Check out the Lakme Eyeconic Curling Mascara review first if you plan to buy this product.
India has indeed gradually emerged as a popular destination for foreign beauty enterprises. As a result, top-tier brands have flooded India with their wares. ‘Lakme,’ nevertheless, remains a unique brand for many Indian women. Lakme products are widely available at retail and local establishments. They offer a wide choice of competitively priced products that appeal to the demands of the typical Indian woman. The Lakme Eyeconic Mascara is one such product.
Lakme Eyeconic Curling Mascara Review
- Curled mascara wand to make the eyelashes look more curled.
- Intense black formula.
- This curling mascara has a special D – Panthenol moisturizer that makes your lashes smooth and leaves them nourished all day long.
- Long lasting.
The classic blue and black packaging of the Eyeconic product line from Lakme can be seen in this mascara as well. The specialty of this product is the wand. It is curled to give maximum volume to your lashes.
The ingredients list is not mentioned.
- The mascara is pitch-black in color, which is perfect for everyday wear.
- Good for those who don’t want to use an eyelash curler.
- Both application and removal are super easy.
- Available at an affordable price.
- Not waterproof.
- Quantity is less.
- Creates clumps on the lashes.
My Experience With Lakme Eyeconic Curling Mascara
Lakme’s Eyeconic range caught my eye, and I picked up both the mascara and the kajal. The packaging looks quite attractive, and the quirky shape of the mascara bottle was also exciting. The mascara is pitch-black in color, which is perfect for everyday wear. It is a curling mascara and is especially useful for those who don’t want to use an eyelash curler. Both application and removal are super easy. The mascara wand is quite long, which helps in easy application, even for the relatively inexperienced. It helps to separate the lashes and create volume. The lashes are curled to a noticeable amount.
The biggest problem with the mascara for me is the fact that it’s not waterproof. Also, the quantity provided in the pack is quite less, as compared to mascaras from other brands. The product tends to clot if not applied carefully.
[ Read: Lakme Kajal Pencil Review ]
Two years from the date of manufacturing.
Where To Buy Lakme Eyeconic Curling Mascara Online?
Will I Recommend Lakme Eyeconic Mascara?
I will recommend this product to those who are looking for regular wear mascara in an affordable price range. The mascara lengthens and curls the lashes and keeps them in place for a long time. Those of you who like waterproof mascaras may not find this useful as the mascara starts to bleed the moment your eyes come in contact with water.
So this was all about the Lakme Eyeconic Mascara. Now that you know the pros and cons, do let us know if you have tried it and what your experience was. We would love to hear from you!
- Top 15 Lakme Lipstick Shades Trending Now In India
- Lakme Absolute Sculpt Studio Hi-Definition Matte Lipstick Review
- 10 Most Popular MAC Mascaras That Should Be Tried By Every Women
- Top 7 Maybelline Mascaras And Their Unique Benefits