hair wig type to wear?
The most comfortable human hair wig type is the hand-tied wig. In this type of wig individual strands are tied into a stretchable net. Hand-tied wigs are soft and secured as well.
How can you tell if a human hair wig is of good quality?
A good quality human hair wig should be comfortable on the scalp. The wig should be created from breathable fabric that would not suffocate your head. High-quality wigs also last longer and the strands do not come loose.
How often should you wash human hair wigs?
You should wash human hair wigs after every three to four weeks depending on how frequently you use them. If you wear wigs daily, they should be washed within a week or two to get rid of accumulated dirt, buildup, and smell.
How can I make a human hair wig silky again?
You can make your human hair wig look silky again by applying some oil on it. After doing so, apply a suitable shampoo to remove all dirt from the strands. Deeply condition your wig with a proper conditioner to make the tresses look rejuvenated.
- 10 Best Wigs For White Women
- 7 Comfortable And Stylish Wigs For Older Women
- 9 Of The Best Wigs With Headband
- 7 Best Wigs For Round Faces