If your lips are affected during unfavorable weather, it’s time to get the best Korean lip mask and change that. Our lips often become chapped, dry, and cracked, and lose their moisture quickly. Protecting your delicate lips with a long-lasting lip mask is important. The market is flooded with tons of lip scrubs and lip balms, but nothing compares to Korean lip masks. Korean products use natural ingredients to seal moisture in the lips. Their innovative technology makes dry lips kissably smooth, soft, juicy, and plump. We have compiled some of our top picks of Korean lip masks that will keep your lips pout-ready! Check it out!
In This Article
8 Best Korean Lip Masks For Plumper Lips
1. Best Long-Lasting Effect: Best Long-Lasting Effect:Carenel Korean Cosmetics Lip Sleeping Mask
The Carenel Korean Cosmetics Lip Mask is a repairing and healing formula for your dry, cracked, and dehydrated lips. It is formulated with a berry mix complex that treats damaged and chapped lips. The berry extracts are rich in antioxidants like vitamin C that rejuvenate, protect, and nourish lips overnight. They also retain the natural gloss of your lips. The lip mask easily blends with the skin and sloughs out dead skin cells as well.
- Berry extract complex
- Gently exfoliates
- Refreshing berry fragrance
- Long-lasting effects
- No applicator added
- May not suit sensitive lips
2. Best Exfoliating Lip Mask: Best Exfoliating Lip Mask:Aritaum Ginger Sugar Overnight Lip Mask
The Aritaum Ginger Sugar Overnight Lip Mask provides hydration for 24 hours. It claims to increase the lip moisture by 17.5% to 22.8%, based on the application time. It is infused with organic shea butter, beeswax extract, and murumuru butter. Murumuru butter is an excellent emollient. This lipid-rich skin barrier seals moisture and improves your lips’ overall hydration levels. The high-moisturizing shea butter penetrates lips and leaves them feeling smooth and soft. If you want to know more about the Aritaum Ginger Sugar Overnight Lip Mask, go ahead and click on this video.
- Shea butter
- Murumuru butter
- Gently exfoliates
- Subtle, pleasing fragrance
- Sticky texture
3. Best For Dry Lips : Best For Dry Lips:Nooni AppleButter Lip Mask
The Nooni Applebutter Lip Mask has a thick, velvety texture. It transforms dry, cracked lips into a softer and smoother pout overnight. Its active ingredients are alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) from apple water, mint extract, botanical blends rich in vitamins A, C, and E, and organic shea butter. These nourish and hydrate the delicate lip skin. The AHA from apple water is a gentle exfoliator that removes dead skin cells.
The botanical blends and mint extract are soothing and refreshing. They seal moisture in the lips. The antioxidants in the mask protect the lips from environmental toxins. Organic shea butter is an emollient; its fatty acids protect the natural moisturizing barrier and leave your lips feeling kissably soft. Apply this buttery rich lip mask evenly on the skin and leave it on overnight.
Note: The AHAs in the lip mask can increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun. Use sunscreen 15 minutes before heading outside.
- AHAs from apple water
- Shea butter
- Botanical extracts
- 100% vegan
- Mineral oil-free
- Spatula included for mess-free application
- Gently exfoliates
- No long-lasting results
- May feel like a plastic sheet
4. Best Overnight Lip Mask: Best Fast Absorbing Formula:Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
The Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask contains natural extracts that gently melt away dead skin cells and leave your lips feeling smooth, soft, and juicy. It is infused with berry extracts that are powerful antioxidants rich in vitamin C. They protect lips and keep them from going dry or flaky. The mask offers long-lasting effects. It also contains hydro-ion mineral water, evening primrose root extract, apricot extract, and beta-glucan that gently exfoliate the skin overnight. The mask’s exclusive Moisture Wrap technology provides hyaluronic acid and minerals to the lips. These enhance the protective shield over the lips and seal moisture. To know more about the nuances of the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask, click on this video.
- Berry extracts
- Soft, creamy texture
- Sweet fragrance
- Provides protective film
- Gently exfoliates
The KLAVUU Nourishing Lip Sleeping mask is enriched with avocado, sweet almond, and apricot seed oil. These transform chapped, dry lips into a plumpy pout. These nut seed oils are rich in fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals that protect the natural hydration barrier.
They also seal lip moisture and soothe dehydrated lips. The lip mask contains a subtle vanilla fragrance that offers a sweet, refreshing feel. If you are still unsure about the benefits of KLAVUU Nourishing Lip Sleeping Pack, check out this video.
- Avocado oil
- Sweet almond oil
- Apricot seed oil
- Non-sticky texture
- Protects natural hydration barrier
6. Best Hydrating: Best Moisturizing Formula:Soon Hydrating Watermelon Lip Mask
The Soon Hydrating Watermelon Lip Mask contains aloe vera and apple extract that deeply hydrate and nourish your lips. The mask plumps your lips and also moisturizes the upper and lower lip areas. The infused aloe vera acts as a protective shield and restores moisturization. It is also rich in antioxidants that protect the delicate skin from environmental and chemical toxins.
- Aloe vera
- Natural ingredients
- Protects delicate skin
7. Best For Sensitive Lips: Best For Sensitive Lips:Primera Natural Berry Lip Mask
The Primera Natural Berry Lip Mask is a protecting formula infused with seaberry fruit and rice bran wax that rejuvenate dry lips. The mask promotes lip hydration and improves cell regeneration. Its antioxidants protect the skin from premature aging.
- Seaberry fruit extract
- Creates a moisture protecting barrier
- Long-lasting effects
The SUGU Beauty Hydrating Gel Lip Mask is formulated with fruit and flower extracts that hydrate and pamper dry, chapped lips. The chamomile flower extract in the mask contains antioxidants that protect the delicate lip skin from environmental aggressors. The mask also contains a cherry extract that imparts color to your lips and also nourishes them. This lip mask comes as a pack of 4 and doubles as a perfect gift set as well.
- Chamomile flower extract
- Cherry extract
- Imparts red color
- Comes as a pack of 4
These are the 8 best Korean lip masks you can buy online. The following sections give you more information on lip masks. Take a look.
What Is A Lip Mask?
A lip mask works similar to a sheet mask. It has deep moisturizing and conditioning properties and heals peeled, flaky lips. These are thin masks infused with hydrating ingredients that protect, nourish, and plump lips.
The next section guides you along the process of applying a lip mask.
Steps For Applying A Lip Mask
- Wash away any makeup or lip balm on your lips. Pat them dry.
- Gently apply or place the lip mask evenly and smoothly on your lips.
- Allow the ingredients to soak into your skin for 10-15 minutes or overnight.
- Peel the mask off and apply a serum to your lips and the surrounding skin.
- The following tips will help you choose the right lip mask.
A Guide To Choosing The Perfect Lip Mask
- Check for natural, organic ingredients that protect your delicate lip skin. Avoid masks with chemicals or additives that may further dehydrate or peel your lips.
- Pick a vegan lip mask with active ingredients like collagen, aloe vera, and shea butter. These nourish your chapped lips and make them plumper.
- The lip mask should be able to cover a large area to wrap your lips. Certain lip patches cover the whole lips, while others cover the surrounding skin and neck area as well.
- Choose the lip mask as per your desired application time. If you need long-time moisturization, picking an overnight lip mask is a perfect choice. If you need a mask to plump your lips before the main event, go for something that needs you to set some time to deliver proper hydration, moisturization, and nourishment.
Korean lip masks are best for making your lips soft and attractive. There are many Korean lip masks available in the market that help in nourishing the deeper layers of your lips while making them naturally gentle and plump. These lip balms also contain vitamin C which rejuvenates your skin while sloughing out dead skin cells as well. However, while choosing the best Korean lip masks for you, steer clear of the ones that don’t provide gentle exfoliation and cause irritation on sensitive lips.
Why Trust StyleCraze?
Oyendrila Kanjilal, the author of this article, is a certified skin care coach. She has conducted deep research about various lip masks and browsed online to read hundreds of reviews to be=ring you a list of the best lip masks. Apart from exfoliating, these lip masks can also target concerns like chapping, flakes, dry lips, and damaged lips. They also help to rejuvenate and nourish your lips.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long You Leave A Lip Mask On?
Leave the lip mask on for 10 to 30 minutes to hydrate your lips and make them look plumper. There are a few lip masks that can be left overnight too.
Can I use a face mask on my lips?
No. Applying a face mask on the lips might make them chapped and dry.
Do lip masks make lips pink?
Yes, lip masks may make your lips pink by getting rid of hyperpigmentation and blemishes.
How many times can you use a lip mask?
You can use a lip mask daily. Including it in your skin care routine will deliver long-lasting hydration and nourishment to the lips.
How do you use a Korean lip sleeping mask?
Generously apply the lip mask in the evening and leave it on overnight. It delivers intense moisturization and restores the lost moisture.
- Korean Lipsticks For Luscious Lips
- Lip Balms For Dark Lips
- How To Naturally Make Your Lips Pink And Soft Again