If you thought just using a lip balm would give you soft and supple lips, well, you might have forgotten the art of exfoliation then. Exfoliating your lips is essential to remove dead skin cells, prevent dryness, and reveal soft, healthy lips. The best Korean lip scrubs are worth a try for their TLC-winning performance. This will save you from all the dry lip nuisances, such as matte lipsticks becoming flaky, depositing around the corners of your lips, etc. Moreover, it will also remove dead skin cells, revealing natural-looking, glowing lips. If you are only rubbing the lip balm and finding no good result, well, it is time for you to grab a Korean lip scrub and intensely exfoliate those rough and dry lips.
With so many choices out there, choosing the best one might seem tricky. Therefore, we have listed the 6 best Korean lip scrubs for you.
Keep reading to know more.
In This Article
Top 6 Best Korean Lip Scrubs of 2023 reviews
Wake up to pink, soft, and gorgeous lips every day! An ultra-nourishing and hydrating mask that doubles up as a scrub, Carenel Sleeping Lip Care works intensely overnight to get rid of dead skin cells and leave a protective layer instead. So, while you sleep, your lips will heal! Plus, you can apply it as a lip balm or gloss during the day too. Infused with berry extracts and vitamin C to treat dry and chapped lips — go, pamper your pucker with the fruitiest conditioner out there!
- Rejuvenating and moisturizing lip scrub
- Non-sticky and lightly-scented
- Contains anti-aging benefits
- Adds a stunning shine to the lips
- Portable and travel-friendly
- Recommended to treat cracked, flaky, and damaged lips
- You may have to reapply after a few hours
The Saranghae Radiant Glow Lip Duo is a combination pack that includes Radiant Glow Exfoliating Polish and Radiant Glow Lip Treatment. It helps to remove the dead skin cells and keep your lips conditioned. Lip polish includes sugar crystals that help buff away dead skin cells and polish them for a smooth and silky texture. In addition, raspberry fruit extract and jojoba oil are two key ingredients infused in the lip duo that moisturize your lips, fill in the fine lines around them, and make them plump for an envious pout.
Scrubbing is essential but your lips need nourishment to heal and rejuvenate too. Dr. PawPaw Scrub and Nourish comes with the benefits of both! With sugar scrub on top infused with the delicious fragrance of mango, coconut, and orange, it removes dead skin and moisturizes the lips at the same time. The other half of the product is a nourishing balm that contains aloe vera, olive oil, and pawpaw that protect and help the skin texture heal to its natural glow. Basically, a must-try lip-loving indulgence for your beautiful pout — scrub and nourish with Dr. PawPaw! If you need further convincing, check this YouTuber’s review out.
- Exfoliates and conditions lips
- Natural extract with refreshing flavors
- Includes carica papaya fruit (rich in vitamin C, minerals & antioxidants)
- Non-toxic, cruelty-free, and vegan lip scrub
- Travel-friendly and long-lasting
- Recommended for dry, cracked, and chapped lips
- Award-winning and trusted by makeup artists and celebrities
- Doubles up as moisturizer for flaky skin, knees, heels, and more
- The fragrance may be overpowering.
This one has sugar, spice, and everything nice to treat your chapped and dry lips! Infused with ginger extracts, sugar granules, and shea butter, Aritaum Ginger Sugar Lip Scrub guarantees one thing —– no more dead skin! All you have to do is take a little on your palm and warm it before gently rubbing it on your lips. Also, this Korean lip exfoliator is ideal to use in all seasons, especially winter as it scrubs away all the dullness effortlessly with every use. A must-try sweet and spiced lip scrub, don’t skip it! Check out the review of this product on YouTube to know why it is one of the best out there.
- Leaves a protective layer
- Ultra-moisturizing and conditioning
- Gel-like and non-irritating formula with natural ingredients
- Free from synthetic colorants and artificial fragrances
- It has a strong ginger scent.
- The sugar granules may be too small for some.
Be it winter or any season, lips always need some TLC! So, how about this Avocado & Sugar Lip Scrub by Skin Food? Providing intense moisture and nourishment to the lips, avocado is rich in fats, minerals, and vitamins too. And as for the scrubbing — nothing does it like sugar! The granules and avocado work on rejuvenating the soft and gorgeous glow of your lips with every massage. A great option for those who are looking for a premium and organic lip exfoliator, give this avocado lip scrub a try!
- Intense conditioning and exfoliation
- Removes dead, dry, and dull skin
- Lightly scented and non-irritating
- Recommended for dry, chapped, and damaged lips
Remove dead skin cells from the lips and keep them moisturized with the Shvyog Double Effect Lip Care. The set includes Shvyog Exfoliating Lip Scrub and Shvyog Exfoliating Mask. The lip scrub is blended with the goodness of avocado and vanilla extract that nourish your lips and remove dry skin. The overnight lip mask has coconut oil and beeswax that help keep your lips hydrated and remove deep wrinkles and dryness, revealing a fuller and youthful tone. Moreover, the mask can also be used as a primer to extend the stay of your favorite lipstick.
- Suitable for all skin tones
- Pleasant flavor
- Fades discoloration
- Locks in moisture
If you assumed that applying chapstick would give you smooth and supple lips, you might have overlooked the art of exfoliation. If you are merely rubbing the chapstick and getting no results, it is time to pick up a Korean lip scrub and scrape those dry, flaky lips. Before you buy a product, consider the following factors while looking for the finest Korean lip scrub.
Things To Consider While Buying The Best Lip Scrubs
- Lip type: Lip type reveals the sort of nutrients your lips require. Exfoliation and moisturization are required for black or pigmented lips. On the other hand, chapped lips require more moisturization rather than exfoliation. Most importantly, do not use lip scrub if you have excessively dry, chapped lips with excess bleeding. That type of lip should be moisturized first and foremost. If your lips are excessively dry, it implies they need more nourishment and less exfoliating, so consider a lip scrub with an oil base.
- Ingredients: Pick a non-irritating, unflavored, and fragrance-free lip scrub that contains honey, vitamin E, hyaluronic acid, dimethicone, moringa oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, jojoba oil, coconut oil, beeswax, lanolin, and ceramides to help remove dead cells from the lips and keep them moisturized.
Avoid ingredients such as menthol, camphor, eucalyptus, perfumes, octinoxate, oxybenzone, phenol, or any sort of alcohol when purchasing a lip scrub since they might irritate the skin or remove the outer layers of the skin, leaving your lips vulnerable to damage.
- Labels: Look for lip scrubs with labels like cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, phthalate-free, and vegan to guarantee they are completely safe to use and contain no harsh chemicals.
- Price: There are several Korean lip scrubs on the market, and we frequently pay extra for high-quality products. The best lip scrubs do not have to be expensive. If you search carefully, you might also find excellent products at a lower price that matches your budget.
Scrub away the dullness and say hello to beautiful rosy lips, the Asian way! Those were the 6 best Korean lip scrubs of 2023 for you. Don’t let the chapped or dry lips keep you from flaunting those gorgeous lip colors this season. Treat them ASAP with the best Korean lip scrub and get ready to pout like a stunner! With this list having both exfoliation and balm combos for you, all you have to do is buy one and get set scrub. Happy pouting!
Why Trust StyleCraze?
Chaitra Krishnan is an aficionado of makeup products and trends and loves reviewing the newest entries. She vouches for Korean lip scrubs for their excellent formulations. She has done exhaustive research to shortlist the best products for the list. The lip scrubs included in the list can remove dead skin cells gently and harmlessly to reveal natural-looking, glowing lips.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Lip Scrubs Really Work?
Absolutely! If you have dull, dry, damaged, or chapped lips, then using a lip scrub will help eliminate the dead skin and make way for the soft and pink lips to heal. So yes, a lip scrub does work!
Do Lip Scrubs Help Chapped Lips?
Not only chapped but also dry, cracked, and damaged lips! A lip scrub will help remove the dead skin, moisturize, and leave a protective layer on the lips.
Can I Use Lip Scrub Every Day?
This depends on how damaged your lips are or how gentle or strong the lip scrub is. Ideally using it once or twice a week should be enough, but if you want to maintain that beautiful pout then using a gentle lip scrub daily will do no harm.
Do Lip Scrubs Make Your Lips Bigger?
Not bigger but yes exfoliation can result in plumper lips due to the rush of blood flow. Hence, it is advisable to gently massage your lips during scrubbing to help them look fuller and healthier.
Are Lip Scrubs Bad For You?
Lip scrubs can be harmful depending upon how you use them. Scrubbing too much or harshly can lead to abrasion or even bleeding in some cases. So ideally, one should be extremely gentle when using a lip scrub.
Do You Really Need A Lip Scrub?
Chapped or dry lips are extremely common in cold countries, or after regular makeup use or dehydration. A lip scrub will help rejuvenate the natural glow by exfoliating and removing the dead skin. So, yes using a lip scrub is essential for all.
- Best Korean Lip Masks For Plumper Lips
- Best Drugstore Lip Scrubs At Affordable Prices
- Best Lip Balms For Dry Lips – Say Goodbye To Chapped Lips
- Best Lip Masks That You Must Buy – Stylecraze