India is a land of beauties, with its boundaries reaching from Kashmir to Kanyakumari and Mumbai to Meghalaya; Let’s take you on a beauty trip with the top 25 most beautiful women in India who makes millions of heart skip a beat!
Most beautiful Women in India
1. Katrina Kaif:This London born Indian desi has won several accolades. When she debuted in Boom, quite a controversial movie to start with, she did receive several raised eyebrows about her too much skin and no talent. But look at this lovely lass, there’s no stopping her with so many bollywood hits and many more in the pipeline. No matter who debates her acting skills, she is one of the most beautiful Indian women.
2. Madhuri Dixit:This Marathi “mulgi’ sure knows how to make million hearts go Dhak Dhak. With her brilliant debut in Abodh opposite the then hunk “Vinod Khanna”, she has ruled Bollywood like no one else. Her charming smile, exceptional dance moves and brilliant acting has got her a long way. She married Dr Sriram Nene and has two sons, yet she looks glamorous as ever.
3. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan:
Miss world in 1994, all the adjectives are not enough to describe this green eyed beauty. Hailing from south India, she had no problems grasping Hindi dialect. She started her career as a part time model and landed up winning the beauty pageant. After that, there was no turning back with huge production houses offering her movies. She married Abhishek Bachchan, and now has a cute little girl named Aaradhya. Aren’t we all waiting to see her movies again?
4. Kareena Kapoor:Daughter of Randhir Kapoor and sister of Karishma Kapoor, she is a hot and sizzling actress. Her natural acting and size zero figure have always made headlines. Breaking millions of hearts, she married Saif Ali Khan this year.
5. Anushka Sharma:Anushka sure has lady luck following her everywhere. Born into an Army family, she has done a great job of establishing herself as an A-list actress. She had a dream debut against the King Khan under Yashraj Banner. What else can she ask from god? Anushka has talent and some big banner in her kitty to get her places. We wish her all the luck.
6. Zarine Khan:Born in a muslim family, it was difficult for her to get into Bollywood, which requires courage and a good acting background. She is a girl of metal who started modelling to help both ends meet. She was seen in Housefull 2 which won her appreciation from her industry peers.
[ Read: Most Beautiful women in Britain ]
7. Deepika Padukone:Another South Indian beauty, hailing from Mangalore, daughter of former badminton player Prakash Padukone, is an ace actress and a very talented dancer. Her debut with Shah Rukh Khan in Om Shanti Om gave her critical acclaim. This long legs lady sure has a great future in the film industry. With a series of break ups and link ups, she is one of the most wanted A list actress today.
8. Priyanka Chopra:
This Miss World winner, model turned actress had made tremendous impression on her critiques and big film production houses with great performances in films like Aitraaz, Don, Barfi and Saath Khoon Maaf. With fan following in millions across the globe, she has the potential to be an eternal actress.
[ Read: Good Looking Women ]
9. Asin:Asin, from Kochi, Kerala, has already been established as a superstar in South Indian movies. With her diverse acting skills, she has delivered some great serious and comic roles with conviction. Some of her most popular movies are Ghajini, Bol Bachchan and Khiladi 786.
10. Ileana D’Cruz:This Pretty girl from Mumbai is a very popular face in Telugu films. She started out as a model and also appeared in advertisements such as Electrolux and Fair & Lovely. Her first film in Bollywood was Barfi directed by Anurag Basu won her Filmfare Award for the best Debut Female.
11. Sonali Bendre:She is a beautiful actress, now a mother of a cute little boy. Though she didn’t do quite well in acting, her pretty looking face can never be forgotten. She married producer Goldie Behl and has A-list friend circle.
12. Genelia D’souza Deshmukh:Another actress with a strong foothold in the south film industry, she made her debut in 2003 with Tujhe meri Kasam starring opposite Riteish Deshmukh whom she married this year. Her great comic timing has made her one of the leading choices for films in comedy and romance genre.
13. Preity Zinta:Coming from an Army family, Priety Zinta shot to fame with Liril Commercial that soon brought her to good visibility with many producers. She debuted opposite Bobby Deol in Soldier. Her dimpled smile instantly made place in the millions of hearts around the world. Though she is going through a lull phase after her break up with Ness Wadia, she is sure to come back strong considering her immense acting skills.
14. Sonal Chauhan:A very next to door pretty looking face, Sonal Chauhan starred opposite Emraan Hashmi in Jannat. Although, she is yet to establish her name in Bollywood, but her beautiful facegets her to feature in the top 25 most beautiful in India.
[ Read: Hottest women in Asia ]
15. Malaika Arora:Malaika Arora Khan, wife of actor and director Arbaaz Khan is a part of very influential Khans in Bollywood. She rose to fame with her sexy dance moves with Shah Rukh Khan in “Chaiya Chaiya”. There was no stopping her from being the sexiest mother and a lovely item girl with her extra ordinary performance in Dabang’s “Munni Badnaam Hui”.
16. Vidya Balan:South Indian beauty with no problems speaking Hindi so fluently has given some of the most laudatory performances in Parineta, Kahanni, and Dirty Picture which won her several awards.
17. Ameesha Patel:Ameesha Patel, not so established as an actress but definitely beautiful looking, debuted opposite Hritik Roshan in “Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai”. The movie was a big hit and won her many acting propositions but sadly none of them did too well to make her an A-list actress.
18. Diya Mirza:Another Beauty pageant winner, Diya Mirza was Miss Asia-Pacific in 2000 which gave her the ticket to Bollywood. She debuted in “Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein” opposite Mahadevan. She was also seen in the movies like Dus, Acid Factory and Fight Club.
19. Sonakshi Sinha:Daughter of the legendary shatrughan Singha, this voluptuous beautiful looking facewas first seen in Dabangg opposite Salman Khan. She was also seen in the sequel of Dabangg.
20. Sonam Kapoor:Star daughter of Anil Kapoor, Sonam is quite a Fashionista. Though her first film “Sawaariya” was a big flop, her fashionable sense of clothes made her the best dressed actress in the industry.
21. Shriya Saran:She is actress, model, presenter and a very good human being. She has worked in Hindi and many regional films in Tamil and Telugu languages.
22. Ayesha Takia:This Mumbai girl is a strong and talented actress. She has done handful of movies in the South before she signed up movies in Bollywood. With her award winning performance in Dor directed by Nagesh Kukunoor, she has a long way to go.
23. Shruti K Hassan:Daughter of Kamal Hassan and Sarika, she has quite the looks that every girl dreams of. Perfect features and a wonderful smile make her one of the popular choices in the South.
24. Kajal Agarwal:She made her Bollywood debut in a side role in “Kyun! Hogaya Naa”. She is a very popular actress in the South and made her presence felt starring in Singham opposite Ajay Devgan.
25. Anushka Shetty:She is a south Indian actress and of the leading super star in Telugu and Tamil movie industries.
If You Enjoyed This Post, Sign Up For Newsletter
(And get your daily dose of Beauty & Wellness tips straight to your inbox)