For most of us, dark underarms are a cause of embarrassment. They are the reason many of us stay away from tank tops and sleeveless tops and dresses. If you fall under this category and are staying away from your favorite tops because of your dark armpits, worry not. There are products that can help lighten your underarms. Check them out.
Note: Results may vary from person to person, depending on the skin type.
Table Of Contents
Best Underarm Whitening Creams For You
Qraa underarm whitening cream claims to lighten dark underarms by reducing melanin from the skin in the area. It contains kojic acid, witch hazel, and licorice extracts that reduce melanin production and exfoliate the skin without irritating it. This cream claims to lighten your underarms in just 10 days.
- Fast results
- Natural extracts
- Suitable for all skin types
- Pleasant fragrance
- May take time to show results
[ Read – Qraa Underarm Whitening Cream Review ]
This dark under arms whitening cream is meant for the sensitive areas of your body, including the underarms and intimate areas. It helps to reduce hyperpigmentation and brighten the skin on your underarms, bikini line, and your private areas.
- Has a deodorizing effect
- No harmful chemicals
- Suitable for all skin types
- It may take time to show results.
This kit includes a whitening armpit wash and cream. The armpit wash is like a scrub that gently scrubs away dead skin cells on the skin, and the cream claims to brighten it. It also has a deodorizing effect, so you don’t need to worry about smelly armpits after you have applied this cream. This is an effective underarm whitening cream for all skin types.
- Contains niacinamide
- Contains green tea extracts
- Lasting effect
- Not easily available
Say goodbye to dark underarms and odor with Sanctus underarm cream. It removes dead skin cells and evens out the skin tone. It also has antiperspirant effects that reduce your chances of developing a sweat-induced bad odor. It can be used on the knees, thighs, underarms, elbows, and all your intimate areas. It is the best under arm darkness removal cream.
- Mineral oil-free
- Oil-free formula
- Fast absorption
- It contains aluminum chloride that might irritate sensitive skin.
This deodorant cream doubles as a whitening and bleaching cream. It is mainly meant to keep your underarms fresh and odor-free throughout the day. However, it also has a very mild whitening effect. It can also be used on the neck, toes, and private parts. It can also treat mild rashes. It is the best armpit whitening cream in India.
- Doesn’t contain aluminum compounds
- 6 hours deodorizing effect
- Contains natural extracts
- May irritate your skin if you are allergic to citrus
- Leaves a white film on the skin
This whitening cream moisturizes, lightens, and even-tones the complexion of the dark and dry skin of your body. It is enriched with Vitamin C and Alpha Arbutin, which smoothen and brighten the skin. It can be used on nipples, groin, knee, neck, underarms, legs, etc. It is also effective in removing body odor and diluting melanin, giving you a firm, even-toned skin complexion.
- Contains natural active whiteners
- Ideal for all body areas
- Might cause rashes or allergies in some people
This is a gel-based underarm brightening cream. You can use it not only on the underarms but also on other intimate parts of the body. It contains licorice extracts and salicylic acid that exfoliate the skin and brighten it gradually. It also prevents irritation and redness. It is the best product to lighten underarms.
- Moisturizing effect
- Not easily available
[ Also Read – Dot & Key Underarm Detox & Color Correction Mask ]
There are various brands on the market offering underarm whitening solutions. Read the following pointers to understand what you need to know while buying an underarm whitening cream.
What To Consider Before Buying An Underarm Whitening Cream
- Skin Type: Knowing your skin type is essential before buying any cream for your skin. Most whitening creams are designed to suit different skin types. A cream that does not match your skin type can cause skin rashes and irritation. Going for an underarm whitening cream that suits your skin type will give you the best results.
- Smell: People could be allergic to different types of smell. Such allergies may cause headaches and discomfort. Trying a sample beforehand helps. You can also read reviews of verified customers before purchasing.
- Ingredients: Being aware of what the cream contains will tell you how best it can suit your skin. Go for natural ingredients. Also, if you are prone to allergies, reading the ingredients list can tell you how safe the product can be for you.
- Budget: Every product belongs to a different price range. While certain expensive brands may not show any results, others that are reasonably priced may cause issues. Hence, go for a whitening cream from a brand you already trust. Most effective underarm whitening creams cost between $30-50$.
- Other Factors To Check: Find out more about the brand. You may also check to ensure the product is not animal-tested. Also, read customer reviews to understand if the product causes any side effects.
Both men and women can get dark underarms. There are several factors responsible for it.
Factors Responsible For Dark Underarms
- Hyperpigmentation: When your skin produces excess melanin, it causes hyperpigmentation. Your underarm skin can develop hyperpigmentation for many reasons, including razor burns, inflammation, and exposure to UV rays.
- Friction: Excessive rubbing and friction can make the skin dark or thick.
- Hormonal Changes: Your body undergoes hormonal changes when you are pregnant or use hormone supplements. It might cause excess melanin production, leading to skin darkening in the underarms and on the neck and upper lip.
- Improper Hygiene: If you do not clean the armpits properly, bacteria and microorganisms may build-up, causing odor and skin darkening.
- Effects of Chemicals: Often, using deodorants and antiperspirants also causes skin darkening as they contain alcohol and certain other chemicals that might irritate the skin. Hence, it is better to switch to natural deodorants.
Using just an underarm whitening cream is not going to help unless you maintain proper hygiene and be careful about the products you are applying. Try using these underarm whitening creams and let us know how they worked on your skin and whether they were effective or not. Share your feedback with us in the comments section below.
- 13 Best Ways To Use Baking Soda To Lighten Dark Underarms
- Top 15 Home Remedies To Lighten Your Dark Underarms
- How To Bleach Your Skin At Home Fast – 15 Ways To Brighten Skin Naturally
- 20 Beauty Benefits Of Baking Soda you Must Know!