You don’t have to go to a salon to get a good hair massage. Because you can do it right at home with the help of scalp massage brushes!
Scalp massage brushes are a boon to your scalp and hair because they help keep them healthy and active.
They also relieve stress and soothe your senses. So, what are you waiting for? Choose from the best scalp massage brushes mentioned below and try one out!
Best Scalp Massage Brushes Of 2018
- Vitagoods Scalp Massaging Shampoo Brush
- MARNUR Scalp Massager Shampoo Brush
- Babyliss Scalp Massage Brush
- Rolencos Hair Scalp Brush
- Zyllion ZMA-12-GR Shampoo Scalp Massage Brush
- Denman Be-Bop Massage Brush
- iLooper Head Shower Massager
- DDLBiz Hair Massager Brush Comb
- Heeta Hair Massager Brush
- Vanity Planet Groove Rejuvenating Scalp Massager
1. Vitagoods Scalp Massaging Shampoo Brush
Vitagoods Scalp Massaging Shampoo Brush gently massages your scalp in the shower. This scalp massage brush exfoliates and cleanses your scalp and promotes hair growth.
• Has flexible tips
• Controls dandruff
• Does not come with batteries
• Not entirely waterproof
2. MARNUR Scalp Massager Shampoo Brush
MARNUR Scalp Massager Shampoo Brush rejuvenates and relaxes you. It removes dirt, dandruff, and dead skin cells from your scalp and makes your hair healthier and stronger.
• 3 interchangeable attachments
• Fits in the palm perfectly
Available only in one color
3. Babyliss Scalp Massage Brush
Babyliss Scalp Massage Brush stimulates your hair follicles and facilitates better hair growth. It adds shine to your hair and evenly distributes styling products.
• Fits well in your palm
• Hard bristles
• Not suitable for fine textured hair
4.Rolencos Hair Scalp Brush
Rolencos Hair Scalp Brush strengthens your scalp and the roots of your hair. It also nourishes your hair shafts and stimulates blood flow to your scalp.
• Contains Tourmaline
• Good grip
• Can feel scratchy on your scalp
5. Zyllion ZMA-12-GR Shampoo Scalp Massage Brush
Zyllion ZMA-12-GR Shampoo Scalp Massage Brush micro-circulates your scalp and stimulates it. It removes product build-up and makes your scalp healthier.
• Features 2 types of bristles for increased micro-circulation
• Non-slip handle
No provision to hang the brush in the washroom
6. Denman Be-Bop Massage Brush
Denman Be-Bop Massage Brush gently massages your scalp during shampooing. It relieves stress and headache and soothes your senses, leaving you feeling calm.
• Convenient curve handle
• Soft pins
• Not ideal for thick hair
• Unsteady brush
7. iLooper Head Shower Massager
iLooper Head Shower Massager brushes your hair softly while massaging it gently and smoothly. It promotes blood circulation in your scalp.
• Easy to use
• Firm bristles
• Sharp teeth
• Inconvenient to handle
8. DDLBiz Hair Massager Brush Comb
DDLBiz Hair Massager Brush Comb is based on Chinese medicine and soothes your scalp gently, providing it the nourishment and care it requires.
• Brush color is pleasant
• Bristles have slightly sharp edges
• Small in size
9. Heeta Hair Massager Brush
Heeta Hair Massager Brush massages your scalp in the shower, distributing the shampoo evenly on your head. It reduces itchiness and promotes blood circulation.
• Has soft silicone bristles
• Easy to hold
10. Vanity Planet Groove Rejuvenating Scalp Massager
Vanity Planet Groove Rejuvenating Scalp Massager is an in-shower treat that gently loosens dead skin cells, removes product build-up, and promotes hair growth.
• Brush comes in a pleasant mint green color
• Works for all hair types
• The top of the brush is loose and needs constant retightening
A good head massage is never a bad idea. But frequent visits to the salon for that purpose is definitely not a good idea. A scalp massage brush is a great way to massage your head whenever you want, in the comfort of your home. Pick one from the list mentioned above and enjoy the luxury.
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
How often can I use a scalp massage brush?
You can use it whenever you shampoo your hair to stimulate your scalp and soothe your senses.
Can I use a scalp massage brush outside the shower?
You can use a scalp massage brush at other times too.
Latest posts by Ramya Achanta (see all)
- Top 10 Scalp Massage Brushes – 2018 - June 11, 2018
- How To Do A Face Clean Up At Home – In 6 Simple Steps - April 6, 2018
- How To Grow Thick Hair – 10 Easy Tips - April 5, 2018
- How Often Should You Wash Your Hair? - March 12, 2018
- How To Balance The pH Level Of Your Hair For A Healthy Look? - February 28, 2018