12 Best Korean Face Masks For Acne To Try In 2023
Soak the goodness of the anti-acne mask into your skin and stop breaking out.
One of the most popular Korean skin care products is the face mask made for acne. So we curated a special list of the best Korean face masks for acne! These masks are made with skin-enriching ingredients like hyaluronic acid, tea tree oil, and salicylic acid that transform tired and dull skin into hydrated and glowing skin. And they come with many options, from a hydrating mask to deep cleansing clay sheets. These masks fight acne and pimples, unclog pores and keep your skin clear. So scroll down and grab a mask to keep your skin acne-free!
In This Article
12 Best Korean Face Masks For Acne
1. Best GMP-Certified:Merry Youth Natural Ampoule Mask
The Merry Youth Natural Ampoule Mask is a three-layered pulp sheet infused with nourishing essences that keep your skin hydrated. It contains snail filtrate, cucumber, aloe, baicalin, collagen, and white pearl that soothe irritated skin and promote skin elasticity. Green tea and red ginseng eliminate redness, unclog pores, and prevent moisture loss.
- Contains natural ingredients
- Gentle formula
- Suitable for both men and women
2. Best For Wrinkles:The Creme Shop Turmeric Face Mask
This Turmeric Face Mask by The Creme Shop helps soothe your irritated skin and fights acne. The potent formula treats eczema and brightens your skin. This sheet mask contains collagen and honey – collagen promotes skin elasticity, and honey, a natural antibiotic, heals the skin. Turmeric protects your skin from sun damage and reduces the appearance of aging and stretch marks.
This face mask hydrates your skin and offers a youthful, dewy look. It prevents skin discoloration, dark circles, wrinkles, and age spots. This product replenishes the essential moisture of your skin and revitalizes tired, dry skin. Click here to check out a detailed personal review of this product.
- Anti-aging benefits
- Premium ingredients
- Suitable for eczema-prone skin
- Can be used as frequently as needed
3. Best Paraben-Free:I Dew Care Yoga Kitten Balancing Heartleaf Clay Mask
The I Dew Care YOGA KITTEN Balancing Heartleaf Clay Mask calms and detoxifies your blemish-prone skin. The oil-control formula is infused with heartleaf that brightens your skin. Eucalyptus oil prevents blemishes and improves skin elasticity. Kaolin clay absorbs excess oil and keeps your skin nourished and hydrated.
- Premium ingredients
- May have a clumpy texture
4. Best For Pores:Elixir Cosmetics Golden Face Mask
The elixir Golden Face Mask hydrates, even tones, and brightens your skin. It contains collagen that fades fine lines, reduces wrinkles, and promotes skin elasticity. The exfoliating properties help remove dead skin cells to achieve flawless skin. Gold and coenzyme Q10 improve blood circulation and offer healthy, glowing skin. This product helps purify your skin and eliminates acne, blackheads, and redness. To understand the nuances of the product in detail, you can check out this review.
- Suitable for both men and women
- Gives a spa-like experience
- Easy to use
- Pleasant rose fragrance
- Ideal for special occasions
- Safe for all skin types
- May not be good for sensitive skin
5. Best Clinically Tested:Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Deep Moisture Water Mask
The isntree Hyaluronic Acid Deep Moisture Water mask keeps your skin hydrated for long hours. It is infused with hyaluronic acid and vitamins that nourish your skin and imparts a glow. This aqua gel sheet stimulates collagen production and prevents blemishes and scars.
- Long-lasting effect
- Paraben-free sulfate
- Synthetic ingredients-free
6. Best Easy-To-Use:Naturel Finland Green Tea Facial Sheet Mask
This Facial Sheet Mask from Naturel offers nourished and dewy skin. It is infused with green tea extracts that improve skin elasticity and provide a youthful appearance. This face mask protects your skin from sun damage and revives tired skin. It reduces wrinkles, prevents acne, and brightens the skin.
- Suits all skin types
- Premium quality
- Leaves no residue
- Value for money
7. Best Budget-Friendly: Lookatme Face Mask
The lookATME Face Mask is a pack of 12 sheets designed to treat various skin woes. The Sweet Honey Bear Face Mask contains honey and propolis extract that provide smooth and supple skin. The Vegetable Bunny Mask is enriched with Hordeum vulgare and hydrolyzed collagen that supports the skin barrier. The Acqua Moisture Racoon Mask is made with hyaluronic acid that helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles. The Natural Bamboo Panda Mask is infused with Bamboo Waterlock Complex that hydrates and nourishes the skin. These face masks shrink enlarged pores, treat hyperpigmentation and acne scars, and reduce dry, flaky skin.
- Moisturizes the skin
8. Best Cruelty-Free:Masque Bar Pink Clay Peel Off Mask
The masque Bar Pink Clay Peel-Off Mask helps detoxify and deep cleanse the skin. It is formulated with kaolin and bentonite clays that remove acne, pimples, and blackheads. Anise, peach, and grapefruit extracts transform dull and tired skin into healthy-looking skin. The rich formula soothes, brightens, and moisturizes your skin and diminishes signs of aging.
- Contains fruit and natural extracts
- Does not last long
9. Best Value-For-Money:Masque Bar Tea Tree Peel-Off Modeling Mask
The masque BAR Tea Tree Peel-Off Modeling Mask refines your pores and imparts radiance to your skin. It refreshes your skin, protects it from environmental damages, and improves skin elasticity. This face mask contains peppermint and succulent extract that protects the natural skin barrier and keeps your skin moisturized.
- Easy to use
- Detox formula
- Works well even on body acne
10. Best Dermatologist Tested:Mask Science Mediheal N.M.F Intensive Hydrating Mask
The Mask Science Mediheal N.M.F Intensive Hydrating Mask contains humectants, amino acids, sugars, lipids, and minerals that keep the skin hydrated. The Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF) nourishes dry skin and locks your skin’s natural moisture. This face mask helps refine and tighten your skin. Hyaluronic acid and binding sugar keep your skin hydrated and offer a soft, supple look.
- Naturally-derived ingredients
- The fragrance may be too strong for some people
11. Best Vegan:Meme Australian Pink Clay
The Australian Pink Clay Mask from MeMe detoxifies and brightens your skin. It is infused with natural fruit extracts that unclog your pores and remove impurities. The Vitamin Complex hydrates your skin, fades blemishes, and eliminates toxins. This face mask contains 100% natural kaolin clay that deep cleanses your skin for a refreshed look.
- Natural ingredients
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Easy to remove
- May not be eye-safe
12. Best Anti-Aging Benefits:Beautio Egf+Hgh Revital Ampoule Mask
The facial mask from Beautio is formulated with ampoules that make your tired skin healthy. It treats skin irritation and reduces inflammation. This face mask is designed with high-quality Cupra fabrics that are highly breathable and prevent nutrient loss. The EGF factor provides a healthy skin barrier and moisturizing film that help minimize wrinkles.
- 10x moisturization
- High-quality fabric
- Gentle formula
- Suitable for all skin types
Face masks for acne are popular K-beauty products because of their formulations. They are ideal for acne-prone skin and offer exceptional results. With so many options, it might be hard to pick the best! Look into the following factors when deciding to purchase the best Korean masks for acne.
What To Consider When Buying Korean Face Masks For Acne
- Ingredients: Make sure your choice of Korean mask is enriched with skin-friendly ingredients which diminish acne and offer smoother skin. Look for ingredients like niacinamide, salicylic acid, tea tree and rosemary oil, zinc, retinoid, AHA, BHA, and benzoyl peroxide. These ingredients help reduce inflammation, open clogged pores, reduce dead skin buildup, and combat acne-causing bacteria.
Avoid masks with a chemical formulation that might irritate your skin. Avoid combinations with paraben, alcohol, SLS, artificial fragrance, phthalate, and gluten.
- Types Of Masks: Sheet masks for acne are rich in natural ingredients and are mess-free. A clay mask is equally effective; it pulls the extra oil from the skin and brightens it. The peel-off mask for acne-prone skin detoxifies and deep cleanses the skin. Thus, you can pick out the mask according to your time and convenience.
- Budget-Friendly: The price of face masks is a vital point you must consider. Always shop within your budget while reviewing Korean masks. Good quality masks are available at all price ranges. Remember, the price of the product doesn’t necessarily reflect the quality.
- Skin-Friendly Formula: Opt for a gentle formula that exfoliates the skin without irritation and prevents breakouts. Choose products which are oil-free, non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic and would not clog pores.
Korean skin care offers a plethora of nourishing products including the best face maks. These masks help rejuvenate the skin by absorbing excess oil and fighting against acne-causing bacteria from the skin’s surface. The best Korean face masks penetrate deep into the skin and hydrate the skin cells to provide you with glowing acne-free skin. These masks are budget-friendly, cruelty-free, and easy to use. However, some products might cause a slight tingling sensation.
Why Trust StyleCraze?
Shiboli Chakraborti, the author of this article, is a certified skin care coach. She is enthusiastic about skin care and has a deep understanding of the skin’s cellular demands. She read numerous product specifications and user feedback to curate this list of the best Korean face masks for acne. The products mentioned in the list fight acne and pimples, unclog pores, and keep your skin clear.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it okay to use Korean face masks every day?
Yes, in Korea, people use face masks on a daily basis. They keep on switching between hydrating, purifying, and exfoliating face masks depending on their needs. Therefore, if you can make these transitions, you can use different Korean face masks each day.
Should you wash your face after using a Korean face mask?
No, you generally do not wash your face after using a Korean face mask. You just remove the sheet mask and let the leftover serum get absorbed into your skin.
Can a Korean face mask remove pimples?
Yes, a Korean anti-acne face mask can remove pimples and even prevent future breakouts.
How long do you leave your Korean face mask on?
Leave a Korean face mask on your face for around 15 minutes and then remove it.
What happens if you leave a Korean face mask on too long?
Leaving your Korean face mask on your face for too long may be harmful to your skin. It may cause excessive dryness and irritation as it absorbs all the good nutrients back from your face.
- Best Sheet Masks For Acne
- Best Korean Wash-Off Masks For Glowing Skin
- Best Korean Blackhead Masks For Radiant Skin
- Best Korean Rubber Face Masks To Try