Wanna rock a beach babe look for your next trip? Then it’s time to add some self-tanners from Vita Liberata in your beauty regimen. Self-tanning may seem tricky as it’s an art to get the right tone with the best formula. The right sunless tanning tool can give you a gorgeous natural-looking glow without sun damage and streaks. Here comes Vita Lierata – with its natural and organic products that have received an immense celebrity fan-base. We have rounded up a list of the 7 best Vita Liberata self-tanners of 2021 for you. Scroll down to know more!
In This Article
7 Best Vita Liberata Self-Tanners – 2021 Update
1. Best Gradual Tanner: Vita Liberata Advanced Organics Fabulous Self-Tanning Gradual Lotion
This gradual self-tanner from Vita Liberata is superbly moisturizing and gives a natural-looking tan without creating streaks. It also fades evenly. It’s buildable formula blends nicely on all skin tones without staining your clothes and bed. This is formulated with innovative technology and is enriched with organic botanicals and 100% natural DHA that offer long-lasting tan.
Its soothing formula is infused with hydrating ingredients like aloe vera, cucumber, pomegranate, hyaluronic acid, marula oil, and shea butter. It protects from UV damage and conditions your skin with its antioxidant rich properties. Moreover, it is free from harsh chemicals and is completely odor-free. It is perfect for those allergic to artificial fragrances.
Key Ingredients: Marula oil, Aloe vera, Shea butter, Cucumber, and Pomegranate extract
- Buildable formula
- Minimum results
2. Best Long-Lasting Tan: VITA LIBERATA Advanced Organics pHenomenal Tan Mousse
Get a natural-looking glow with this medium-tone tan mousse from Vita Liberata. This self-tan lotion is super-hydrating and offers a super fine finish for 2-3 weeks. The pHenO2 technology enables you to get a lasting sunless tan without patches and fades off naturally. This mousse is enriched with skin-loving organic botanicals like hydrating aloe vera, antioxidant-rich licorice, and vitamin E-rich raspberry. The ingredients infused in it protect your skin from environmental aggressors, relieve inflammation, slow down cellular damage, and promote healthy skin. Its fast-dry and odorless formula offers an instant natural color and boosts skin firmness.
Key Ingredients: Ginkgo biloba, Aloe vera, Melon, Raspberry, Licorice, Papaya, Grapeseed, Witch Hazel. Bladderwrack, Pomegranate extract, and Lychee
3. Best Transfer-Proof Tanner: Vita Liberata Advanced Organics invisi Foaming Tan Water
If you are looking for something that provides natural tan without transferring on your clothes or bed covers, this foaming tan water from Vita Liberata is the ideal choice. This invisible tanning water delivers the darkest tan without leaving a traditional fake smell. This product is formulated with the brand’s patent Advanced Organic technology that makes it super hydrating and leaves the skin with an even glow. It is enriched with incredibly nourishing and skin-loving ingredients like raspberry, melon, grape seed, licorice, and many others. Its super-dry formula gets absorbed faster and holds the natural tan for seven days. Moreover, it’s non-sticky and beneficial for anti-aging skin treatment.
Key Ingredients: Melon, Hyaluronic acid, Grape seed extract, Raspberry, Licorice, and Ginkgo Biloba
4. Best On-The-Go Self-Tanner: Vita Liberata Ten Minute Tan
If you are in a rush and want the fastest way to get a natural and skin-loving tan, this Ten Minute Tan from Vita Liberata is the best option. This rapid-tanner is enriched with anti-aging organic botanicals. This super-hydrating lotion is infused with Matrixyl 3000 and rosehip that promote collagen and elastin production. The combination of cutting-edge skin chemistry and organic botanicals renders effective results and ensures minimized risk of transfer on clothes. The organic formulation of this self-tanner is rich in vitamins C and E and antioxidants from neroli oil, marula oil, and ginkgo biloba. These hydrate skin, promote skin regeneration, and combat signs of aging. Moreover, this tanner enables you to get natural color seamlessly by activating the 9 skin coloring amino acids.
Key Ingredients: Neroli oil, Raspberry, Ginkgo Biloba, Aloe vera, and Marula oil
- 72-hour hydration
- Synthetic color-free
5. Best Luxury Self-Tanning: Vita Liberata Self-Tanning Tinted Mousse
Get an instantly dry and lasting tanning effect with multiple skincare benefits with this advanced organic self-tanning tinted mousse from Vita Liberata. This odorless dark-tinted tan mousse imparts a beautiful and natural-looking tan in just 4 to 8 hours that lasts for seven days. Besides its fabulous self-tanning features, it also ensures 72 hours of hydration. Its flash-dry technology ensures the mousse gets absorbed faster and dries up quickly to give an instant natural color. It is enriched with vitamins C and E that stems from aloe vera. It provides great anti-aging benefits and conditions and improves the skin’s natural firmness. This certified organic botanical and its odor-removal technology ensure a safe and smell-free application.
Key Ingredients: Aloe vera, Ginkgo Biloba, Lychee, and Melon
- 100% natural ingredients
- 72-hour hydration
6. Best HD Finish: Vita Liberata Body Blur Sunless Glow
Get a HD finish for your tanned skin with this tinted lotion from Vita Liberata Body Blur. It renders a perfect finish with flawless skin that glows post shower. It is enriched with hydrating aloe vera and nourishing shea butter that heals skin from UV damage and offers anti-microbial protection. Other ingredients like vitamin E, hyaluronic acid, natural silk, panthenol, and glycerin reduce wrinkles, promote skin regeneration, naturally plump skin, and promote collagen production. It also helps combat visible signs of aging and rejuvenates dull and tired skin. Its antioxidant-rich properties improve overall skin health. It can be applied evenly without tan to get a photo-ready skin finish free from blemishes.
Key Ingredients: Aloe vera and Shea butter
- Evens out skin tone
- Combats signs of aging
- Anti-microbial protection
- Unpleasant fragrance
7. Best Tanning Elixir For Natural Look: Vita Liberata Heavenly Tanning Elixir
This luscious coffee-scented Heavenly Tanning Elixir from Vita Liberata is a great nourishing and hydrating self-tanner for face and body. This vegan product is formulated with pure organic ingredients and latest skin care technologies. Its encapsulated technology gradually releases DHA and the tanning effect lasts for about 72 hours. Coffee butter, cucumber, and aloe vera promote moisture retention, soothe and heal skin, and protect from UV damage.
Ginkgo biloba, glycerin, and glyceryl stearate eliminate signs of aging and smoothen skin texture. Additionally, the product’s powerful anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties from its papaya, witch hazel, and bladderwrack slow down cellular damage, soothe skin inflammation, and strengthen skin elasticity. Get sunless tan with improved coverage and protect your skin from harmful blue light.
Key Ingredients: Ginkgo Biloba, Aloe vera, Cucumber, Witch Hazel, Bladderwrack, and Papaya
These are the top 7 self-tanners. But how do you apply one? Check the next section to know more.
How To Apply A Self-Tanner?
- Exfoliate your skin prior to applying the self-tanner.
- Dry your skin and apply it. Apply to your arms, legs, and finally your torso. Massage in a circular motion to spread it evenly.
- Blend the self-tanner at your wrist and ankles for a natural look.
- Knees, ankles, and elbows absorb more than the rest of the body. Hence, dilute the tanner with a damp towel or with a lotion for better impact.
- Give 10 minutes to the self-tanner to get absorbed completely before dressing. Ensure you wear loose clothes and avoid sweating for the next three hours.
- Ensure you apply a broad spectrum and water-resistant sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher to protect your skin.
If you are a novice and don’t know where to start from, consider the following points before purchasing a self-tanner.
How To Choose The Best Vita Liberata Self-Tanner – A Buying Guide
- If you want a sun-kissed glow with a hint of color, opt for a self-tanning moisturizer with a low concentration of DHA.
- If you want to doll up in a beach-babe look while you are on the go, a pre-soaked tanning towelette is the best option.
- If you have time to spare and want a tinted sunless tanning, get a self-tanning lotion and cream. These take a few seconds to get fully absorbed.
- If you are a makeup buff, the sunless tanning mousses and gels would be ideal for you. These are lightweight, fast-drying, and offer great coverage. They also help in customized contouring.
These products from Vita Liberata are formulated with hydrating ingredients and are fragrance-free. They render a cool tanned look, perfect for your vacations. Browse through the above links and grab one to get a healthy and radiant look seamlessly!
- 15 Best Gradual Self-Tanners
- 15 Best Pregnancy-Safe Self-Tanners
- How To Remove Fake Tan Easily At Home
- 11 Best Face Self-Tanners For Acne-Prone Skin