There is a lot that you can tell about a woman from the kind of fragrance they use. Avon has produced delightful and exquisite perfumes for over 130 years. They have continuously evolved by innovating products that live up to their legacy. They make products that cater to both men and women with products like makeup, fragrance, skincare, and much more. But today, it is all about women. Their extensive range of perfumes is sure to awaken your nose buds to give you a pleasant aroma.
The marketplace is filled with hundreds of brands with every possible aroma combination (some lovely and weird ones too) that there could be. But you need the best to stand out in the crowd. This post presents to you the best 10 Avon perfumes for women. Read along to know more.
10 Best Avon Perfumes That You Need To Own In 2020
There is something about the classics that we can’t help but keep going back to. This series of classic Avon fragrances was first introduced in 1973 and has been around ever since. This is the perfect gift for your mother if her birthday is coming up, it is sure to kick in some nostalgia. It has an elegant floral scent blended with juicy peach, soft rose, and fresh cedarwood. Additionally, it has honey vanilla and citrus hints to it.
- It is very reasonably-priced.
- It has a light and refreshing scent.
- The fragrance is not overpowering.
- The fragrance may not last an entire day
Experience the serene beauty of a Japanese garden with Haiku Eau de Parfum Spray. The floral aroma is a blend of citrus, lilies, sweet and pure jasmine, warm sandalwood, musk, and vanilla. It comes in a super cute, Japanese-temple style, transparent green bottle. Its top note scent is a Japanese yuzu; the middle note is composed of delicate muguet and ends with blonde woods. The Avon Haiku perfume reviews are all saying the same thing — the scent is sure to garner compliments from everyone!
- It is long-lasting
- It has a light, clean, and energizing feel to it.
- It smells very fresh and relaxing, not just to you, but also to those around you.
- It is slightly on the expensive side.
Launched back in 1981, Odyssey perfume by Avon was specially made for women, to accentuate their style. Tropical flowers are mixed with hints of magnolia and musk to produce this timeless scent. You can also feel a mild touch of tuberose, ylang-ylang, and oak moss, all wrapped in this 1.7-ounce bottle. Wear to a party or to the office, you are sure to impress everyone!
- It is not very pricey.
- It keeps you feeling fresh.
- The bottle has a revamped design to give this classic fragrance a modern look.
- May not last a long time
This elegant perfume is made from all the right ingredients to cater to not only your body and mind but also to your soul. The notes from the top to bottom are— violet leaf, white peony, and soft cotton musk. You are sure to smell like a walking bouquet of fresh cherry blossoms. It is light, airy, and will get you through the day without odor loss. In Avon’s own words— it is a compliment-drawing perfume!
- It is a great option for day-time use.
- It comes in a 1.7 oz spray bottle for easy use.
- It might be a bit too strong for some.
All that is gold does not glitter, but they sure can smell amazing! This limited edition perfume is from Avon’s Far Away series. This intensified version of the original Far Away has enhanced Oriental and floral notes of Moheli Ylang, Indian Jasmine, and Madagascar Vanilla. It is one of the best Oriental Floral Avon scents for women. Be it your early morning meetings or a late-night candle-light dinner, this deluxe edition is a must-have!
- It does not have an overpowering scent.
- It comes in a beautiful golden colored 1.7-ounce bottle.
- It has a very strong fragrance.
Avon makes sure that the name does all the talking. Timeless is again a classic, old Avon perfume series that was launched back in 1974. Woody and earthy, the exotic fragrances will linger on in the room even after you leave. This was on the list of Avon discontinued perfumes, but they had to bring it back on public demand. The mystifying combination of sparkling bergamot, rich jasmine, and sensual patchouli leaves a “Timeless” effect.
- The perfect addition to your vintage collection.
- It comes in a newly-designed, slender 1.7-ounce bottle.
- Might be too strong for some people.
This is the original Far Away Eau de Parfum that inspired the Gold edition. This Oriental Floral Avon ladies perfume launched in 1994 is a treasure to behold. The alluring combination of amber, orange, sandalwood, musk, gardenia, coconut, violet, freesia, peach, vanilla, osmanthus, jasmine, ylang-ylang, and rose takes you to a faraway place, to a meadow. It has a bold scent, so it is recommended to use it lightly.
- The fragrance is very uplifting.
- It lasts for the majority of the day.
- The small size makes it easy to carry it in your purse.
- The packaging might be frail.
Treat yourself with the gold standard of perfume sprays. The warmth of the pure gold with the indulgent notes radiates pure class and alleviates even the most sophisticated looks. The notes start with mandarin zest at the top, ylang-ylang at the heart, and end with golden amber as a base. It features hints of orange flower sparkles with bergamot and precious amber. A small spray from the bottle will get you through for the majority of the day.
- The price is easy on the pocket.
- Perfect for all special events
- It is packed in a 1.7-ounce spray bottle for easy use.
- It has a very strong smell.
Want cologne that has an undeniably seducing effect? Imari Seduction Eau de Toilette is the one to fulfill all your desires and passions. The original Imari was launched back in 1985 and to celebrate its 30th anniversary, Harry Fremont, the Master Perfumer, created this seductive scent. It is made from the luscious plum and purple orchid will spice it up for you. It has hints of amber, warm vanilla, and musk that has a tantalizing effect. Impressing men has never been this easy.
- The scent gives you a feeling of content.
- The sleek bottle design makes it travel-friendly.
- It may not last for a long time.
Encapsulate the sweet and exciting moments with your partner. The top notes on this fragrance open up with shimmering magnolia to set a sensual mood. The heart notes feature white pepper with a pleasant base of creamy rosewood. It can also be used as daily wear that will make you feel more confident, charismatic, and a free-spirited woman. The scent once applied, can linger from dawn till dusk.
- It is very affordable.
- It is an ideal choice for daytime usage.
- The spray bottle makes it very easy to apply.
- It might stay on your clothes even after washing them.
Choosing perfume in stores can be overwhelming. The odor from all other perfumes can hamper your buying decision. With our top 10 Avon women’s perfumes list, you can make the right choice from the comfort of your home. If you still have not figured it out why we love Avon so much, here are a few reasons to tell you why.
Why We Prefer Avon Perfumes Over Others
Honestly, with this post, it should be a no brainer why Avon is our (and most people’s) preferred brand. Nonetheless, we are going to give you a few more reasons so you too can join the club.
- Fragrance: This is what perfumes are all about. Avon has produced some of the best scents that have stood the test of time. They offer a distinctive and wide range of fragrances that can give you a sense of calmness and help you to take your presence up a notch. They can be used on any kind of outfit so that you can wear it to the office, parties, or on romantic dates!
- Notes: Perfume notes represent the combination of scents which can be sensed after certain duration from the time of application. They are divided into three groups — top (head) note, middle (heart) note, and bottom (base) note. Avon carefully chooses and blends ingredients that are suitable for each note to bring out the best in you.
- Long-lasting: For someone who uses perfumes regularly, you would expect the scent to stick with you throughout the long working hours. Avon has perfumes/colognes that have a strong formula to last an entire day (no matter the season) so that you don’t have to keep applying it every multiple times a day. Perfumes have a stronger formula, because of which, they will last longer than colognes.
- Legacy: Avon has been in the industry for over 130 years and the reason for the longevity is that people really adore their products. Both men and women have put faith in Avon to help them radiant class and stand out in the crowd. Avon has lived up to those high standards over and over again with their alluring fragrances. They have consistently produced new fragrances to match the current trend.
That was our list of the 10 best perfumes from Avon for women. If you are new to Avon products, hopefully, we have convinced you to try them out and with this list, it should be easy for you to find your signature scent. You can either gift yourself with one of these or gift your loved ones. So, what are you waiting for? It is time for you to indulge in the world of fragrances from Avon!
Expert’s Answers for Readers Questions
Are Avon perfumes any good?
Absolutely! They are one the most trusted brands for bottled fragrance.
Are Avon perfumes high-quality products?
It depends on how you would explain “high-quality” with fragrances. They are made from blending some of the most exquisite ingredients and have strong concentrations to last long hours.
Latest posts by Atulya Satishkumar (see all)
- The 7 Best OGX Shampoos Available In India This Year - October 13, 2020
- 13 Best Matte Bronzers Of 2020 For That Goddess Glow - October 13, 2020
- 10 Best Herbal Shampoos For Hair Growth You Can Get In India - October 12, 2020
- 11 Best Henna For Hair You Can Get In India In 2020 - October 12, 2020
- 13 Best Drugstore Makeup Remover Wipes Reviews Of 2020 - October 12, 2020