Wrinkles, crow’s feet, fine lines, laugh lines and dark spots are the biggest nightmare of every woman. Most of the women above the age of 30 thirty spend thousands of rupees on many clinical procedures and anti ageing creams to get youthful skin. But do you know that there are many home remedies to fight all signs of ageing without spending a fortune and without any side effects. Read further to know about the homemade anti-ageing tips for young and glowing skin!!
1. Egg pack:
Egg is a powerhouse of all the anti-ageing elements like omega3 fatty acid, proteins, zinc and the egg yolk contains a special anti-ageing compound called the “biotin”. Biotin helps in the fat production in the body and repairs the damaged skin, thus keeping the wrinkles away. Egg is known to tighten the skin and is known to be a great anti aging tip.
- Take 1 teaspoon of egg white in a bowl.
- To this add half a teaspoon of malai.
- Then finally add a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Mix well and apply this all over your face.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- Apply this face pack every alternate day.
[ Read: Egg Packs For Healthy Skin ]
2. Carrot and potato pack:
Carrots are a rich source of Vitamin A, which helps in booting the collagen production of skin. Collagen makes the skin tight and prevents wrinkles thus giving a very youthful glow to your face. Potato is also considered to be a great anti aging tip or ingredient that smooths the skin while reducing wrinkles.
- Boil one small carrot and potato and chop into small pieces.
- Mash them to form a smooth paste.
- To this add a pinch of turmeric and baking soda.
- Mix well to obtain a smooth paste.
- Apply all over the face and keep for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
3. Yogurt pack:
It is also rich in vitamin A which is anti-ageing element. It also releases wrinkle-preventing nutrients when consumed daily.
- Take a teaspoon of honey and to this add 2 teaspoons of yogurt.
- Add 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Take a capsule of vitamin E. In this tutorial I have used “Evion 400” capsule. Cut from its tip and gently pour the liquid into the pack.
- Add a pinch of turmeric into it.
- Mix well and apply this pack all over the face.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
4. Rose water pack:
Rose water has the regenerating properties and also has a calming effect on the skin. It increases the blood circulation in the capillaries and thus reduces thread veins. It also reduces blemishes and puffiness under the eyes.
- Take 2 teaspoons of pure rose water.
- In this add half a teaspoon of lemon juice and a few drops of glycerine.
- Dip a cotton ball into this and apply it all over the face.
- Do not wash your face after applying this pack as your face will absorb it completely.
[ Read: Rose Water For Acne ]
5. Coconut milk:
This topical fruit fights all signs of ageing making your skin soft and smooth. It has antioxidants and anti inflammatory properties which keeps the wrinkles away.
- Grate a coconut and squeeze out the milk out of it.
- Soak the cotton balls into this milk and apply it all over the face.
- After 20 minutes, rinse with cool water.
6. Banana pack:
One of the widely known fruit for its anti-ageing properties, banana contains vitamin A, B and E. It is a rich source of zinc, potassium and iron which is beneficial especially for women.
- Chop and mash a small ripe banana.
- To this add 1 teaspoon of rose water and 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Finally add 1 teaspoon of yoghurt and mix well to form a smooth paste.
- Apply this pack and keep it for 20 minutes. Then rinse it with cool water.
[ Read: Banana Face Pack For Skin ]
7. Potato juice:
Potatoes are also a rich source of vitamin A, which helps to regenerate collagen in the body that has been damaged and prevent a loss of skin elasticity.
- Grate a small raw potato and squeeze out the juice out of it.
- Soak the cotton balls into this and apply it all over the face.
8. Papaya pack:
Our grandmothers have always advised us to eat and apply papaya on your face since ages. Papaya is rich in antioxidants and contains a special enzyme called papain that can kill dead cells and cure skin impurities. It also helps in regenerating new cells and provides elasticity to our skin.
- Chop a few pieces of a ripe papaya.
- Mash it with warm water and form a smooth paste.
- Apply it all over and leave it for 10 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.
Follow these homemade tips for a younger and youthful skin.
[ Read: Papaya Face Packs ]
Till then take care and keep it stylish!!!!!!
- Top 10 Nutritious Foods To Fight Aging
- Top 10 Fruits That Fight Aging
- What Are Anti Aging Hormones And How Are They Helpful?
- Best Anti Aging Therapies In India – Our Top 10 Picks
- Best Anti Aging Night Creams – Our Top 10
If You Enjoyed This Post, Sign Up For Newsletter
(And get your daily dose of Beauty & Wellness tips straight to your inbox)
Latest posts by Ankita Biswas (see all)
- 6 Turmeric Face Packs For Different Skin Types - January 21, 2014
- Best Leave-in Conditioners – Our Top 10 Picks - December 3, 2013
- 6 Types Of Meditation Techniques And Their Benefits - November 26, 2013
- Top 10 Meditation Videos For Reference - November 13, 2013