Whether you are hit by the Korean wave already or yet to try Korean skincare products, the craze is far from fading. Yep, especially amongst combination skin users, K-beauty products are quickly becoming an absolute favorite this season. Also, given how tricky combination skin can be, Asians have taken control by making users smile with their unconventional formulas! Plus, most of their products are made with natural and organic ingredients, so no wonder their skin looks crystal-clear and radiant effortlessly. Now, whether you are new to K-beauty or looking for the best Korean skincare products for combination skin, we have rounded up some of the top choices for you. From moisturizer, mask, cleanser, sunscreen to lotion, we have something for everyone in-store, so let’s get browsing, beauties!
Yep, get ready to cleanse, moisturize and glow up the Asian way! Check out our list of the 10 best Korean skincare products for combination skin below.
Read on to know more!
Table Of Contents
Top 10 Korean Skincare Products For Combination Skin In 2021
With this clay mask, your skincare routine will be an out-and-out fun experience. We mean, who doesn’t like bubbles? And this one produces carbonated bubbles the moment you apply it to the skin. And besides being a joy to watch, it exfoliates the pores intensely to leave them fresh and clean. So yes, if you are dealing with blackheads or excess oil production, this charcoal powder mask will be a delightful experience for your skin and you! Do not miss it.
- Gooey consistency
- Lifts off dead skin cells
- Tones and brightens the skin
- Leaves skin soft and smooth
- Suitable Korean mask for combination skin, oily skin, and acne-prone skin
- Slightly drying
- May sting on sensitive skin
Aging can wait if you have this day glow serum for combination skin in your daily routine. Fighting wrinkles, crow’s feet, and fine lines, the serum is formulated with 20% vitamin C, CE ferulic acid, and hyaluronic acid. A must-try for those dealing with early signs of aging or have mature skin, it fades sunspots, shrinks pores, and restores the youthful radiance as well. So, if you thought wrinkles are forever, then this day serum will surely surprise you with its enriching benefits.
- Guarantees results within 3 weeks
- Brightens and tones skin
- Delivers a mattified finish
- Reduces blackheads and acne
- Fades acne scars and dark spots
- Suitable to wear under regular or Korean makeup
- It may be slightly sticky.
- It has a citrusy fragrance.
Do you want to slow down those aging signs? Then try this snail repair cream by Seoul Ceuticals! Infused with 97.5% snail mucin extract (which is the maximum ever to be used in a cream), it also contains organic ingredients such as shea butter, organic green tea, vitamin E, jojoba oil, vitamin B5, and aloe vera. Pampering your skin all night to leave a youthful and plumped glow, it also corrects dullness, dark spots, and wrinkles. A great Korean moisturizer for combination skin that promises results in a few weeks (or rather nights!), there’s no reason why you must give this age-defying formula a miss.
- Creamy-smooth texture
- Enhances complexion
- Non-comedogenic, antimicrobial, and cruelty-free
- Suitable for acne-prone, oily, dry, combination, and normal skin
- Applying too much may turn skin greasy
Did you know royal Koreans used rice water to exfoliate and keep their skin soft and smooth? And now, you can enjoy this traditional formula in this Korean exfoliator for combination skin! Formulated with rice water which is rich in ceramide, minerals, and vitamins B, A, and E, the cleanser also contains moringa oil and soapwort. Just what your skin needs after a long and tiring day— a gentle cleanser that leaves no impurities or makeup residue behind. Give this face wash a try if you haven’t already!
- Foaming cleanser
- Moisturizes the skin
- Reduces pigmentation
- Brightens and tones appearance
- Non-irritating and cruelty-free product
- Not suitable for acne-prone or sensitive skin
Breakouts can leave your skin sensitized and inflamed. However, not if you have this snail-blessed formula! Being a great Korean face cream for combination skin, the formula contains 92% snail mucin extract to soothe, moisturize, repair, and improve elasticity, all at once. Besides this, it’s ideal for fighting dryness, dullness, redness, wrinkles, and fine lines. And also, no snails were harmed in the process as the product claims to be cruelty-free. Give it a try!
- Gel-cream texture
- Rebuilds moisture barrier
- Stimulates cell regeneration
- Ensures long-lasting hydration
- Leaves skin plumped and radiant
- Absorbs quickly, lightweight, and non-greasy
- Not suitable for very dry skin
Vegan lovers, here’s an ultra-moisturizing lotion that your skin will thank you for. Formulated with 70% willow bark water and oil-free, it’s one of the best Korean beauty products for combination skin out there. Ensuring deep hydration, it absorbs quickly to leave a soft, smooth, and fresh feeling. Besides this, you can use this lotion during the day and at night, making it an all-time go-to moisturizer for happy and supple skin. And to top it all, it is dermatologist-tested! Need we say more?
- Cruelty-free and paraben-free
- Packed with antioxidants and vitamins
- Restores and maintains moisture levels
- Lightweight, non-greasy and hypoallergenic
- Suitable for oily, sensitive, normal, and dry skin too
- Not ideal if you are sensitive to smell
A sunscreen that won’t turn greasy! This Pure Block Daily Sun Cream blocks out the harmful rays and keeps your skin mattified all day long. Powered with SPF 45, the sunscreen also contains watermelon extracts, aloe vera, and berry blossom complex to keep your skin moisturized beneath its protective shield. A must-try for those dealing with dryness and tired skin, this Korean sunscreen for combination skin will also keep the skin-damaging radicals out. Now, why would you miss this gem?
- Non-sticky and lightweight
- Absorbs quickly and refreshing
- Long-lasting, smooth, and leaves no residue
- It has a fragrance.
Let not the first thing people notice on your face be those eye wrinkles. Given how stress and environmental aggressors can quicken aging signs, you might as well give ultra-moisturizing eye cream a try. Infused with 42% marine collagen, it stimulates cell regeneration in weak and sensitive skin, whereas the other ingredients such as argan oil, hyaluronic acid, and adenosine improve elasticity by retaining moisture. Just the intense moisturizing cream you need to plump the wrinkled areas around your eyes, mature skin users do not miss this one!
- Guarantees to lift eye wrinkles
- Leaves skin smooth and moisturized
- Boosts collagen and elastin production
- Suitable for all skin types
- Slightly sticky
This gold gel moisturizer will make your skin glow, literally! With hyaluronic acid and squalene, which are deep moisturizing ingredients blended with light-reflecting gold powder, it leaves a spectacular sun-kissed glow that you can’t help but obsess over. Yep, it also looks perfectly natural, soft, and warm on your skin to produce that stunning and slightly tanned look! Want more? This tinted moisturizer improves moisture balance and complexion as well. Do not skip it!
- Ultralight and jelly texture
- Leaves skin healthy-looking and radiant
- Cruelty-free, gluten-free, and vegan
- Sulfate-free, phthalate-free, and paraben-free
- Not suitable for dry or very dry skin
What’s unique about this micro milk peel? It exfoliates with gentle acids and nourishes your skin at the same time! Yep, enjoy dual benefits with this double-layered toner that counters uneven texture, dullness, wrinkles, and fine lines. The formula contains lactic acid, salicylic acid, allantoin, coconut milk, squalene, glutathione, and panthenol to keep your skin healthy, hydrated and glowing effortlessly. Do not miss it!
- Non-irritating formula
- Minimizes pores
- Brightens and tones skin
- Leaves skin soft, clean and clear
- Relaxes skin and restores moisture barrier
- Preps your skin for other skincare products
- Suitable for dry, normal, sensitive, combination, and oily skin
- Not ideal for fading dark spots
There you go, your Korean skincare routine for combination skin is all sorted now! Those were the 10 best Korean skincare products for combination skin you must try this season. Also, do you need assistance with choosing the right products? If yes, then you must check out our buying guide below.
How To Choose Korean Skincare Products For Combination Skin?
Here’s how you can include some of the ideal K-beauty products in your daily skincare routine:
Cleanse: Start with a good cleanser to get rid of the impurities and makeup residue. And what is better than The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Facial Foaming Cleanser! It claims to exfoliate gently and leave skin bright, fresh, and healthy. Moreover, once a week, swap your cleanser with an exfoliating mask such as Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask to unclog pores and eliminate dead skin cells.
Tone: Post cleansing, tone your skin with Dr. Jart+ Dermaclear Micro Milk Peel. With exfoliating and nourishing benefits, the toner will gently remove leftover residue and restore the moisture barrier of the skin.
Serum: Serums are blessings in disguise. Packed with vitamins and antioxidants, they power up your skin cells after a long tiring day to fight skin-damaging radicals or anti-aging signs, if any. So, if you are looking for a Korean serum for combination skin, Seoul Ceuticals Day Glow Serum (packed with 20% vitamin C) would be ideal.
Moisturize: Moisturizers are like dessert after a three-course meal. Something your skin will always look forward to and love. Ultra-nourishing and pampering, some of the best Korean moisturizers are COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All in one Cream, COSRX Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion, and Seoul Ceuticals All-In-One Anti-Aging Snail Repair Cream.
Sunscreen: Lastly, a skincare routine is incomplete without sunscreen. Moreover, you would not want your sunscreen to turn greasy or sticky by midday, which is why you must try A’PIEU Pure Block Daily Sun Cream. It mattifies, moisturizes, and protects with nourishing ingredients and SPF 45.
With that, anyone can be a K-beauty expert this 2021! Yep, before the FOMO hits you, bask in these Korean formulas to restore your radiant glow. After all, there’s a reason why Korean beauty products are the new ‘it’ thing, and we bet you wouldn’t want to miss the experience on your combination skin. So, what are you waiting for? Go, revamp your skincare routine the Korean way with our exclusive list. Hurry!
Latest posts by Chaitra Krishnan (see all)
- Keep Your Skin Hydrated With These 13 Best Humidifiers For Dry Skin In 2021 - March 22, 2021
- 19 Makeup Mistakes That Are Dangerously Aging Your Look - March 19, 2021
- Groom Your Nails With The 15 Best Nail Clippers Of 2021! - March 17, 2021
- Recharge Your Skin With 15 Best Drugstore Sheet Masks Of 2021 - March 15, 2021
- How Scary Is It Being A Woman? 11 Real-life Experiences Shared By Women From Across The Country - March 10, 2021