Massage is a great way to relieve stress, ease pain, and relieve anxiety. The use of the best massage stones enhances these effects greatly. These massage stones eliminate all the negative vibes, ease pain, and offer superior relief. With these stones, you can enjoy the comforts of spa therapy at your home. They not only enhance the massage but also work like magic to relieve muscle pain, tension, and stress. So, why invest in expensive spa treatments when you can enjoy all the benefits with these massage stones? The best thing about them is that these stones are suitable for hot, cold, and every other massage therapy you are a fan of.
Get some rest in your hectic schedule with a massage with these stones. In this article, we have listed the 10 best massage stone sets that give you a relaxing massage. Check them out and choose the one which suits you best!
Read on to know more!
In This Article
Top 10 Best Massage Stone Sets To Bust Stress And Muscular Aches!
Escape to your peaceful haven with these basalt massage stones that are high in iron and silica. Available in 6 small and 6 large sizes, this stone therapy warming set can keep the rocks heated for up to 35 minutes! Plus, the bag also comes with an attached wired temperature controller and a digital (LCD) display so you can set the temperature (86-158 F) as per your needs. Moreover, it’s highly time-efficient as well, as it comes with a car adaptor, so you can start warming the massage stones on the go. Do not skip it!
- Heats the stones within 20 minutes
- Relieves stress, strains, sprains, muscle tensions, and more
- Lightweight, easy-to-use, and travel-friendly
- Ideal for using at home, sports and therapy centers
If you think your one true love is your partner, then you clearly haven’t gotten a massage yet! Give your body a break and indulge in some love and care with these basalt massage rocks. Also, basalt stones have the highest heat retention rate, which means your body can enjoy the downtime without the need for rewarming them frequently. A great option for those stuck in front of screens all day, these 12 (6 small and 6 large) stones are the ideal stress busters you deserve. Give it a try!
- 100% natural basalt (black)
- Lightweight and travel-friendly
- Relieves stress and muscle tension
- Relaxes muscles and improves blood circulation
- Free from wax, dye, radiation, or harsh chemicals
- The velvety storage bag also includes a Gua sha tool.
- Heater not included with the set
Is everyday stress taking a toll on your mind, body, and soul? Pause and indulge in a hot stone massage therapy with these 59 basalt stones. Available in 8 different sizes to comfort every part of your body, get ready to make these stones your weapon to beat stress this season. Also, unlike most stones on the market, these are all-natural and non-cut, and they also ensure the ideal glide on your skin. Yep, turn your home into your very own spa center with this set!
- Smooth and clean texture
- Non-slippery and non-rough
- Stays heated for a long time
- Improves circulation and eases stiffness
- Does not come with a storage bag
Did you know jade stones have been a part of therapeutic sessions for over 5000 years? Yep, an age-old therapy, jade rocks are ideal for deep massages or improving lymphatic drainage and blood circulation. So, if you want a healing stone massage to relax your body, alleviate stress, and increase metabolism, this 16-in-1 jade stone set could be the one for you! P.S— you can use them for cold therapies as well!
- Soothes inflammation
- Eliminates swelling
- Ideal for thermo-therapeutic massages
- Suitable for full-body massages
- May not stay heated for long
Here are premium spa massage stones that’ll awaken the massage lover in you. Yep, turn your home into your peaceful haven with these 70 healing rocks made of all-natural black basalt. Shaped by hands and using high-standard 172 hours water-polishing technology, its smooth and even surfaces scream superior quality all over. Also, it guarantees peak experience whether you use it for deep massages, increasing blood circulation, boosting positive energies, or alleviating stress. Go on, heal with this one already!
- Ensures long-lasting warmth
- Easy-to-use and travel-friendly
- Free from dye, wax, radiation, and other chemicals
- The storage box is made of natural bamboo.
- May not be suitable for beginners
With this pink Himalayan salt stone set, massage therapy will always be a good idea! Why? Blessed with a touch of nature and packed with skin-exfoliating minerals such as magnesium, calcium, potassium, iron, sodium, and more, no stress or aches stands a chance against these healing stones. Also, these salt massage stones improve blood circulation, alleviate muscle tension and stress using osmotic pressure. Yep, refresh and rejuvenate your holistic health with this one!
- Premium massage stones
- Soothes inflammation and relieves aches
- Balances positive and negative energies
- Non-toxic, non-irritating, and eco-friendly
- Ideal for both hot and cold therapies
- Not ideal for eyes, toes, or neck massages
Massage stones sliding or slipping during the session can be frustrating, right? So, if you have experienced something similar, we suggest you try these 8 flat basalt massage stones by Kendal. Ultra-smooth, even and non-slippery, it is a great option to use on arms, back, and feet. Also, every stone is powered to relieve stress, alleviate muscle tension, improve blood circulation and lymphatic flow. Also, given it is made of basalt (high heat retention), you can enjoy non-interrupted and long heat therapies with every use! Still, want to skip it?
- Heats up quickly
- Ensures optimum relaxation
- Eliminates swelling and warms intensely
- Ideal for beginners and professionals
- Ideal for those who use computers, laptops, or radiation class equipment
- Not ideal if you need lightweight stones
Are long working hours in front of the screen leaving your muscles stressed and strained? Let these small-sized healing pebbles be your ultimate rescuers! Shaped to sit comfortably on your body and close to your skin, these basalt-made stones with high heat-retaining power are the stress-busters you need. Suitable for use on eyes, neck, feet, and even toes, add them to your work station today!
- Improves blood circulation
- Ensures long-lasting warmth
- Balances energies of the body
- Warms your muscles and relaxes intensely
- May be too small for some
One set for all your massage needs! Here’s an option that contains 8 small, 4 round, and 4 oval healing stones to comfort every part of your body. Whether you are dealing with tired eyes, muscular stiffness, stress, or having trouble sleeping at night, these stones made of natural basalt ensure a quick relief with every use. Yep, unclench and let your body heal with these therapeutic stones that’ll aid in improving blood flow and relaxing blood vessels. A healthier immune system, anyone?
- Ultra-smooth texture
- Ensures long-lasting warmth
- Easy to use, clean, and store
- Ideal for beginners and professionals
- May get too hot
Lastly, these flat healing rocks for all the jade lovers out there! Handcrafted and made of all-natural and high-quality green jade stone, they are ideal for those who enjoy both hot and cold therapies. Large and shaped with an ergonomic design, they sit comfortably on your skin to provide intense massages with every use. Also, they are great muscle warmers and will stimulate blood circulation as well. Yep, the more you’ll use them, the less “jaded” you will feel. Try it!
- Comforts and soothes
- Ensures high heat retention
- Relieves back strain, stress, and anxiety
- Suitable to use on eyes, face, arms, back, and feet
For the love of massages, get yourself a stone set ASAP! There you go, those were the 10 best massage stone sets for you. However, if you still need assistance with choosing the right massage stones, we’ve got some tips for you in the buying guide below.
How To Choose Best Massage Stones?
Look out for the following features in the product before buying:
Material: Every massage stone has different therapeutic qualities. The basalt stones have high heat retention power. The jade rocks are ideal for cold and hot therapies, whereas the pink Himalayan salt stones contain umpteen minerals. So, choose the one that best suits your needs before buying.
Shape: Massage stones are available in long, oval, and round shapes. The long rocks are ideal for neck massages, but for a back or full-body massage, round or oval stones would be great.
Size: Unless you want to end up with small-sized stones for massaging your back, you must inspect the size before purchasing.
Anti-slip base: Always choose massage stones with an anti-slippery base, so you don’t have to deal with the rocks slipping or sliding during the session.
Heat-retention power: Lastly, and the most essential of all, the stones should have high heat-retention power to prevent the need of re-heating frequently.
How To Use Massage Stones?
You don’t have to be a professional to ace stone massage therapies anymore! Here are some simple steps you can follow:
- Put the massage stones in hot (not boiling water), or you can heat them in a hot pot.
- Once hot, remove them one-by-one with a spoon and place them on a towel.
- Then, until the stones reach the required temperature, apply some massage oil or lotion onto your body.
- Massage the areas to loosen up the muscles and tissues and then place the stones gently and relax.
What Are The Benefits Of Stone Massage Therapy?
The benefits are endless! And here are a few for you below:
- Ensures a good sleep
- Combats mood swings
- Guarantees to warm the muscles intensely
- Relieves everyday stress, stiffness, and anxiety
- Eliminates swelling and soothes inflammation
- Alleviates muscular sprain, tension, and aches
- Stimulates detoxification and boosts immunity
- Relaxes and refreshes the mind, body, and soul
- Improves blood circulation, lymphatic flow, and cell metabolism
Can’t wait to try one, right? We don’t blame you. Keeping the stress and negative energies at bay, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t have these mood boosters around you. And given how they magically transport you to a place where everything seems peaceful and at ease, they are a must-have for those seeking a ‘pause’ in their fast-paced lifestyle. Also, they make great gifts too. Hurry, grab your healing stones today!
Why Trust StyleCraze?
We have curated this list of the best massage stones after carefully reviewing the user feedback and reviews of the products on different trusted online forums. We considered factors like quality, material, ease of use, and efficacy to shortlist the best products for the readers. The stones listed in the article can help reduce muscle stiffness and soreness.
- Best Gua Sha Massage Tools
- Best Gua Sha Tools For Toned And Lifted Skin
- Best Facial Massage Tools That Promise Brighter Skin
- Best Jade Rollers To De-Puff & Tone Your Skin