A makeup highlighter provides instant radiance, elevating dull skin. Even though mascara and concealers can lift the looks, highlighters work an extra mile. This is why you need the best BECCA highlighter that gives a lift to the overall face providing glow like never before. The BECCA highlighters effectively highlight facial features like nose bridge, forehead, cheekbones, eyelids, and cupid brows. These highlighters catch the light and create an illusion by brightening the high points for enhanced beauty of your facial structure.
BECCA is popular for numerous highlighters that provide a luxurious glow. These highlighter shades are crafted to match every skin tone. The BECCA highlighters are ideal for covering all the imperfections, providing an even complexion, and imparting a natural look. These highlighters are buildable and blendable. But with countless highlighters, picking the right highlighter for your skin tone can be tricky. So, for your convenience, here, we have listed the 8 best BECCA highlighters with numerous positive reviews that can make your skin glow instantly. Check them out below!
In This Article
Top 8 Best BECCA Highlighters Of 2024
1. Best Overall:Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter – Pearl
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter’s liquid formula is the perfect choice for you if you are looking for a dewy, natural-looking glow. Thanks to the super-fine, light-reflecting mica pearls, this Becca liquid highlighter will lend you instant radiance while evening out skin tone. Compatible with both light and dark complexions, this soft, luminescent liquid skin perfector formula can be used on its own for sheer dewy radiance or blended with your preferred moisturizer, foundation, or primer (you can go for the Becca backlight priming filter) for an added glow. This celebrity-favorite Becca shimmering skin perfector is formulated with vitamins, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory ingredients, which repairs skin cells, prevents free radical damage, and increases your skin’s moisture-holding capacity.
- Lends a healthy-looking glow
- Contains SPF 20+
- Blends easily
- Increases collagen production
- Suitable for all skin tones
- May not be suitable for oily skin
2. Best For Pale Skin:BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter – Moonstone
Excellent for pale skin tones, this Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Moonstone delivers a pale, incandescent golden shine finish that is noticeable yet natural. Hailed as the #1 best-selling highlighter in the US, this pressed powder formula is a combination of ultra-fine multidimensional pearl pigments and liquid, which makes it ultra-buttery in texture. Rest assured, this creamy formula blends seamlessly and melts into the skin. When natural light falls on your face, the tiny mica minerals reflect light from every angle to give your skin a gorgeous luminosity. To add to that, this award-winning formula is free from animal testing. It includes Nylon-12 that minimizes excess shine for a silky-smooth finish. Have a look at this video featuring a tester’s experience with this amazing highlighter to learn more.
- Evens complexion
- Highly pigmented
- Super-buttery texture
- Buildable formula
- Imparts youthful, natural look
- Minimizes skin imperfections
- Slightly expensive
- Might be too golden and shimmery for some
3. Best Buildable Formula:BECCA x Khloé Kardashian & Malika Haqq Bronze, Blush & Glow Palette – Gold/Khloé
A makeup aficionado will tell you that this 4-piece all-in-one product is all you need to enhance your complexion once you have applied the base. This celebrity-endorsed Becca highlighter palette includes a soft-focus highlighter (Glow Up), a satin matte bronzer (Koko Bronze), and 2 different shades of radiant blushes (Fierce and Fabulosity). This unique formula provides your skin a lit-from-within glow, thanks to the blend of light-reflecting pearl and light-diffusing pigments. All the while the shades offer sheer coverage that is buildable and makes your skin appear incredibly smooth and flawless that it looks like it’s professionally retouched. Here is an informative video with the reviewer’s experience with this beautiful highlighter that tells you more about the formula.
- Photo-filter finish
- Buildable and blendable
- Featherweight formula
- All-in-one face palette
- Compact and travel-friendly
- May not have good staying power
4. Best Easy-To-Use:BECCA Skin Love Glow Glaze Stick
A roll-on glow stick that delivers a sheer, dewy glow to the skin, this highlighting balm checks all the boxes. It is low on shimmer, comes in a universally flattering shade, and is incredibly easy to apply and delivers exceptional results. Many reviews have indicated that swiping it straight from the stick on the areas you need a beautiful glow helps. This balmy formula is infused with BECCA’s Glow Nectar Brightening Complex and skin-loving ingredients like ginger, melon blends, and cold-pressed avocado. All the ingredients in this classic highlighter work together to hydrate, nourish, and brighten your skin while also improving your natural glow over time.
- Dewy-looking skin
- Low-shimmer formula
- Has hydrating benefits
- Lends a glass-like finish
- Small and portable
- Made without sulfates, parabens, phthalates, GMOs, and PEGs
- Might be slightly sticky
5. Best Shade Option:BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter – Gradient Glow
Why settle for 1 highlighter shade when you can have 5? The collection of highlighter shades in Becca Gradient Glow pressed highlighter features BECCA’s 5 best-selling shades – Bronzed Amber, Opal, Moonstone, Topaz, and Rose Gold. This gradient mix of shades, when swirled together and applied, will warm and brighten your complexion with a healthy glow. You could also use the shades or mix and match to create a customized glow. This ultra-creamy formula contains a unique blend of luminescent pearls, mineral pigments, and liquid hydrators that lend your skin a multi-dimensional shimmer finish that lasts long without caking or drying. For more information about the product, click on this video to learn about a tester’s experience with this cream highlighter.
- Versatile product
- 5 best-selling shades
- Silky-smooth application
- Blends seamlessly
- Lends a high-impact glow
- Enriched with ultrafine pearls
- Some people may not like the super shimmery effect.
6. Best For All Skin Tones:BECCA Collector’s Edition Glow Dust Highlighter – Champagne Pop
Want head-to-toe luminous skin that looks glamorous rather than tacky? The daytime highlighter, BECCA Collector’s Edition Glow Dust Highlighter, is the one for you! This Becca shimmer powder highlighter comes in a beautiful Champagne Pop hue, a soft gold combined with a peachy-pink pearl, that works on every skin tone including warm, cool, and olive skin. Enriched with micro-fine, light-reflecting pearls, this velvety-soft formula creates an ultra-reflective liquid-like glow on your skin, be it your collarbones, eyelids, cheekbones, or shoulders. All while the transformative texture of this powder feels soft to the touch and melts into the skin to deliver a glistening finish that looks amazing. Reviewers have found that the exclusive highlighter is great for a summer highlight and is cost-effective as a little goes a long way.
- Multifaceted product
- High-impact liquid-like glow
- Super-soft texture
- Suitable for all skin tones
- Might be a little hard to blend
7. Best Nourishing Formula:BECCA Collector’s Edition Glow Body Stick – Champagne Pop
Give your skin some love and care with this Glow Body Stick highlighter, which is loaded with skin-nourishing ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. Meanwhile, this formula made with a unique combination of dry oils and Champagne Pop light-reflecting pearl pigments enhances your makeup artistry and creates a glistening and glowing effect that’s out of this world. Ideal for the face and body, this multifaceted highlighter goes on effortlessly over your skin and dries down to a smooth pearlescent finish, leaving behind a gorgeous, sun-drenched fragrance.
- Face and body highlighter
- Nourishes and conditions skin
- Glides on effortlessly
- Finely milled pearls
- Universally-flattering shade
- Might have a coconut scent that may be too strong for some
8. Best Creamy Texture:BECCA Light Chaser Highlighter – Rose Quartz Flashes Seashell
For an over-the-top ethereal glow, BECCA Light Chaser Highlighter is your go-to. This favorite powder highlighter in a rose hue with a hot pink shift adds a healthy dose of color for illuminating face makeup. It has an ultra-creamy texture that glides on effortlessly for a smooth application without caking or settling into your fine lines. Along with lending a high-impact glow, this highlighter creates a kaleidoscopic effect, which means it can shift color when struck by light. This most popular Becca highlighter solo creates a spectacular and statement-making glow that leaves your face beaming bright or use it over your blush or eyeshadow to create a multi-tonal holographic effect.
- Transformative highlighter powder
- High-impact glow
- Kaleidoscopic effect
- Creamy texture
- Applies seamlessly
- Slightly expensive
Let us look at a few essential points that you need to consider while buying a statement-making BECCA highlighter to transform your everyday beauty routine and create your favorite celebrity-inspired makeup looks.
How To Choose BECCA Highlighter Color
When choosing a becca face highlighter color, it’s essential that you pick the right shade that complements your skin tone. Of course, the formulation and application technique is important, but a highlighter can ruin your entire natural glow makeup look if the color is not right. For instance, if a specific shade looks grey on your skin, it’s not the right shade for you. So that’s why we have put down a few highlighter shade recommendations for each skin tone. Although their Champagne Pop shade is suitable for all skin tones, it’s good to have a few other shades handy.
- Pale skin: If you have pale to light skin, you could opt for silver-toned, pearlescent, or champagne blush topper for a dramatic color shift. A cool-toned Becca highlighter for fair skin would be a great choice. Although you need to avoid shades that are too warm, soft tones with golden highlights look great. We absolutely love Prismatic Amethyst, Pearl, and Moonstone.
- Medium skin: Since you have a warmer skin tone, you need to avoid anything that’s too silvery in the color palette as it may look ashy on your skin. Look for hues that have more warmth like warm pinks, peaches, champagne, or gold. For medium skin tones, the Becca Opal highlighter or Rose Quartz should work well and offer dramatic highlights.
- Dark skin: A Becca highlighter for dark skin should comprise warm tones like bronze, copper, and rich gold work wonders. These shades make your darker skin tones glow naturally and brighten your complexion. Hues like Bronzed Amber and Topaz complement your skin beautifully and can be used in everyday makeup.
Infographic: Key Ingredients Used In Best Becca Highlighters
Becca highlighters are must-have makeup products, renowned for their ability to deliver a stunning, lit-from-within glow. They are curated with the finest and most exceptional ingredients and hold the secret to enhancing your natural beauty and creating a mesmerizing effect. Check out the infographic below to learn about the key ingredients that make Becca highlighters the epitome of excellence in the beauty realm.
Expertly crafted highlighters are a great addition to the beauty industry to provide instant radiance. “I must say that BECCA’s highlighters are simply stunning. They deliver a radiant glow that takes your complexion to the next level. The formula is incredibly smooth and blendable, allowing for effortless application and buildable intensity. Whether you prefer a subtle sheen or an intense, blinding glow, BECCA’s highlighters offer a wide range of shades to suit every skin tone. The finely milled shimmer particles catch the light beautifully, giving your skin a luminous and ethereal finish. I highly recommend trying out these highlighters to elevate your makeup look and achieve that coveted ‘lit from within’ glow. Trust me, you won’t be disappointed.”- Oscar Velazquez, an expert makeup artist. These beauty products create an illusion of brightness. The Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter – Pearl provides a dewy luminosity and even skin tone, while the BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter – Moonstone offers an incandescent golden shine that almost feels natural. If you seek a variety of glow-enhancing pigments, you can try the BECCA x Khloé Kardashian & Malika Haqq Bronze, Blush & Glow Palette – Gold/Khloé for a satin-matte finish. These highlighters are ideal for highlighting the high points of your face. Unlike regular highlighters, BECCA highlighters blend by imparting a natural look. Also, some of the BECCA highlighters are moisturizing and can condition your skin. They also have buildable and blendable formulas that are easy to use. Additionally, the highlighters are available in various shades, making them suitable for all skin tones. But, do not add sticky highlighters to your daily makeup routine if you want a subtle and soft shimmer only.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you tell us the difference between the 3 BECCA highlighters and the kind of finish you can get with each?
BECCA highlighters come in 3 different formulations – liquid, pressed powder, and poured crème.
- Liquid highlighters are lightweight and have a creamy texture. They are sheer and give your skin a subtle glow, while also providing all-day moisture. They are suitable for dry, combination, or mature skin types. Liquid formulations can also be mixed with your favorite foundation for a luminous appearance.
- The pressed powder has a creamy consistency. Unlike other powder highlighters that are layered with powders, pressed powder is made by combining the pigments with liquid to achieve a buttery texture. They lend a natural-looking high-shine finish and are best suited for oily, combination, and normal skin types.
- The poured crème formula delivers a mattified shimmer and is great for dry, mature, and combination skin types since they offer a little hydration to the skin.
Is BECCA Champagne Pop good for pale skin?
Yes, Champagne Pop from Becca cosmetics is good for every skin tone, including pale skin. This peachy-pink hue neutralizes the pink undertones in the skin to lend an even and radiant complexion.
What shade should your highlighter be?
When choosing a highlighter, pick a shade that’s 2 shades lighter than your skin tone. This way, you will be able to achieve a natural-looking finish.
How do you use BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed?
Step 1: Use a fluffy brush or angled highlighter, swirl it over the highlighter, and tap off the excess.
Step 2: Lightly glide the brush, starting from your cheek’s high points and move up towards the temple and brow.
Step 3: Blend the brush on other facial features you want to highlight, such as the bridge of your nose, chin, and forehead.
Step 4: Repeat the steps until you have achieved the desired effect.
Why Trust StyleCraze?
Srijani Roy Chowdhury is a makeup enthusiast with a knack for finding the best makeup products for various skin types. She prepared this list of the best BECCA highlighters available online. She chose the products based on factors like consistency, pigmentation, and formulation, among other things. These highlighters from this luxurious brand can give you a dewy glow and enhance your facial features.
- 7 Best Rose Gold Highlighters For Luminous Skin
- 7 Best Highlighters For Mature Skin (Aging Skin)
- 16 Best Drugstore Highlighters
- 15 Best Liquid Highlighters With Buying Guide