Women have multiple options for underwear, and it can be tricky to know what kind you exactly want. However, if you are looking for something comfortable, boxer briefs will be your best pick. The best boxer briefs for women are comfortable, and you can easily pair them with your pajamas. Also, wearing boxer briefs won’t show your panty lines.
We have compiled the best options, ranging from full-coverage briefs and cotton boy shorts to high-waisted cotton panties to help you in this specific area. If you are still struggling to choose the right pair for you, check out some of the best boxer briefs that are comfortable, lightweight, and incredibly stretchy. Scroll down!
The 13 Best Boxer Briefs For Women
If you are looking for a pair of briefs that are comfortable and affordable, then these are the ones for you. They are designed to offer a good butt and crotch coverage and are slightly longer than other boxer briefs, so they can even be worn while lounging around at home. If you’re looking for a pair to wear under mini skirts and little black dresses, then these shorts are ideal for that. They will prevent thigh chafing and wardrobe malfunctions.
- Great butt and crotch coverage
- Super-soft material
- Sizes tend to run on the smaller side
The WOXER Boxer Briefs is made of 95% micro modal and 5% elastane. These athletic briefs are stretchy and moisture-wicking. You can use these anti-odor briefs while gymming, playing a sport, working, and even during bedtime. It is soft and comfortable. Additionally, it comes with a superior elastic waistband and a 3” inseam.
- No rollups
- Invisible panty lines
- May feel tight
These boxers are trendy and stylish. They have primarily been crafted for curvier women. That means the material is stretchy and won’t cut into your thighs. The super-soft fabric fits like a glove and hugs your curves. It is made from a blend of nylon and spandex and is ultra-lightweight. It offers excellent coverage, and you can even wear and rock them at your gym!
- Specially designed for curvy women
- Great fit and coverage
- Tends to ride up at the back
These ultra-cute and sultry boxer briefs come with a lace waistband and gusset lining. Made from a blend of cotton, nylon, and spandex, they are luxuriously soft and smooth, so you don’t have to worry about the appearance of any panty lines. They are designed with rear definition that provides support and lift to your rear end, making it look curvy. These boxer briefs have a relaxed fit that takes the shape of your body for enhanced comfort. Moreover, they come in a peppy polka dot design.
- Pretty lace band and cotton gusset lining
- Rear definition and lift
- Slightly more expensive
5. Best Gender Neutral Design: Molasus Women Cotton Boxer Briefs
The Molasus Women’s Cotton Boxer Brief is a perfect blend of comfort and style. Made with soft and breathable cotton and spandex, this boxer brief provides all-day comfort, while the cute and trendy design adds a touch of flair to your underwear collection. The flexible low-rise comfort waistband ensures a snug fit, and the classic four-and-a-half-inch inseam makes it a gender-neutral boxer. The double-layer crotch offers maximum freedom to your movements and the thin-banded leg ports prevent chafing.
- Stay put waistband
- Double layer crotch
- Loses shape after a few washes
6. Best Machine-Washable: wirarpa Women’s Boxer Briefs
The Wirarpa Women’s Boxer Brief is made of 95% combed cotton and 5% spandex material that offer ultimate comfort. This skin-friendly, breathable brief has moisture-wicking qualities. The high-rise boxer has a loose-fitting seamless waistband that prevents irritations and refrains from developing deep-seated waistband marks on your waist. The supportive boxer is also designed with a 5.5-inch long inseam that holds it in place and prevents chafing.
- Skin-friendly, breathable fabric
- Wicks moisture
- Offers full coverage
- Does not roll-up
- Loose waistband
- Runs small
7. Best No-Ride Up Design: Nabtos Women Boxers
The Nabtos Women’s Boxer comprises a blend of 95% cotton and 5% spandex. It offers a flexible stretch and a smooth underside for exceptional comfort. This seamless boxer does not have a label, thus preventing irritation. It has a mid-rise silhouette with a unique cut and seamless design. This boxer has soft leg bands that keep it in place and does not curl.
- Pull-on closure
- Does not ride up or down
- Sheer fabric
- Fragile stitches
These boxers are sustainably sourced and are made primarily from bamboo viscose. So you can sport these comfortable and super stylish boxers guilt-free! These seam-free boxers have full coverage and a soft wide-ribbed waistband. They gently stretch to hug your curves and keep you feeling as comfortable as possible. The signature bamboo viscose cloth is cooling, breathable, and great if you have sensitive skin.
- Sustainably sourced
- Seam-free boxers
- Sizes run small
9. Best Sustainable: POSESHE Women’s Boxer Brief
Made with 95% micro-modal and 5% of spandex, the POSESHE Women’s Boxer Brief is a highly comfy and stretchable boxer. It is two times softer and 50% more breathable than a traditional cotton brief. It has a super stretchy waistband that keeps the boxer in place. With a 6” inseam length, this women’s brief offers full coverage to your bum with no roll-ups. The versatility of this garment is widely appreciated as it wicks away moisture within seconds. It is carefully sized and tailored to give you a great fit. This boxer brief is available in multiple sizes and colors.
- Wicks moisture
- Stretchable waistband
- Does not roll up
- Available in multiple sizes and vibrant colors
These smooth boy shorts are made from 90% nylon and 10% spandex. They are seamless and lightweight and prevent chafing. They help compress muffin tops and any tummy flab. They reach till the mid-thigh and hence can be worn at the gym as well when you work out. These trendy shorts are a must-have!
- Mid-thigh length
- Super smooth
- Slightly see-through
This brand is a timeless one. Their boxers are made from high-performance material that is durable and soft. Made from a blend of nylon and spandex they are super lightweight, breathable, and gentle on skin. They are trendy and colorful and have the Reebok logo on the waistband. They are easy to care for and can be machine washed and tumble-dried.
- Easy to care for
- Moisture-wicking fabric
- Slightly more expensive
12. Best Stretchable: Fruit Of The Loom Women’s Fit for Me Plus Size Underwear
The Fruit of the Loom Women’s Fit for Me Plus Size Underwear is made of 54% cotton, 40% polyester, and 6% spandex. The inclusion of spandex makes it stretchy, hence, it is ideal for most body sizes. This roomy and super comfortable boxer has a soft waistband and flat side seams that do not roll, dig or pinch the skin. Additionally, it is a tag-free boxer with 100% cotton liner.
- Pull-on closure
- 360-degree stretchable
- Does not roll up or down
- Small fit
Comfort is synonymous with Calvin Klein, and that’s precisely what these women’s boxers offer. They are made from a blend of elastane and nylon, so they’re extra stretchy and durable. They have the Calvin Klein logo on the waistband and provide full rear coverage. The seam-free edges create a clean look when worn under form-fitting clothes, and they don’t ride up at all. It’s no wonder that this brand is a favorite among many celebrities, including Kendall Jenner and Hailey Bieber.
- Seam-free edges
- Soft, stretchy, and comfortable
- Slightly more expensive than other boxers
Inspired by traditional men’s boxer shorts, this gender-neutral undergarment for women delivers comfort and versatility. Boxer briefs for women come in two types, fitted and loose-fitting shorts. They can be worn at bedtime, to the gym, or under-fitted clothes as they offer a smooth silhouette. When you are out shopping, multiple brands and uncountable boxer brief options might confuse you. So, we have compiled a few things you need to look for while buying your boxer briefs.
How To Choose The Best Boxer Briefs For Women
- Materials: Boxer briefs are fabricated using a variety of fabrics. The lightweight and absorbent properties of cotton make it the ideal fabric for daily wear. Nylon is your best choice if you want a smooth, silky, and no-wrinkles feel; it also washes well. Spandex or elastane is usually mixed in with these fabrics to give stretchability. If you like more of a stretch, choose those with a higher percentage of spandex. Always ensure that the crotch lining is made of cotton. 100% cotton briefs may shrink after washing, so check the size carefully before buying. Lace can spice up things, but it can also irritate the skin. So choose according to your requirements.
- Stitching: Look for boxer briefs with flat seams so they will not be visible through fitted clothing. A gusseted crotch also minimizes chafing. Reinforced stitching is preferable if you have an active lifestyle, as it minimizes the chances of any rips or tears.
- Waistband: A secure waistband is an essential feature in any underwear. Look for briefs with a well-fitted full elastic band that is not too constricting. High-waisted waistbands offer tummy control. Mid-rise boxers sit comfortably at your belly button.
- Breathability: Choose moisture-wicking materials that keep your skin dry and cool.
- Color: If you plan on using your boxer briefs as part of your gym or loungewear, look for eye-catching briefs that are available in a variety of colors and designs. Steer clear of white boxers, as these look too much like underwear and get dirty easily. For streetwear-style boxers, choose boxers with no opening on the fly.
- Easy Maintenance: Opt for boxers that are machine-washable. Additionally, look for fabrics that dry quickly and can be stored conveniently.
The Bottom Line
When it comes to underwear, women have plenty of options. The options are endless, from thongs and hipsters to the best boxer briefs. The best part about boxer briefs is that they are comfortable to wear, and you can pair them with your pajamas. They are stretchy, comfortable, lightweight, and won’t show your panty lines. They offer the right fit and comfort, and some of them are exclusively designed for curvy women. Some such boxer briefs include the B2BODY Women’s Boyshort Briefs that have long legs that prevent chafing, the WOXER Boxer Briefs that absorb moisture and eliminate odor, and the Caramel Cantina Boy Short Panties that are lightweight and do not dig into the thighs. These boxers will offer excellent coverage, and you can rock them at your gym as well.
Why Trust StyleCraze?
The author, Srijita De, keeps up with the latest style trends, which makes her the go-to source for all things fashion. She assembled this comprehensive and detailed list of the best boxer briefs after conducting an intensive analysis of various product reviews to help her readers find comfortable and durable underwear. The shortlisted boxer briefs are available in various sizes and come in breathable soft fabrics.
Best High-Waisted Underwear For A Flattering Silhouette
Best Moisture-Wicking Underwears For An Intense Workout!
Best Running Underwear That Eliminate Chafing
Best Comfy Plus Size Underwear For Women
Best Bamboo Underwear For Women That Offer Ultimate Comfort