Chapped or dry lips can be total mood spoilers, be it before the party, date, or in general. You can’t flaunt your matte lip colors, pout for selfie sessions, or have a conversation without people noticing your dry lips. Basically, it’s a total nightmare! And if you think applying a lip balm is the only solution, then you are highly mistaken because what your lips really need is intense exfoliation. Yes, a good lip exfoliator that will eliminate all the dead skin and leave your lips ultra-soft and glowing pink! And, we think Koreans lip scrubs are totally winning the TLC game right now. So, quit waiting and go, find the best Korean lip scrub today!
Though choosing the right one can be a hassle, considering the millions of choices, we’ve collated some of the best options that you must try. Here’s our list of 6 best Korean lip scrubs of 2020 for you!
Read on to know more!
Top 6 Best Korean Lip Scrubs of 2020 reviews
Wake up to pink, soft, and gorgeous lips every day! An ultra-nourishing and hydrating mask that doubles up as a scrub, Carenel Sleeping Lip Care works intensely overnight to get rid of dead skin cells and leave a protective layer instead. So, while you sleep, your lips will heal! Plus, you can apply it as a lip balm or gloss during the day too. Infused with berry extracts and vitamin C to treat dry and chapped lips — go, pamper your pucker with the fruitiest conditioner out there!
- Rejuvenating and moisturizing lip scrub
- Non-sticky and lightly-scented
- Contains anti-aging benefits
- Adds a stunning shine to the lips
- Portable and travel-friendly
- Recommended to treat cracked, flaky, and damaged lips
- You may have to reapply after a few hours
Lipstick stains or chapped lips bothering you? Try this bubble exfoliator after a long and tiring day for perfect lips! Unpa Bubi Bubi Lip will eliminate all the dead skin and makeup, and leave your lips soft and clean. And the best part is — these bubbles are natural ingredients-based! The formula contains witch hazel, portulaca oleracea, papaya, grapefruit, and peach extracts blended together to exfoliate and moisturize the lips intensely. With no inclusion of toxic chemicals that may harm the sensitive skin or lips, this Korean lip nourishing scrub guarantees a safe and satisfying experience.
- Non-irritating and gentle formula
- Hypoallergenic and non-toxic
- Alcohol-free and microbead-free
- Doubles up as a makeup cleanser
- Recommended for flaky and dehydrated lips
- Lips may feel dry after using.
Scrubbing is essential but your lips need nourishment to heal and rejuvenate too. Dr. PawPaw Scrub and Nourish comes with the benefits of both! With sugar scrub on top infused with the delicious fragrance of mango, coconut, and orange, it removes dead skin and moisturizes the lips at the same time. The other half of the product is a nourishing balm that contains aloe vera, olive oil, and pawpaw that protect and help the skin texture heal to its natural glow. Basically, a must-try lip-loving indulgence for your beautiful pout — scrub and nourish with Dr. PawPaw!
- Exfoliates and conditions lips
- Natural extract with refreshing flavors
- Includes carica papaya fruit (rich in vitamin C, minerals & antioxidants)
- Non-toxic, cruelty-free, and vegan lip scrub
- Travel-friendly and long-lasting
- Recommended for dry, cracked, and chapped lips
- Award-winning and trusted by makeup artists and celebrities
- Doubles up as moisturizer for flaky skin, knees, heels, and more
- The fragrance may be overpowering.
This one has sugar, spice, and everything nice to treat your chapped and dry lips! Infused with ginger extracts, sugar granules, and shea butter, Aritaum Ginger Sugar Lip Scrub guarantees one thing —– no more dead skin! All you have to do is take a little on your palm and warm it before gently rubbing it on your lips. Also, this Korean lip exfoliator is ideal to use in all seasons, especially winter as it scrubs away all the dullness effortlessly with every use. A must-try sweet and spiced lip scrub, don’t skip it!
- Leaves a protective layer
- Ultra-moisturizing and conditioning
- Gel-like and non-irritating formula with natural ingredients
- Free from synthetic colorants and artificial fragrances
- It has a strong ginger scent.
- The sugar granules may be too small for some.
Be it winter or any season, lips always need some TLC! So, how about this Avocado & Sugar Lip Scrub by Skin Food? Providing intense moisture and nourishment to the lips, avocado is rich in fats, minerals, and vitamins too. And as for the scrubbing — nothing does it like sugar! The granules and avocado work on rejuvenating the soft and gorgeous glow of your lips with every massage. A great option for those who are looking for a premium and organic lip exfoliator, give this avocado lip scrub a try!
- Intense conditioning and exfoliation
- Removes dead, dry, and dull skin
- Lightly scented and non-irritating
- Recommended for dry, chapped, and damaged lips
Are you wondering how to get your enviable pout back? Exfoliate! This Korean lip scrub by Etude House can do wonder to your lips with its exfoliation treatment. The formula contains sugar granules that when gently massaged on the lips removes the dead skin and makes way for softer, glowing and pink lips to heal. A great choice for travelers, students and workaholics, this cute, compact and portable tube guarantees to bring back those kissable lips anywhere, anytime!
- Gentle and non-irritating formula for soft smooth lips
- Mess-free application tube
- Rejuvenates the natural glow
- Easy to use and travel-friendly
- Recommended for flaky, dry and chapped lips
- It has a bitter taste.
Scrub away the dullness and say hello to beautiful rosy lips, the Asian way! Those were the 6 best Korean lip scrubs of 2020 for you. Don’t let the chapped or dry lips keep you from flaunting those gorgeous lip colors this season. Treat them ASAP with the best Korean lip scrub and get ready to pout like a stunner! With this list having both exfoliation and balm combos for you, all you have to do is buy one and get set scrub. Happy pouting!
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
Do Lip Scrubs Really Work?
Absolutely! If you have dull, dry, damaged, or chapped lips, then using a lip scrub will help eliminate the dead skin and make way for the soft and pink lips to heal. So yes, a lip scrub does work!
Do Lip Scrubs Help Chapped Lips?
Not only chapped but also dry, cracked, and damaged lips! A lip scrub will help remove the dead skin, moisturize, and leave a protective layer on the lips.
Can I Use Lip Scrub Every Day?
This depends on how damaged your lips are or how gentle or strong the lip scrub is. Ideally using it once or twice a week should be enough, but if you want to maintain that beautiful pout then using a gentle lip scrub daily will do no harm.
Do Lip Scrubs Make Your Lips Bigger?
Not bigger but yes exfoliation can result in plumper lips due to the rush of blood flow. Hence, it is advisable to gently massage your lips during scrubbing to help them look fuller and healthier.
Are Lip Scrubs Bad For You?
Lip scrubs can be harmful depending upon how you use them. Scrubbing too much or harshly can lead to abrasion or even bleeding in some cases. So ideally, one should be extremely gentle when using a lip scrub.
Do You Really Need A Lip Scrub?
Chapped or dry lips are extremely common in cold countries, or after regular makeup use or dehydration. A lip scrub will help rejuvenate the natural glow by exfoliating and removing the dead skin. So, yes using a lip scrub is essential for all.
Latest posts by Chaitra Krishnan (see all)
- Keep Your Skin Hydrated With These 13 Best Humidifiers For Dry Skin In 2021 - March 22, 2021
- 19 Makeup Mistakes That Are Dangerously Aging Your Look - March 19, 2021
- Groom Your Nails With The 15 Best Nail Clippers Of 2021! - March 17, 2021
- Recharge Your Skin With 15 Best Drugstore Sheet Masks Of 2021 - March 15, 2021
- How Scary Is It Being A Woman? 11 Real-life Experiences Shared By Women From Across The Country - March 10, 2021