The market these days is filled with Korean hair care products, and why not? Korean women flaunt their bouncy and shiny hair, and we surely long for such beautiful hair. So what’s the secret of their and fine strands? The traditional Korean herbs and botanicals play a significant part in cleansing the scalp and promoting hair growth. It is no wonder then that their hair is always #onfleek!
Fret not for we have uncovered this coveted beauty tip for you. If, like us, you are yearning for gorgeous hair, here are the best 12 Korean shampoos that will help you on your bad hair days.
Read on to know more, and thank us later!
12 Best Korean Shampoos
This Korean shampoo is infused with a rich blend of medicinal herbs and plants that target hair issues like dandruff and hair fall and work to eliminate them. This nutrient-rich shampoo is formulated to combat thinning of hair and improve the scalp’s condition with every use. Enriched with biota seed and red ginseng, this shampoo lowers the heat of the scalp and promotes blood flow, which in turn boosts hair growth.
- Targets hair loss and promotes healthy hair growth
- Has a mild, refreshing scent
- Prevents hair breakage and frizz
- Doesn’t cause greasiness
- Loaded with the benefits of biota seeds and red ginseng
- Poor packaging may make it inconvenient to use
This premium shampoo blends the power of 10 active plant-based ingredients and Korean ginseng to deep cleanse the scalp and reduce itching. The shampoo is rich in menthol and, thus, moisturizes the scalp from deep within while the herbal formula soothes the irritation caused by dandruff. As a bonus, the shampoo has a mild, Oriental fragrance that lasts for days and makes your hair feel freshly washed.
- Features the Ki Gold Energizing medical beauty method to clean the hair
- Controls sebum secretion and enhances the hair texture
- Improves blood circulation in the scalp and strengthens the hair
- Controls bacterial growth in the scalp
- It may dry out, so use it with a conditioner or serum
|1|| ||Daeng Gi Meo Ri Ki Gold Premium Shampoo (500mL)||$26.99||Buy on Amazon|
|2|| ||Daeng GI Meo RI Ki-Gold Premium Hair Care System Shampoo 2/26.3 Fl Oz Net Wt 52.74 Fl Oz||$36.45||Buy on Amazon|
|3|| ||Doori Daeng Gi Meo Ri - Jinyoon Shampoo 33.8 oz||$32.99||Buy on Amazon|
If you see a lot of clogged hair strands in your shower drain often, this shampoo can help you with its unique formula. The shampoo is formulated with 22 exclusive botanical extracts and seven hair growth-boosting ingredients that can nourish and cleanse your scalp. For intense hair loss, this is a premium-grade shampoo that will help battle hair loss and improve hair growth. Plus, it works on all hair types for preventing hair fall and thinning.
- Comes in a bottle with an easy dispenser
- Hair feels soft and breezy after each use
- Consists of keratin and methionine for conditioning
- Features 22 botanical extracts for cleansing the scalp
- Reduces shedding of hair
- May take a while to show results
This shampoo does a great job of detangling the hair and nourishing the scalp for all those with dry hair. This shampoo leaves your hair with a pleasant aroma and a hint of freshness. The 8-in-1 formula of this shampoo repairs damaged scalp, strengthens hair from roots, softens dry strands, and imparts shine and also prevents scalp itchiness.
- Easily penetrates and cleanses scalp
- Comes with a conditioner
- Moisturizes and hydrates dry scalp
- Bottle has a quick dispenser that doesn’t create a mess
- Hair feels smoother after one wash
- Doesn’t work well on oily scalp
- Not recommended for sensitive scalp
For damaged tresses, this herbal anti-hair loss shampoo, infused with the goodness of salicylic acid, panthenol, and menthol, will work well. This shampoo contains ingredients that stimulate hair growth and cleanses the pores. Plus, it is free from silicones, sulfates, and other harsh chemicals that may irritate your scalp. Thus, if you are looking for a deep-cleansing shampoo powered by cruelty-free formula, this is the ideal option.
- Infused with natural plant extracts like licorice, pine needles, mulberry root, etc.
- Boosts hair volume and shine
- Penetrates and cleanses the scalp
- Safe for sensitive scalp
- Results take a while to show
- Has a runny consistency
An oily scalp can lead to tons of other scalp issues like build-up, clogging of pores, greasiness, irritation, etc. To combat all these issues; this shampoo is formulated with soybean and rice ferment filtrate, hordeum vulgare seed extracts and other such ingredients. These constituents exfoliate the scalp by controlling excess sebum and removing dead skin cells. This deep-cleansing shampoo removes all impurities without stripping the natural oils of your scalp.
- It is free from silicones, parabens, toxins, fragrances, and preservatives
- The pH of this shampoo is between 4.2-4.7
- Composed of exfoliating ingredients that gently cleanse oily scalp
- Rich in antioxidants and nutrients
- Hydrates the scalp
- Not suitable for extremely dry hair
This is the gentle scalp cleanser you need if you are suffering from dandruff, thin hair, and pruritus! It is composed of plenty of natural ingredients along with pure red ginseng that will visibly combat hair issues and promote the growth of healthy hair. The shampoo scrubs off dead skin cells and oily residue from the scalp and supplies essential nutrients to the scalp, thereby transforming thin and damaged hair.
- Natural constituents soften dull hair
- Enhances the moisture-absorbing capacity of the scalp
- Enhances the texture of hair
- Reduces itching and scalp irritation within a few uses
- Slightly expensive
For those who like to wash their hair daily, this 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner is a great catch! The shampoo provides a total cleansing and nourishing treatment. Its herbal complex promotes shiny and smooth hair. The shampoo blends six active herbal ingredients and jaseng plant extracts to strengthen the hair from roots.
- It creates saponin bubbles that can cleanse the scalp thoroughly
- Makes the hair feel bouncy
- Controls oil and sebum buildup
- It offers the benefits of both a shampoo and a conditioner
- Washes away dirt and greasiness
- Has an intense and perfume-like fragrance
- Thin or runny consistency
The ingredients in this shampoo encourage blood flow and cleanse stubborn dandruff. This anti-hair fall shampoo has a scalp-enhancing complex and three active KFDA-approved ingredients that help arrest hair loss. Its transparent formula has a pleasing and comforting fragrance. Plus, it produces the right amount of foam to gently yet thoroughly cleanse the scalp.
- Plant-based formula that aids in arresting hair fall
- Revitalizes hair strands and restores the natural shine
- Leaves the hair with a fresh fragrance
- Works well on sensitive scalp
- Has a thick consistency
Enriched with the goodness of herbs like sage, chamomile, henna, green tea, and calendula, this shampoo gently cleanses and nourishes your scalp. The shampoo comes with a soothing fragrance that lasts for days, while the rich formula of this shampoo reduces hair fall and supplies the much-needed TLC to your scalp. This shampoo is free from artificial colors and harsh toxins and, thus, is safe to use.
- Easily washes off dirt and oily build-up
- Suitable for sensitive scalp
- Prevents hair damage and promotes healthy hair
- Includes the extracts of ginseng, mulberry roots, and polygonum
- Herbal ingredients may not be suitable for all
The Apothehair signature scalp shampoo is one of the few luxe shampoos that check all the boxes. This shampoo is loaded with herbal ingredients, consists of the highest quality ginseng extracts cleanse the scalp gently, promotes blood flow, and also strengthens the hair from roots. Treat your scalp with the traditional Korean remedies and strengthen your hair from roots to tips.
- Mineral, paraben, and silicone-free product
- Targets itchy scalp and consistent hair fall
- Makes hair bouncy and strong
- Features a blend of authentic Korean herbs
- A patch test is required before use as it may not suit all skin types
Using chemical-based products can cause permanent damage to the scalp and can lead to extensive hair loss. This hair care and styling shampoo come with a nourishing conditioner that will repair your damaged hair and will control hair loss within a few uses. This anti-hair loss shampoo improves blood circulation in the scalp and promotes hair growth. It also offers optimum bounce and volume of your hair.
- Soothing aroma
- Prevents itchy scalp and boosts hair growth
- Increases elasticity of hair strands
- Prevents premature graying
- May cause an allergic reaction if you have sensitive skin
The 12 shampoos mentioned above are curated using varying compositions of natural and artificial ingredients. They all focus on the three most essential functions- cleansing, exfoliation, and regulating build-up on scalp allowing the blood to flow easily, promoting hair growth and hair health.
Korean shampoos are a source of essential herbs and nutrients and are widely used for combating various hair problems like hair loss, scalp itchiness, thinning, breakage, etc. These are the top 12 Korean shampoos infused with herbs that enhance your hair texture and leave you with lovely locks.
Latest posts by Atulya Satishkumar (see all)
- 11 Best Coffee Mugs For Everyday Use - September 9, 2020
- 11 Best Air Fryer Toaster Ovens In 2020 – A Buying Guide - September 8, 2020
- 11 Best Hot Plates For All Your Cooking Needs - September 8, 2020
- 11 Best Red Eyeshadows Of 2020 That Last All Day - September 8, 2020
- 11 Best e.l.f Primers To Purchase For All Skin Types In 2020 - September 8, 2020