Fresh faced, dark kohl rimmed eyes and attired in ethnic contemporary wear, Kareena kapoor stole the hearts of many in the Bollywood movie, Kurbaan .
The movie told the tale of a woman caught in the midst of a terrorist plot executed by none other than her husband. We see Kareena’s transformation from a happy and youthful newly-wed to a disturbed protagonist out to foil the terrorist plot.
[ Read: Kareena Kapoor’s Beauty Tips ]
The movie is circa 2009 but Kareena’s look in the movie is in vogue even today. She epitomizes an Indian beauty with her flawless complexion, nude lips and dark eye makeup. A peach blush lends her a dewy look.
Let’s look at how we can replicate Kareena Kapoor Kurban eye makeup look for ourselves this summer. The mantra is to keep the look simple and youthful.
Kareena Kapoor Eye Makeup in Kurbaan – How You Can Do by Yourselves?
- Begin by using a good base for make-up. Prime your skin using a good primer, to keep the make-up fresh and long lasting. I suggest using MAC Pre + prime Skin Base Visage, or Inglot Primer. These are available in all makeup online and offline stores.
- Apply a concealer to cover under eye dark circles and other blemishes on the skin. Opt for a thick brush for even coverage
- Apply a foundation in the shade matching your skin tone. Consider L’Oreal Paris True Match foundation or Matte Morphose soufflé foundation.
- Apply loose powder to set the foundation. Some suggestions are MAC Select Sheer Loose powder or Inglot Loose Powder.
- Next, apply a matte eyeshadow with earthy tones. Some suggestions are MAC Soft Brown shadow, or the brown shadow from Faces Glam On Duo eye shadow-Amethyst palette. (Optionally, you may apply an eyeshadow primer before applying the eyeshadows, e.g. Nyx eyeshadow base in skin tone).
- Line the upper lash line of your eyes. Wing the eyeliner on the outer corner for that dramatic look. Use L’Oreal Paris Super Liner Carbon Gloss, or Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting drama Gel Eyeliner to get that look.
- Line the lower lash line using your favourite kohl. You may use Maybelline Colossal Kajal, or MAC Technakohl to line your eyes.
- Curl your eyelashes using an eyelash curler. Try Faces Canada Eyelash curler or Vega Premium eyelash curler.
- Apply 2 coats of your favourite volumising mascara on the curled lashes. Suggestions: Revlon Lash Fantasy Total definition Mascara and Primer – Blackest Black, or Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara.
- Next, lightly apply a peachy-brown blush onto the high point of your cheeks. Do not go overboard with the blush. Suggested shades are Deborah Hi-tech Blush shade 52 or Inglot Face Blush #23.
- Now select your lipstick in this look, we have to keep the lips nude. First define your lips with a lipliner matching your lipcolor. Next, fill in the lips with the lipstick. Some shades you can consider are Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick-Peach Me, or MAC Faux.
[ Read: Kareena Kapoor Without Makeup ]
How to Create Kareena’s Winged Eyeliner Look?
Here is a small tutorial to recreate the winged eyeliner. This look will help you recreate the glamorous yet earthy look of Kareena. This look is easy enough to pull off in real life, it is a real stunner.
- Dont forget to accessorise with bangles, long earrings and ethnic neckwear. Dilli Haat is a good option for these items.
- Crinkle skirts are back in fashion and you can pair them with Smart kurtis and scarfs.
- Her hair is straight and glossy in the film. You can style your hair using a flat iron and a heat styling spray
Hope you loved this stunning tutorial on Kareena Kapoor Kurban makeup look. Do try and let us know how you finally looked. Till then, keep it stylish!
- Kareena Kapoor Eye Makeup – Step By Step Tutorial With Images
- Beautiful Eye Makeup Tutorial Inspired By Deepika Padukone
- Manisha Koirala Beauty Secrets
Latest posts by StyleCraze (see all)
- Hooking Up With My Bestie’s Boyfriend Was The Worst Decision Of My Life - April 21, 2017
- L-Tyrosine: Benefits, Side Effects, And Dosages Guide - May 16, 2016
- Phenylalanine Uses, Side Effects, And Possible Side Effects - April 28, 2016
- Do GABA Supplements Work or Not? - April 28, 2016
- The Best Natural Adderall Alternatives To Buy OTC - April 25, 2016