10 Best Vanilla Body Scrubs To Exfoliate And Soothe Skin In 2023
Remove the dead cells and fill your tender skin with the magical properties of vanilla.
Apart from its sweet fragrance, vanilla has many skin care benefits. Did you know that vanilla granules can be used to exfoliate and moisturize your skin? This is why we are discussing the best vanilla body scrubs today! If your skin tends to feel dry often, you need the magic of vanilla beans. Vanilla contains rich nutrients like vitamins and antioxidants that have anti-aging merits and keep the skin young, hydrated and healthy. Its sweet and calming fragrance soothes the body and mind, relieving you of any tension, stress, and fatigue. And it soothes inflamed skin!
Using a vanilla body scrub also helps you in cleansing your body and removing any dead skin or dead from clogged pores. And because of its moisturizing properties, it cleanses the skin without drying it out! To help you pick the best vanilla scrub for your skin, we’ve made a list of the best ones adding all their pros and cons! So, scroll down, choose a vanilla scrub and watch your skin transform!
- 1 Best Moisturizing PureScrubs Dead Sea Salt Body Scrub Set Purescrubs $28.95 ON AMAZON Read More › $28.95 ON AMAZON
- 2 Best All-Natural O Naturals Dead Sea Salt Scrub $14.99 ON AMAZON Read More › $14.99 ON AMAZON
- 3 Best Nourishing Bare Botanics Body Scrub Bare Botanics $23.95 ON AMAZON Read More › $23.95 ON AMAZON
- 4 Best Against Cellulite Bath and Body Works Lavender And Vanilla Sugar Scrub $14.98 ON AMAZON Read More › $14.98 ON AMAZON
- 5 Best Vegan Thermalabs Vanilla Patchouli Body Scrub Exfoliator Thermalabs $19.95 ON AMAZON Read More › $19.95 ON AMAZON
- 6 Best For Post-Pregnancy Skin Body Boost Lavender Vanilla Raw Sugar Scrub Body Boost $16 ON AMAZON Read More › $16 ON AMAZON
- 7 Best Gluten-Free Tahitian Vanilla & Ginger Herbal Body Scrub Hempz $27 ON AMAZON Read More › $27 ON AMAZON
- 8 Best For Sensitive Skin Deep Steep Sugar Scrub Deep $10.95 ON AMAZON Read More › $10.95 ON AMAZON
- 9 Best Nourishing Tree Hut Tahitian Vanilla Bean Shea Sugar Scrub Tree Hut $27 ON AMAZON Read More › $27 ON AMAZON
- 10 Best Non-Greasy Florida Atlantic Sea Salt Scrubs Florida $11.19 ON AMAZON Read More › $11.19 ON AMAZON
In This Article
Top 10 Vanilla Body Scrubs For Soft And Smooth Skin (With Buying Guide!)
Best Moisturizing:PureScrubs Dead Sea Salt Body Scrub Set
One scrub, four powers! This vanilla exfoliating body scrub will exfoliate, cleanse, nourish and moisturize your skin all at once. Its ultra-soothing formula contains mineral-rich sea salt, jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, argan oil, vitamin E, avocado oil, aloe vera, shea butter, and more to refresh and soothe your skin effortlessly. And as you scrub, the infused vanilla essential oil will engulf you in its aroma like a charm. Try it if you are dealing with stretch marks, acne scars, ingrown hair, dark spots, eczema, and psoriasis, and see the results for yourself.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Eliminates dead skin cells
- Powerful and gentle exfoliating grains
- All-natural, handcrafted formula
- Cruelty-free, chemical-free, and artificial fragrance-free
- The set includes a loofah, a wooden spoon, and exfoliating oatmeal soap.
- The shower floor may turn greasy.
Best All-Natural:O Naturals Dead Sea Salt Scrub
Not just dead skin cells, this one targets ingrown hair corns, acne, blackheads, and aging signs too! Say hello to younger-looking, soft, and glowing skin with this ultra-nourishing and all-natural formula. Infused with grapefruit oil to reduce cellulite and acne, the vanilla extract in this body scrub fights aging signs, controls excess sebum production, and moisturizes skin with argan oil and vitamin B. And as far as exfoliating is concerned, you can trust the Dead Sea salt and its 21 mineral powers to eliminate the dead skin cells and leave a stunning glow. And it doesn’t end there; the scrub has sweet almond oil and avocado oil, too. Scrub and indulge, already!
- Hydrates intensely
- Improves skin tone
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Diminishes appearance of wrinkles
- Protects, conditions, and calms skin
- Reduces stress, fatigue, and inflammation
- Suitable to use as a foot scrub too
- May leave a greasy film on the skin
Best Nourishing:Bare Botanics Body Scrub
Dryness and itchiness can be a nightmare to deal with. But not if you exfoliate with this vanilla sugar scrub with coconut oil. The heavenly blend of coconut and vanilla is infused with super-fine sea salt grains to scrub away the oil, dirt, and dead skin cells, so you don’t have to worry about rashes or redness. The scrub contains aloe vera, argan oil, avocado oil, and jojoba oil and targets the skin’s top and inner layers with its nourishing formula. And there’s more — it’ll leave the skin soft, radiant, and glowing with every use.
- Exfoliates gently
- Leaves skin baby soft
- Non-greasy formula
- Plant-based moisturizers and nutrients
- Handcrafted, vegan, and cruelty-free
- Free from nuts, oils, synthetic fragrances, dyes, and more
- Suitable for dry, normal, and combination skin
- Not suitable for oily or sensitive skin
Best Against Cellulite:Bath and Body Works Lavender And Vanilla Sugar Scrub
Is stress or troubled sleep making your skin look dull and dreadful? Try this lavender and vanilla bliss now! Just the aromatherapy your skin deserves after a long and tiring week, the infused lavender and vanilla essential oils will calm your mind and mood while leaving your skin fresh and radiant. Moreover, this vanilla Bath and Body Works scrub has fine and gentle sugar granules that’ll exfoliate your skin without disturbing the natural oils or the skin barrier. Simply put, it’s a great combo to restore your glowing skin and peaceful slumber.
- Light fragrance
- Leaves skin soft and smooth
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Some may find the consistency to be a bit watered-down.
Best Vegan:Thermalabs Vanilla Patchouli Body Scrub Exfoliator
Let the sweet and musky scent of vanilla patchouli make your scrub session divine. Infused with multiple essential oils like sweet almond, calendula, sesame seed, wheat germ, and linden blossom flower extract, this blend rids the skin of dead cells instantly. It is also powered with Dead Sea salt for intense exfoliation. While the warm vanilla sugar body scrub exfoliates the skin, the oils penetrate to moisturize it and leave behind a soft and smooth feeling. If you’re a tanning bed enthusiast like us, this is a must-have product for you. This scrub, suitable for deep exfoliation, preps your skin for tanning! Besides this, it reduces ingrown hair, cellulite, eczema and fights aging spots and lines too.
- Mild fragrance
- Organic and natural formula
- Reduces blackheads and acne
- Prevents chapped and dry skin
- Repairs skin and restores suppleness
- Includes a patented finger exfoliating device
- Suitable for all skin types
- Slightly greasy
Best For Post-Pregnancy Skin:Body Boost Lavender Vanilla Raw Sugar Scrub
This lavender and vanilla sugar scrub will have you whipped for its sweet, soothing, and ultra-moisturizing benefits. Ideal to use on stretch marks post-pregnancy or to banish the itchiness, the infused lavender essential oil will calm skin inflammation and bust the stress too. And given that salt can be drying for sensitive and post-pregnancy skin, this one has raw sugar to eliminate all the grime, sebum, and dead skin cells effortlessly. It also moisturizes the skin with shea butter, sweet almond oil, vitamin E, coconut oil, and chamomile extract.
- All-natural and vegan formula
- Fine and gentle sugar granules
- Ensures soft and nourished skin
- Hydrates, conditions, and repairs intensely
- Suitable for dry and sensitive skin
- Clinically-tested for sensitivity and allergies
- Free from mineral oil, phthalates, sulfates, caffeine, paraben, and more
- Granules may be too gentle for some
Best Gluten-Free:Tahitian Vanilla & Ginger Herbal Body Scrub
There’s something warm, cozy and incredibly relaxing about herbal scrubs, and Tahitian Vanilla & Ginger Herbal Body Scrub will whisk you away to nature, not kidding. With 100% pure hemp seed oil, ginger roots, and vanilla, the scent will arrest you in its aroma while the blend exfoliates, cleanses, hydrates, and moisturizes your skin at the same time. And to top it all, this warm vanilla sugar scrub is rich in omega fatty acids to nourish your skin with every use. Trust us when we say you won’t be disappointed when you give this one a chance!
- Soothes inflamed skin
- Protects skin and locks in moisture
- Eliminates old and dead skin cells
- Cruelty-free and THC-free
- Free from paraben and gluten
- Not suitable for dry skin
Best For Sensitive Skin:Deep Steep Sugar Scrub
Are you waking up to dull, dry, or cracked skin daily? Not anymore! Exfoliate with this brown sugar vanilla body scrub packed with umpteen essential oils and moisturizing ingredients. Cleansing, healing, soothing, and restoring the natural glow, it’s a must-try to deal with dryness due to extreme weather or environmental stressors. What does it contain? Oils of coconut, argan, chamomile, lavender, grapefruit, lemon, lime, peppermint, orange, and extracts of rosemary, mango, rose, papaya, vanilla, and more! Besides this, natural brown sugar and shea butter exfoliate and hydrate intensely too.
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- USDA-certified organic formula
- Fast-absorbing and non-greasy
- Vegan, cruelty-free, and pH-balanced
- Eliminates chapped, flaky, and dry skin
- Free from gluten, phthalates, parabens, sulfates, SLS, alcohol, and more
- May not be suitable for oily skin
Best Nourishing:Tree Hut Tahitian Vanilla Bean Shea Sugar Scrub
Sweet for your senses, ultra-soothing for your skin, but tough on dead skin cells, this combo is worth trying to beat dullness and dryness. Formulated with shea butter, monoi oil, vanilla extract, avocado oil, safflower seed oil, macadamia seed oil, and more, your skin has no choice but to indulge and restore to its natural glow! Also, the infused sugar will strip off the excess sebum, dirt, and dead skin cells like a pro. Say hello to nourished and happy skin with this one!
- Natural formula
- Moisturizes intensely
- Leaves skin smooth and ultra-soft
- Free from parabens and formaldehyde
- Suitable for dry, normal, and sensitive skin
- Might turn oily skin greasy
Best Non-Greasy:Florida Atlantic Sea Salt Scrubs
Take one step close to the beach in your shower with this Atlantic Sea salt scrub! Scraping off the dirt, impurities, and dead skin cells to make way for new and refreshed skin, don’t blame us if the post-scrubbing glow is too much to handle. Also, it has coconut oil to balm your skin intensely post exfoliation. And the best takeaway, the brand is spa-approved, all thanks to the infused vanilla aromatherapy. Give it a try already!
- Non-greasy formula
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Extra-fine and soft granules
- Suitable to use from neck to toe
- Disinfectant and natural antiseptic
- Includes a wooden serving spoon
- Non-staining, sink, and shower-friendly formula
- The scent maybe overpowering for some.
Scrubbing can’t get sweeter than this! There you go, those were the 10 best vanilla body scrubs you must try in 2023. Do you still need assistance with choosing the best vanilla body scrub? If yes, then scroll on to our buying guide for some exclusive tips!
How To Select The Best Vanilla Body Scrub?
Given there are umpteen options on the market, finding the right one for your skin can be tricky. However, the following tips can help:
- Salt or sugar granules
Not many are aware that salt and sugar granules provide different scrubbing benefits. Salt scrubs are suitable for intense exfoliation and ideal for dealing with excess sebum, dirt, dead or old skin cells. However, salt scrubs can be tough on sensitive skin, which is why there are sugar scrubs! Sugar granules are milder and less abrasive, thus preventing rashes or redness while scrubbing.
- Exfoliation type
Before you pick a scrub, check what kind of exfoliation it offers and if it is suitable for your skin. Scrubs with salt or chunky granules can be harsh on sensitive skin, whereas those with extra-fine or soft textured granules can be too gentle for intense exfoliation. So choose accordingly.
- Moisturizing ingredients
Inspect if the moisturizing ingredients are suitable for your skin type too. Scrubs loaded with essential oils can be greasy for oily skin but great for dry skin. Coconut oil, on the other hand, is comedogenic and not advisable if you have open pores. However, for oily and acne-prone skin, scrubs with jojoba and argan oil are ideal.
- Type of vanilla scents
Yep, you get variety in vanilla too! Vanilla patchouli has a musky-sweet scent; Tahitian vanilla beans have a floral sweet and cherry-like smell, whereas pure vanilla extract can exude traces of alcohol and vanilla. So, which one will yours be?
- Chemical-free formula
Lastly, why pick an option that will expose your newly-scrubbed skin to harsh chemicals? Choose a scrub free from toxic ingredients such as parabens, phthalates, sulfates, alcohol, and more for the best experience.
Vanilla body scrubs help remove dead skin cells and unclog oily pores. The vitamins and antioxidants in vanilla never disappoint to keep the skin nourished, hydrated, and youthful. Vanilla helps soothe the mind, and its pleasant fragrance greatly helps relieve stress after a hectic day at work. So, pick the best vanilla scrub with organic formulas and gentle exfoliating grains. The body scrubs mentioned in our list stimulate blood circulation and protect your skin from red spots and inflammations. To receive the best results, avoid products that contain mineral oils, phthalates, sulfates, caffeine, and parabens, or come off as greasy and heavy.
Why Trust Stylecraze?
The author of this article, Kirtana Divakar, is a skin care enthusiast who loves trying out different beauty products. She has curated this list of the best vanilla body scrubs after conducting thorough research. The list comprises products that help eliminate dead skin cells and are suitable for every skin type. These vanilla body scrubs are gentle on your skin and help stimulate blood circulation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Vanilla Extract Good For The Skin?
Absolutely! Vanilla extract has umpteen benefits for the skin. It helps reverse skin damage and has anti-aging benefits too. So, if you are dealing with early signs of aging, fine lines, age spots, and discoloration, products with vanilla extract would be great for you.
Can I Put Vanilla Extract In My Body Scrub?
Yes, you can. Besides smelling divine, vanilla extract has multiple benefits for dry and aging skin. From repairing and healing dry skin to reducing wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots, vanilla extract will make a great addition to your body scrub.
What Is The Difference Between Pure Vanilla Extract And Vanilla Extract?
Pure vanilla extract is naturally-derived from vanilla beans using alcohol and water. Vanilla extract is either a diluted version of pure vanilla extract or is artificially-derived in labs.
Can I put vanilla extract in my body scrub?
Yes. Vanilla exacts help reduce aging signs, fine lines, age spots, and discoloration, keeping your skin nourished and hydrated.
How long do you leave the body scrub on?
Gently massage the scrub on your body for 5-10 minutes before washing it off.
Do I scrub before or after bathing?
Use a scrub after washing your body with soap or body wash to ensure that your skin is clean and ready for exfoliation.
Can you use a body scrub on your face?
No. The skin on your face is more delicate from the rest of your body, so do not use a body scrub on your face.
- Organic Body Scrubs To Improve Your Skin Health
- Exfoliating Body Scrubs For Women
- Vegan Body Scrubs For Healthy Skin
- Body Scrubs For Dry Skin